Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram (13713 Views)

Gov. El'rufai Got A Reciprocal Slap From His Deputy / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings / ''one Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter'' - El'rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by executinal(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
Beaf:

10 million almajiri's created by core-Northern elite phuckers like El Rufai, but they wish to blame someone else like the losers that they are.
The 10 million figure is from a census taken in 2006, God knows if they are not 15 million today. Not many countries of the World have a total population that is anywhere near 10 million.

Of course, to El Rufai and the damaged fools that flock around him, GEJ created the almajiri's and phucked up the North.
What did that blister called El Rufai do about almajiri's when he was in power, can he point at a single thing or a single person he saved?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/582558_buharri_jpg32d5c75f61212cf619b42ff6ccb7459d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/582610_alj_harem_jpgdc120a495c49e98c4b70d5819c0737d9
Lmao
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Beaf: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
^
My guy, like play, like play, some of those abused kids in that pic might have killed people by now. And El Rufai will blame Jonathan.
Its the same way Sanusi blamed 13% derivation to oil states as the reason for boko haram.

Nutin we no go hear. embarassed
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
I agree with El-rufai on this. The retardeen has once told us that he knows the sponsors of Boko haram and yet the security agents have not gone to ask Mr president how far? I think the immunity clause of Mr president should be temporarily removed so that he may be grilled and tortured by the security agents. he really needs to tell us who these sponsors are. or is his balls caged? undecided
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by chuqudy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
ndu_chucks:

@OP, stop mocking the Almajiris, these are God's children

They are future bombers.
koruji:

The northern elite are being irresponsible in their response to the BH menace.

Many of their public statements are in fact encouraging to the fanatical murderers that make up BH.

Although all Nigerians will suffer from the evil plans being executed by BH it is their carefully arranged house of cards that will suffer the most damage if this useless political blame-game continues, while BH moves ahead with a long-range plan to turn the north into a Taliban-like state.

They should go ahead and keep sponsoring Boko Haram. By ten years to come, ALL THE NORTHERN STATES WOULD BE INHABITABLE. The continual bombings would send investors away,cripple their economy, affect their climate and destroy their soil. With the continuos emission of dangerous substances which they use in making their bombs, there would be increased cancer, tumour, deaths and degradation of their soil which leads to famine and Kwashiokor. That would be the end of northern Nigeria.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by feelamong(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
El Rufai is only reaffirming what GEJ had already told us about some weeks ago, GEJ opened his mouth and told us that His Govt has been infilterated by BOKO HARAM,

So for El Rufai to accusse the govt of partnering whith the Boko guys, I dont think its any new info,

The security agents captured kabir Sokoto and Abu quada since how many weeks now, since then has any sponsor been arrested??

Clearly it only showws that these so called sponsors are dining and wining with GEJ, QED angry
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
Time don reach to give El rufai a bed in a psychiatric hospital

Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by basadenet: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
This El Rufai guy sef, what else did they want the Fg to do? When the Fg is not talking to boko, they are the one shouting now the fg is talking they are still shouting. i think it is time the el rufai guy put put in the cooler, because it seems he has lost focus. Has he forgotten that he is still been tried for corruption charges?.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by kinguwem: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mallam El' Rufai is an intelligent but frustrated man who is seeking for political relevance. He seeks the sympathy of his people after being used by OBJ. He is very inconsistent. Initially he called for dialogue with Boko Haram and is confused about the operations of Baram Haram. It is very clear to Nigerians who the sponsors of Boko Haram are. The motive of the killings is very clear. El' Rufai should be bold enough to tell Nigerians the offence they have committed. It shall never be well with all of them for killing innocent citizens because of their selfish interests.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by kinguwem: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mallam El' Rufai is an intelligent but frustrated man who is seeking for political relevance. He seeks the sympathy of his people after being used by OBJ. He is very inconsistent. Initially he called for dialogue with Boko Haram and is confused about the operations of Baram Haram. It is very clear to Nigerians who the sponsors of Boko Haram are. The motive of the killings is very clear. El' Rufai should be bold enough to tell Nigerians the offence they have committed. It shall never be well with all of them for killing innocent citizens because of their selfish interests.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
kinguwem:

