Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship (972 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by anonymus11: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
i bind it in d name of d most high. member spend there whole day for platform. hahaa una no get work ni. even if it biz una dey do should u not bother at making it grow. hw many times do u see seun online n few mods. god said we should not worship any other idole except him. dis place is demonic dt transparent devils like sexkill, killz n hotie tima feel they run dis place.
too many e-fights n personal squabbles here. beef nko e plenty. too many show off i am fine, u dey ugly u be virgin
have u seen the world only few people would make it. they say the world is hard but dose that wld make it, wld still make it
dont turn this platform to ur god. get a life n money n marry. leave online biz, na for lazy people. how many mckenzie, jp morgan, bank of da world, deloitte women we get here. who dash na so so empty vessels that made noise. remembered god is watching u and he is a jelux god. well dt na una morrafucker biz. ewus
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by Killz3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
Do we still have dumb idiots of this magnitude, 2 months into a new year? Jesus Christ!
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by 1stKlass(f): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2012
This OP is hilarious. I go cry for laughter here. The same forum he criticizes is the same one that I am reading his post in, na wa o. How will you know how long ppl are on here if you yourself are not here to see it. That says alot about you huh

Like I was told on my very first day,  the romance section is only one part of these forums. If the characters here are not appealing  /enduring / interesting / readable (Select adjective you prefer) then the hyperlinks at the top of the page will come in handy,  #justsaying.     
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by anonymus11: 1:02am On Feb 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Do we still have dumb idiots of this magnitude, 2 months into a new year? Jesus Christ!

1stKlass:

This OP is hilarious. I go cry for laughter here. The same forum he criticizes is the same one that I am reading his post in, na wa o. How will you know how long ppl are on here if you yourself are not here to see it. That says alot about you huh

Like I was told on my very first day, the romance section is only one part of these forums. If the characters here are not appealing /enduring / interesting / readable (Select adjective you prefer) then the hyperlinks at the top of the page will come in handy, #justsaying.

killz tK ur tout area fada out of here at once. are u not tired of multiple Ids. you gay fool, u nt only nl poll, swxkillz n troyjay, u now take d form of an ogbanje 1stklass to win more fans as to bury their head in ur brokoto. what r u willing to achieve by dt?get deprived punny n willy at the same time. its ok for u to mess members up but when i comment once in a while its a sin. i will advise u back off cos i dnt want to stab d devil 2day get blood n skulls elsewhere wink by d way troyjay n 1st klass use d same font gurumaraji use ya head haba na so ur trauncy reach
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by Vansnickers: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by 1stKlass(f): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2012
anonymus11:

killz tK ur tout area fada out of here at once. are u not tired of multiple Ids. you gay fool, u nt only nl poll, swxkillz n troyjay, u now take d form of an ogbanje 1stklass to win more fans as to bury their head in ur brokoto. what r u willing to achieve by dt?get deprived punny n willy at the same time. its ok for u to mess members up but when i comment once in a while its a sin. i will advise u back off cos i dnt want to stab d devil 2day get blood n skulls elsewhere wink by d way troyjay n 1st klass use d same font gurumaraji use ya head haba na so ur trauncy reach

OP you have just confirmed what I had suspected, you are nothing but an uneducated nomad whose very existence could be regarded as an affront to the human race. Go and do something productive with yourself. And leave those hand exercises alone abi, those hands of yours don tire o, find a different hobby to do that doesn't have you playing with yourself all day.
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by anonymus11: 1:42am On Feb 27, 2012
1stKlass:

OP you have just confirmed what I had suspected, you are nothing but an uneducated nomad whose very existence could be regarded as an affront to the human race. Go and do something productive with yourself. And leave those hand exercises alone abi, those hands of yours don tire o, find a different hobby to do that doesn't have you playing with yourself all day.

i prefer relating to u as killz. u r more boring dis way. killz wich guy r u hoping to seduce by bring dis handle out today. killz u jobless anti christ with no future of ruiling hell ever but jst a crimeless ambition since ur family r tired of ur uselessness. keep it up next form u shld seriously consider is a grandmoda handle. nuisance have u passed GCE already?
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by 1stKlass(f): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2012
You are beyond help. Simple. Good Luck in your miserable and pointless existence.
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by HighChief4(m): 4:27am On Feb 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2012
Why OP dey fffexxx like dis? grin grin grin

which babe snob am? grin grin
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by Killz3(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2012
OP, you cant differentiate Killz from other user's even if it was smeared on your face. . . Dumb medieval FOOL! Keep it up, at least you are giving the gossipers something to yap about. Like that one with open mouths up there! wink
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by Chimezie198(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2012
*Phew* Anoda attention seeker, undecided
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by bekay911(f): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2012
>I tells u<
Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by AZeD1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
~Killz~:

OP, you cant differentiate Killz from other user's even if it was smeared on your face. . . Dumb medieval FOOL! Keep it up, at least you are giving the gossipers something to yap about. Like that one with open mouths up there! wink
Killz why you snatch the OP babe? I dey take GOD beg you, return him babe back.

(1)

Obsession With Single Mothers / Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? / Do Mind His Mouth Odour When He Is Rich? Ladies Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.