Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (36028 Views)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / Go Cashless With Pocketmoni And Convert Ur Phone Number To Ur Bank Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by odukoko(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
Its a gud thing and have been registered on the PM platform,checked my acc and it was zero naira.now funding is the main issue,have gone to,gtb,fcmb,skye,first bank and made enquire from the CSM abt fundg my acc when ppl at the counter was of no help,surprising it was i informing them abt PM they have no knowlegde abt it talkless of paying into the acc from your so called PARTNER banks that have no idea of you!and it doesnt look as if PM get agent here in ekiti state!so whats next?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=speedy4u]

If you wish to deposit funds to your pocketmoni accout, you can do any of the following:

(1) Visit a Pocketmoni agent close to you and the agent will process the deposit for you and you should get an SMS alert immediately from eTrancat confirming that the amount was deposited in ur acct. (You can identify agents by the pocketmoni banner and fliers displayed at their location. Each agent has a unique code which will also be displayed). You should always check ur balance after every deposit to double verify that the funds have indeed been credited to ur acct b4 leaving the agent's location.
(2) Visit any bank in Nigeria (apart from Citibank and Diamond bank) and tell them that you want to deposit money in etranzact platform in ur pocketmoni acct.
(3) A friend using pocketmoni could transfer funds to ur account from his own acct.
(4) You could move funds from your bank acct to your pocketmoni.

Options (1) and (2) will be a lot easier in the States or cities (like Lagos, Oyo, Abuja, Kano, Port-harcourt, Aba etc N.B: This list of states is not exhaustive), where the awareness of pocketmoni is increasing rapidly.

@odukoko. Sorry for ur experience at d bank. I actually anticipated that,because i exeperienced similar issues wit d banks when I wanted to fund my acct initially. Etranzact truly has a partnership agreement with d banks. D problem is acually wit d long bureaucratic processes of banks & their slow rate of passing down information to their grassroot level branches. Can u believe I once saw a product of a bank on their official website and approached a manager of one of d bank's branches to discuss it and he was blank about d product. With God's help thr are now pocketmoni agents in my state and awareness is growing. Pls refer to d portion in bold above (quoted from my earlier mail) whr I made that observation. The first solution I can give to u is to send an email to pocketmoni@etranzact.net and ask them if there are poicketmoni agents in Ekiti state & their agent's address in d state. If thr are, simply approach them if they are close to you.hopefully thr might be agents in ur state. If thr are none, feel free to ask them in d email how else they can help u to fund ur acct. In dealing with agents pls take note of my earlier advise quoted below

[quote author=speedy4u]
the agent will process the deposit for you and you should get an SMS alert immediately from eTrancat confirming that the amount was deposited in ur acct. (You can identify agents by the pocketmoni banner and fliers displayed at their location. Each agent has a unique code which will also be displayed). You should always check ur balance after every deposit to double verify that the funds have indeed been credited to ur acct b4 leaving the agent's location.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
@odukoko. You can also fund ur pocketmoni acct by transfering funds from ur bank acct to ur pocketmoni acct. This takes a longer process,so I sugest u email etranzact first before considering dis option. Let d bank wire option be d last otion u consider.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
the worst has happen
Got this message ' Pin tries exceeded '
I guess its bye bye to pocketmoni cos I can't go thru the grueling process of account verification . No pocketmoni agent in calabar and Akwa Ibom
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2012
ITbomb: the worst has happen
Got this message ' Pin tries exceeded '
I guess its bye bye to pocketmoni cos I can't go thru the grueling process of account verification . No pocketmoni agent in calabar and Akwa Ibom

