Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram (13718 Views)

Gov. El'rufai Got A Reciprocal Slap From His Deputy / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings / ''one Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter'' - El'rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by baslone: 11:26am On Feb 29, 2012
patriot2:

I will have you know that almost nobody in the south voted for buhari, and almost no christian voted for buhari, actually almost everybody who wasn't a muslim didn't voted for buhari.
In this situation I don't see any need to rig the election. Open your eyes the elections where observed by the whole world, your man lost fair and square, stop saying things you can't prove.
By the way no muslim is ever going to be elected anymore in Nigeria. Because the muslims are a minority against the non muslim, like it or not, it is a fact, and the muslims keep killing people as means of protest. We don't want you near power any more.

DRUGS!!!! shocked
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:58am On May 03, 2012
kingoflag: Anyone that cant see that GEJ/PDP had a hand in the introduction of bombings (Circa Last Elections) in Nigeria is not looking deep enough. GEJ was instructed to use bombings as a way to sway public opinion as "the kind, gentle, soft spoken man most likely to protect us from evil---especially that emanating from the North---- afterall he's like us because he had no shoes". Like the dunce he his, he was most likely convinced that just a few bomb blasts here and there and the votes will be in the kitty. What GEJ didnt take into consideration was the fact that other groups would jump into the bombing party and start letting loose in a bombing-free-for-all.

You think I'm talking rubbish? Ok, lets go back to Oct.1st 2010--- the very first major bombing! Everything points to MEND--F.B.I, SSS, DMI, South African Intel etc ---EVEN MEND CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY. But guess what happened : GEJ ABSOLVED MEND and insisted the organization had nothing to do with the bombing. GEJ next claimed to know who dropped the bombs but he "wasnt willing to tell" anybody. So, every intelligence agency was wrong but GEJ was right? Dont forget MEND claimed responsibilty, but GEJ still insisted it wasnt them. Did any of you ask yourselves why GEJ took this stance? What was he afraid of? What did he fear would be revealed? Keep reading on.

In a series of actions which shed light into the kind of deceitful Dictator GEJ would end up being, GEJ ignored all the Security Reports and instead sought to FALSELY implicate his political rivals in the bombings. Who has forgotten the hilarious "Dokpesi na we do am" texts released by GEJ's Government? Those were supposed to implicate Raymond Dokpesi (Who was Chief Campaigner for IBB) in the Bomb attacks. In typical Nigerian fashion, the false accusations were actually a way of forcing Dokpesi over to the GEJ side and to knock IBB out of the race. But, do you see the evil way it was all achieved? THROUGH A BOMB! THROUGH KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!

Next thing we know, South Africa holds the leader of MEND (Henry Okah) in custody and accuses him of complicity in the October 1st Bombings. Henry Okah then turns around and accuses GEJ of asking him (Okah) to blame the bombings on Northern Leaders!!! This is the same man GEJ absolved that has now been arrested by South Africa---for the same incident GEJ absolved him from--- that now turned around and blamed GEJ for knowing about the bombings.

The drama is still unfolding, and Henry Okah is still being held in a South African Prison on terrorism charges. But GEJ knows Nigerians have short memories and have forgotten the events of that day. What Nigerians should be asking GEJ is :WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE OCT.1ST,2010 BOMBINGS AND WHY ARE YOU DOING EVERYTHING TO STIFLE THE INVESTIGATION AND DIVERT ATTENTION? If I stood next to GEJ those would be my first questions to him.

GEJ smh. I remember this too.

Why hasn't that man been impeached yet?
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by babaagba1000: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2015
el-rufai, stop looking for cheap popularity....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud / President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections / Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.