Mallam El' Rufai is an intelligent but frustrated man who is seeking for political relevance. He seeks the sympathy of his people after being used by OBJ. He is very inconsistent. Initially he called for dialogue with Boko Haram and is confused about the operations of Baram Haram. It is  very clear to Nigerians who the sponsors of Boko Haram are. The motive of the killings is very clear. El' Rufai should be bold enough to tell Nigerians the offence they have committed. It shall never be well with all of them for killing innocent citizens because of their selfish interests.
I don't know who you are calling "all nigerians" because in the south we don't really take anything elrufai says seriously. The funny thing about you muslim northerners is that you are ready to condemn Obasanjo (the only military ruler to willingly release power in Nigeria, the only Nigerian ex leader who is still having great influence on other African countries and who is still very respected in the whole of Africa), yet you people never condemn people like Babangida, sani abacha, buhari and sanusi. These are your heroes, because they are northerners and three of them looted the south and that is fine with you even if they did not use the money on the impoverished north. We are not one and this is because of you people and your sharia and your islam. It is only a matter of time before the south secedes. Every southerner has one word on his mouth : "secede".
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by andyanders: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
El Rufai is a complete compound foo-l. Its just that Jonathan is soft on these rouges who stole Nigerian money. El Rufai  was the main point man of the scam during his reign as the FTC minister. He is even member of BH. If I am Jonathan, I will get him locked up. Iddi-oit
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by baslone: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2012
El has always, ãήϑ is still at the top. He knows those boys ι̥η jeans,who is financing them ãήϑ he definitely knows where they are from. A̶̲̥̅ lot of things the people are the top are not telling us!GEJ's hands are not clean!
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by DRANOEL(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
bomb goes off. . . . . .security agents get more allocation.

bomb goes off. . . . . . security votes jump up to astronomical heights.

bomb goes off. . . . . .nigerians are talking about SNC

bomb goes off. . . . , the country's division is on the table of many.

my take; there's boko haram and they're those exploiting the name boko haram
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by anataala: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
PointB, i believe all the present leaders in Nigeria has fail their citizens not only North, the are all currupt
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Anyone that cant see that GEJ/PDP had a hand in the introduction of bombings (Circa Last Elections) in Nigeria is not looking deep enough. GEJ was instructed to use bombings as a way to sway public opinion as "the kind, gentle, soft spoken man most likely to protect us from evil---especially that emanating from the North---- afterall he's like us because he had no shoes". Like the dunce he his, he was most likely convinced that just a few bomb blasts here and there and the votes will be in the kitty. What GEJ didnt take into consideration was the fact that other groups would jump into the bombing party and start letting loose in a bombing-free-for-all.

You think I'm talking rubbish? Ok, lets go back to Oct.1st 2010--- the very first major bombing! Everything points to MEND--F.B.I, SSS, DMI, South African Intel etc ---EVEN MEND CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY. But guess what happened : GEJ ABSOLVED MEND and insisted the organization had nothing to do with the bombing. GEJ next claimed to know who dropped the bombs but he "wasnt willing to tell" anybody. So, every intelligence agency was wrong but GEJ was right? Dont forget MEND claimed responsibilty, but GEJ still insisted it wasnt them. Did any of you ask yourselves why GEJ took this stance? What was he afraid of? What did he fear would be revealed? Keep reading on.

In a series of actions which shed light into the kind of deceitful Dictator GEJ would end up being, GEJ ignored all the Security Reports and instead sought to FALSELY implicate his political rivals in the bombings. Who has forgotten the hilarious "Dokpesi na we do am" texts released by GEJ's Government? Those were supposed to implicate Raymond Dokpesi (Who was Chief Campaigner for IBB) in the Bomb attacks. In typical Nigerian fashion, the false accusations were actually a way of forcing Dokpesi over to the GEJ side and to knock IBB out of the race. But, do you see the evil way it was all achieved? THROUGH A BOMB! THROUGH KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!

Next thing we know, South Africa holds the leader of MEND (Henry Okah) in custody and accuses him of complicity in the October 1st Bombings. Henry Okah then turns around and accuses GEJ of asking him (Okah) to blame the bombings on Northern Leaders!!! This is the same man GEJ absolved that has now been arrested by South Africa---for the same incident GEJ absolved him from--- that now turned around and blamed GEJ for knowing about the bombings.

The drama is still unfolding, and Henry Okah is still being held in a South African Prison on terrorism charges. But GEJ knows Nigerians have short memories and have forgotten the events of that day. What Nigerians should be asking GEJ is :WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE OCT.1ST,2010 BOMBINGS AND WHY ARE YOU DOING EVERYTHING TO STIFLE THE INVESTIGATION AND DIVERT ATTENTION? If I stood next to GEJ those would be my first questions to him.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by luvinhubby(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
mallam el-rufai must be a boko haram member to know those behind them. embarassed
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
In more civilised nations, this garrulous fella would have been picked up. But this is Nigeria, a nation where pigs fly, and human lives cost a penny!
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by jmaine: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
The Pig shyte called El ediiot rufai . . .is at it again . . . .
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Johnsinia(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
Patnerin wit bh @ who interest.foolish el rufia
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Johnsinia(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
Patnerin wit bh @ who interest.foolish el rufia
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by lilliesonwater: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
El' rufai is high on some stuff.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by abdul01(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
This is injustice, and the press are not helping matters in this country. the headline does not correlate wit d contents of El-rufai's statement. Afta all even mr president once admited that hs government has been infiltrated by boko haram, this is a clear example of blowin issues out of propotion.