@ITbomb I understand dat u may feel dissapointed. You can send an email to pocketmoni@etranzact.net give them ur registered phone no and request them to reset ur pin. They will likely ask you question (eg d day u reg d acct and ur last 3 transactns etc) to verify dat u r d actual owner of d acct. If u supplied d info correctly, they will send u a new default pin to ur phone no. As for no agents in calabar, truly it may take time before it covers d entire country but its spreading fast. In d mean time u can fund ur pocketmoni from ur bank acct but its quite technical. I'll explain to u when u r ready. Who knows, since u r likely d first to know abt pocketmoni in ur city, u culd eventually become their agent& get an additinal income. Good day
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
I contacted them and successfully got the new pin which I have changed. So how do I fund my account, is there a way I can do it without going to the bank?
about the agent stuff, I've been seriously considering it. I've read the requirements from the site but most seminars are in lagos , if there is any one in around ph-calabar-Uyo I would join as I understand this is a requirements to be registered
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by jaboro(f): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2012
speedy4u: Spotted the picture of this bill board. Guess where this is?
its toyota goin to oshodi
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
jaboro: its toyota goin to oshodi

Any witness in the house? .... in favour that d billboard in d picture is @ 'toyota goin to oshodi' say aye or against say nay.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Zofvizuals(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
Am loving this pocketmoney idea.
Nice Advert & really explicit but how credible & secure will i be with this agents down the road?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by 4peace(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2012
PIN tries exceeded

what should i do
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2012
4peace: PIN tries exceeded

what should i do
You can send an email to
pocketmoni@etranzact.net give them ur registered
phone no and request them to reset ur pin. They
will likely ask you question (eg d day u reg d acct
and ur last 3 transactns etc) to verify dat u r d actual owner of d acct. If u supplied d info correctly, they
will send u a new default pin to ur phone no.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by otokx(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2012
looks like the nays have it.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by 4peace(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
ITbomb:
You can send an email to
pocketmoni@etranzact.net give them ur registered
phone no and request them to reset ur pin. They
will likely ask you question (eg d day u reg d acct
and ur last 3 transactns etc) to verify dat u r d actual owner of d acct. If u supplied d info correctly, they
will send u a new default pin to ur phone no.

Thanks i will do that since their cc is not function in picking up call
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by eyenCalabar(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2012
'll give a try.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
Zofvizuals: Am loving this pocketmoney idea.
Nice Advert & really explicit but how credible & secure will i be with this agents down the road?

@Zofvizuals. You'll be very secured if you're dealing with a licensed agent. The truth is that eTranzact has been licensed by CBN, and eTranzact has in turn licensed agents to do business on their behalf. It might not be that easy for the general public to accept and trust the 'agent down the road' instantly because confidence is built gradually and with time. So it may take some time before pocketmoni is widely known and accepted round the country. But i personally wont have to wait for the entire country to become aware and accept pocketmoni, before I begin to enjoy it. I am opportuned to have learnt about it in good time, and I'm already benefiting from it. The rest of Nigeria can catch up with me when the news hits them and they choose to believe it. By the way, I sent bulk money to my parent's bank account using pocketmoni few days back and they received the money into their account in a flash(and I didn't pay a kobo for the transaction) I wonder which other offer will beat that! Those who live in Lagos, pretty much won't be so skeptical about mobile money services, because the cashless policy is gradually taking it's toll there. The new CBN cashless policy will surely affect how anyone in Nigeria that has something to do with money (I wonder who doesn't) performs financial transactions sooner than later. Sharing this piece of info on the web so that others can get to know about it might just be my 50 cents. Sorry for my delay in response to you. Have been quite busy lately. Hav a good day Bro.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
ITbomb: I contacted them and successfully got the new pin which I have changed. So how do I fund my account, is there a way I can do it without going to the bank?
about the agent stuff, I've been seriously considering it. I've read the requirements from the site but most seminars are in lagos , if there is any one in around ph-calabar-Uyo I would join as I understand this is a requirements to be registered

@ITbomb. I researched and found that there are pocketmoni agents in Akwaibom state, Crossriver and Rivers state. I have copied and pasted their contact information below. Please note that I am not in anyway affiliated with this people. I simply found their names/addresses on pocketmoni website and I extracted them verbatim them and pasted here for you. You could also inquire from them on funding your account and how they can help you become an agent, (if you're still interested in being one). Please note that you can always independently verify these information and any other information i give to you by sending an email to the official email address of eTranzact Pocketmoni service (pocketmoni@etranzact.net.).

