Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89677 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna:
you can bear me witness I said something like this even when GU was @ 1.5882.....1.5882 - 1.5775 = 107pips. Now am buying EU AND GU. let's go to North for EU GU

Are you with me buy GU AND EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2012
honeric01:

When do you lose? undecided (No [pun intended), i hardly see most of you talk about your losses, why you lost and how to avoid it.

@Honeric01, I have learn to avoid losses and focus on winning only. My net target each month is 1000pips as people who know me will bear me withness...if i lose i will tell the house but most of the time I WIN. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Honeric01, do you know why I don't make loss often like others, I don't use STOP LOSS. so most of my loss trade will later turn to WIN trades thatz just it SIR. I WISH YOU HAPPY PIPING.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
tonjoan: The overall trend for eu and gu still remains long. Volume has thinned out so making the resistances potent. Until otherwise patterned, the bulls are still here.
Note: This is for trend followers.

That is my man. You always believe in your system & most times it works for you real good.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^^@concept where you go hide since ?.contact me lokukulabe@yahoo.com there is useful info. i wish to share with you about your semafor indicator.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna: @Honeric01, do you know why I don't make loss often like others, I don't use STOP LOSS. so most of my loss trade will later turn to WIN trades thatz just it SIR. I WISH YOU HAPPY PIPING.

Guy, not using stop loss is exteremly dangerous. It is called GAMBLING - cos when a trade goes against u, u start hoping it comes back. So far it comes back 4 u, but i assure u "one day na one day monkey go go market e no go come back". All veteran traders use stop loss, if u want 2 last in this business, u must learn 2 use stop loss. no matter ur MM, dere 'll b a time the market will never return to ur entry even in the next 5 yrs. Trading is all about know when to enter and when to get out (with -ve or +ve).

hope this helps

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
Fxwarrior: IF YOU ARE STILL ON EU BUY,I SALUTE YOUR GUTS.I ALSO PRAY YOUR ACCOUNT DOESNT GET WIPED OUT!!! cry

I noticed something you talk with authority in this business called fx & I will acknowledge the fact that I do not doubt your expertise though I will like to point out some things I assumed important in this business. A & B may take opposite trades & still be in profit, it all depends on the level that position was taken. Over the years I discovered something with pivot especially with EU, if you have a good system/strategy that hint you about trend, resistance & support that can fall within these three levels of daily pivot; R2 - PP - S2 with good money management, you will be ok, you can only lose what you are ready to lose.

In the scenario above wiping out account is out of it. People that trade with higher TF know that market still stand bullish even as at now. 4hrs TF determines a lot for daily traders. Definitely there will be noise in the market & if one is not careful lower time frames can cause doom. I have taken another position at 1.3160 with the aim of profit taken at 1.3295. This market can never be viewed the same & the reason the business is on when A gets it wrong B benefits. The level where we buy or sell & our target determine what we get from the market, it does not really matter whether we buy or sell. Losing is part of the business but should not be often. Do have a pipping day. Do not forget your promise how to trade with the big boys hint.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
lawson007: ^^^@concept where you go hide since ?.contact me lokukulabe@yahoo.com there is useful info. i wish to share with you about your semafor indicator.

ok my man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
Concept:

That is my man. You always believe in your system & most times it works for you real good.

Unfortunately lots of folks dont understand my line of views.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
With the hammers and dojis on the 1hr as well as support line on the 4hr, we should see another rally on gu and eu. the news might just be the catalyst.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
The only saving grace for EU is 3pm news.News is real and is no respecter of person.We may be seeing 1.2xxx in the near future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
Fxwarrior: The only saving grace for EU is 3pm news.News is real and is no respecter of person.We may be seeing 1.2xxx in the near future.