Let us verify things b4 we spread them, and avoid suspicion, for this causes more harm than good
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by werepeLeri: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^

Not sure you read his twitter posts.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 28, 2012
This El' rifai is smoking something that is dangerous to the brain. He must be hallucinating of it!
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by gonon: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2012
Please can someone tell me why people still listen to the fool Called El Rufai? Very soon he will be shedding crocodile tears like his boss. If only #Occupy Nigeria made sense, people like this would have been on exile by now. cry cry cry
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2012
The problem lies with Northern leaders. The Northern masses realized their problem and that was why Buhari had so much support during the elections. It was these same leaders that rigged the election in favour of PDP and would have been massacred during the post-election crisis if not for enjoying FG's support. I can bet with my last Kobo that if Northern masses are given the chance they will kill all their leaders apart from probably Buhari and a few good ones.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by belovedaja(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2012
Let nigeria end. What is all this.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by vanstanzy(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2012
But interestingly, the same El'rufai who accused the President of collaborating with Boko Haram had also few months back, asked the same President to dialogue with Boko Haram

@NLers
This man called El-rufai is one confused coyote.
This is not new, GEJ has already told us that his govt has been infilterated by BOKO HARAM.
Please El-rufai tell us what we dont know. angry angry angry

executinal:

Lmao

@executinal
U can see first-hand future Boko Haramists been reared in the name of Almajiris. 10- 15 million of these now, in the near future be sure they will double or triple. Nigeria is truly playing on a landmine.
Meanwhile what did El-rufai do about this ugly trend while he was in office? I have always said it, their practise of Islam in the core-North is very faulty.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by vanstanzy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
Abagworo:

The problem lies with Northern leaders. The Northern masses realized their problem and that was why Buhari had so much support during the elections. It was these same leaders that rigged the election in favour of PDP and would have been massacred during the post-election crisis if not for enjoying FG's support. I can bet with my last Kobo that if Northern masses are given the chance they will kill all their leaders apart from probably Buhari and a few good ones.

@Abagworo
Dont be too sure my friend, Buhari isnt the saint you make him out to be. When he was Head of State, did he abolish the almajiri system, NO. He's in support of it and so isnt a saint.
A great Northern leader is one who liberates his people from the shackles of IGNORANCE, which Buhari isnt.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
Abagworo:

I will have you know that almost nobody in the south voted for buhari, and almost no christian voted for buhari, actually almost everybody who wasn't a muslim didn't voted for buhari.
In this situation I don't see any need to rig the election. Open your eyes the elections where observed by the whole world, your man lost fair and square, stop saying things you can't prove.
By the way no muslim is ever going to be elected anymore in Nigeria. Because the muslims are a minority against the non muslim, like it or not, it is a fact, and the muslims keep killing people as means of protest. We don't want you near power any more.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
patriot2:

I will have you know that almost nobody in the south voted for buhari, and almost no christian voted for buhari, actually almost everybody who wasn't a muslim didn't voted for buhari.
In this situation I don't see any need to rig the election. Open your eyes the elections where observed by the whole world, your man lost fair and square, stop saying things you can't prove.
By the way no muslim is ever going to be elected anymore in Nigeria. Because the muslims are a minority against the non muslim, like it or not, it is a fact, and the muslims keep killing people as means of protest. We don't want you near power any more.

I hope you are not trying to claim the results of the election were real. Even in Rivers State where I voted there was massive tampering of the final result. The result at the polling units was different from the results at the collation centers. We have discussed this on Nairaland after the elections. Don't tribalize or sectarialize it. I am an Igbo Christian and I voted Buhari in the heart of Port Harcourt.

I have long since lent my support to GEJ because he is trying his best though not a strong leader.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by romioray: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
This is quite interesting! I am sure Boko Haram is not from the north, neither is it from the south. It is not from the west, neither is it from the east. I am not sure is from this world either, lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Demolished Works Layout Property Was Erected Under Electricity Line – ECTDA / Shehu Sani: Bandits Blocked The Road On Our Way To A Wedding In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.