.....................................................................................

CHARLES ANOKWUTE

SUITE 9 MICHELIN PLAZA
2ND FLOOR PORT HARCOURTABA EXP WAY OYIGBO

Eket
Email: charlesanokwute@yahoo.com

FCE-OBUDU

FCE OBUDU

CALABAR

Email: ropobsl@yahoo.com

LADEJOLA-OGINNI SAMUEL GBADEBO

14 WOJI ROAD

RUMUOGBA
PORT HARCOURT
Email: deboladejola@yahoo.com

NOSKY NIGERIA LTD

24 OLO ABA ROAD

PORT HARCOURT
Email: noskyvite@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 08, 2012
Hi speedy4me

i sent the text, and this was the reply i got
your phone might not have been subscribed, please contact your service provider!
i tried airtel then etisalat same message. help smiley
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2012
^^^I simply typed in upper case and then the problem was solved
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2012
hisblud: ^^^I simply typed in upper case and then the problem was solved
@hisblud It's good to know that the problem was solved. You can go through earlier posts to learn more or simply ask and I'l try to answer your questions
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by azoo: 11:32am On May 09, 2012
@Speedy4u are u an etranzact agent?? Else you must be a heck of a nice guy for going thru everyone's request.. Even though I have no question or difficulty with etranzact I must say I appreciate ur efforts.. wink

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2012
azoo: @Speedy4u are u an etranzact agent?? Else you must be a heck of a nice guy for going thru everyone's request.. Even though I have no question or difficulty with etranzact I must say I appreciate ur efforts.. wink

@azoo Your comments & compliments are highly appreciated. I believe you desrve some compliment too, for appreciating what I'm doing.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by seunadeolu(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2012
Oga u be agent urself. the 001197 code that follows the applicant name is ur own personal agent code.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2012
seun_adeolu: Oga u be agent urself. the 001197 code that follows the applicant name is ur own personal agent code.
I don't understand ,where is it
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2012
Good morning
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2012
@ALL. I visited pocketmoni website recently &realized that they have taken another milestone step by providing a more convenient option for us to load our pocketmoni accounts. You can now fund your pocketmoni account directly from your VISA ATM Card. Simply visit www.pocketmoni.com On the homepage click "Load Pocketmoni" Follow the instructions on the page and enter your details correctly and you're on your way to funding ur pocketmoni acct from ur ATM Card. This means no more hassles with banks & goodbye to d challenge of not having an agent in your state or city to fund ur pocketmoni. I hope this info comes as a relief to ALL who funding their pocketmoni has been a big problem. Have a great week ahead guys.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2012
aieromon: Hmm,the catch-22 eh?
How do I load the account?

@aieromon. Pls refer to my post above.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2012
Zofvizuals: Am loving this pocketmoney idea.

@Zofvizuals. Kindly refer to my last post above. Now you need not fear for "the agents down the road". You can fund ur pocketmoni acct from the comfort of ur home(with an internet connection). The agents will still be very much available for those who choose to patronize their services, though.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2012
godello: Hw do i load my account on etransact?

@godello. Refer to the above post by me
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2012
ITbomb:
Yes how do I load cos when I get to ' fund pocketmoni ' and supply all required, and sent , it keep sending me back pin change required ie even after changing the pin to my private pin

@ITbomb. My last post may answer your question conveniently.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2012
Just asking
Is VISA card same as Verve card
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2012
ITbomb: Just asking
Is VISA card same as Verve card

Sincerely,I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. I know verve card is the product of the company, interswitch and I think VISA card is a product of Valucard.I have observed that most ATM machines that accept VISA cards also accept Verve cards. But as to whether Verve cards can be used wherever VISA cards are accepted, that I can't tell. Maybe, you can ask your Bank who of course should know better about the 2 companies. Somebody on this forum may also have a better answer to help you. Better still, inquire from pocketmoni@etranzact.net.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ebbylive(f): 12:17pm On May 14, 2012
Has anybody registered and successfully performed any transaction with this pocket money? Is it available every where in nigeria. Please share your experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? / Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.