News impacts are always priced into charts even before they are released. like this present unemployment claims, eventhough it came positive for the doss, it will still rally eu and gu and tank uchf given the chart outlook. amazing how they work harmoniously.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FOREXMART(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
My fellow speculators how r yall doing. Unclenna i can see ur back. Una doh!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ concept. I was referring to the gamblers. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
The bulls are alive and well in gu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
honeric01:

When do you lose? undecided (No [pun intended), i hardly see most of you talk about your losses, why you lost and how to avoid it.
help me ask oh me i posted my loss and said it the losing is part of Fx. even professionals do too but little loss, i love trader like unclean me too will want to learn from him so that i too can have not only a bank but i will become a forex broker owner. am serious UNCLEAN pls help me grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
bond777:

Guy, not using stop loss is exteremly dangerous. It is called GAMBLING - cos when a trade goes against u, u start hoping it comes back. So far it comes back 4 u, but i assure u "one day na one day monkey go go market e no go come back". All veteran traders use stop loss, if u want 2 last in this business, u must learn 2 use stop loss. no matter ur MM, dere 'll b a time the market will never return to ur entry even in the next 5 yrs. Trading is all about know when to enter and when to get out (with -ve or +ve).

hope this helps

Cheers cheesy

he must have some subtle point when he cuts losses incase of an eventual losing trade, he's not nuts. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lynx200(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
hi guys can anyone recommend a good phone for fx trading? I am considering switching to mobile trading due to my day job commitments. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
Smelling potential bulls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
@uncleanna

Trading without SL? where did you learn that from?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
namdo:

he must have some subtle point when he cuts losses incase of an eventual losing trade, he's not nuts. grin

You know whatz up...i don't use stop loss does not mean I don't know the right time to step out of a losing trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
bond777:

hope this helps

Cheers cheesy
thanks bro, but for five active years trading forex the monkey has been going to market and coming back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
honeric01: @uncleanna

Trading without SL? where did you learn that from?
is my system. remember i don't follow the crowd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
FOREXMART: My fellow speculators how r yall doing. Unclenna i can see ur back. Una doh!
yes bro. Is like you are no longer active in trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna: [/b]
[b]Are you with me buy GU AND EU
if you can bear me witness i made the statement above but am out of the market with 11pips +ve. For now EU GU lack the momentum to push the north, moreover EU and GU still have the potential to go down. Tomorrow will determine where i will hedge my fund again. Happy piping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
what is going on in the market is not a bull movement but Fibonacci retracement so be careful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Hunkyimage(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
MSItachi: who can give me 100% weekly or less, i have about 2m NGN to invest please

add me up on 2go-lyondegreat, email me- lyondegreat@yahoo.com or call 08175662237
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FOREXMART(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna:
yes bro. Is like you are no longer active in trading.
I am oh. Just that am on a higher time frame with less screen time. I trade four hours time frame analysing with a gmt broker. Thanks. I also noticed we have more gamblers than real traders here jumping to make calls at every little price move trying to tell u where it will go to nd why your trade won't work. Quite boring. Anyways welcome back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by 9ja4u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
@unclenna:
Please how can i get in contact with you ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna: @Honeric01, do you know why I don't make loss often like others, I don't use STOP LOSS. so most of my loss trade will later turn to WIN trades thatz just it SIR. I WISH YOU HAPPY PIPING.

you dont use stoploss? am and you dont loose? hmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
i see almost everybody is keen about buying the EUR and probably GBP. it is quite clear that right now the market has not specified a definite direction especially for these two pairs.I advice traders to stay out and watch what happens before making a decision. just like i said in my analysis on the EUR, if the current daily CANDLE closes below 1.3160 region the possibility of a sell will become even more clearer but for now no sell has been confirmed yet. You are better of having your money with you than loosing it to the market because sentiments.
here is my analysis on the EUR http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/22/analysis-on-eurusd-2/

CHEERS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna: what is going on in the market is not a bull movement but Fibonacci retracement so be careful.
this was a wise man's saying. too bad for me today i lost today's pips to the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.