Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (36010 Views)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / Go Cashless With Pocketmoni And Convert Ur Phone Number To Ur Bank Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
okolie1: Thanks brother mine work, av changed pin,check balance so i guess is to fund the account. If any update let us knw

Pls refer to my earlier posts quoted below

speedy4u:

Firstly, i will recommend that you click d link below to view the states having pocketmoni agents. Their physical address & email addres are displayed. It's possible U may have agents in ur State or city.

http://www.pocketmoni.com/location.html
Otherwise, pls refer to my earlier post re-posted below

speedy4u:

Go to pocketmoni.com, click Load Pocketmoni, then enter ur details as follows: card type=VISA. Pocketmoni No=Ur Phone no. Pocketmoni Operator=Pocketmon. PIN=Use PIN pad to enter ur Pocketmoni PIN, then click submit. Next page. Card type, select Mastercard (since u use mastercard)or stick with Visa if you use VISA. Enter ur first name and lastname that you used to reg an acct with pocketmoni. Submit. You will rcv a text on ur phone from etranzact containing ESA (Etranzact strong authentication) code. Paste the code you rcvd in the next page. Submit. Follow instructions in next pages,& enter ur details correctly. Continue till you get prompt Success (or failure) as case may be.

Let me know if this helps.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by okolie1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thanks bro it do help,
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2012
@speedy4u, I did everything to fund pocketmoni and at the end I got an error message sayng 'we found no prefix for <my card number>' and that my transaction has been successfuly cancelled! what does this mean and what can I do? Im using GTB master debit card.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
cogitoErgo: @speedy4u, I did everything to fund pocketmoni and at the end I got an error message sayng 'we found no prefix for <my card number>' and that my transaction has been successfuly cancelled! what does this mean and what can I do? Im using GTB master debit card.

Pls send an email to pocketmoni@etranzact.net giving them details of the steps you took in trying to fund ur pocketmoni online with ur mastercard and the result you got. Their response will better enlighten you if it is possible with mastercard and how to get about it.

Another option is to deposit at etranzact partner banks preferrably Access bank. Click to view partner banks

http://www.pocketmoni.com/partners.html

Pls note that you may experience difficulty explaining to Some banks outside Lagos state. But tell them at the bank u want to deposit in etranzact payment platform. Acct type is pocketmoni and acct no is ur pocketmoni phone no.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
I contacted them and they replied that mastercard is not supported for now, but if I have to go to bank then I think the aim is defeated! But they said they are working to improve their platform.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by karadjorje: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2012
Pls can someone tell me more about POS.they said the machine can print recharge cards.does etranzact permit purchase of bulk voucher pins.POS or Orange box which should I go for?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
cogitoErgo: I contacted them and they replied that mastercard is not supported for now, but if I have to go to bank then I think the aim is defeated! But they said they are working to improve their platform.

Sorry for the sad news, but it's still best you heard from the horse's mouth. I believe they are truly "working to improve their platform" because VISA card hasnt always been supported on pocketmoni, it was only abt few weeks ago it became possible to fund with VISA card. I bet they're working towards accepting other cards. Afterall it pays them best to have a variety of options available to their customers.

If u wish to continue with pocketmoni, i bliv the options open to u are: Wait till mastercard is supported, get a VISA card, try depositing at the banks or look out for a pocketmoni agent. Choose wisely. You can follow PM on http://twitter.com/MyPocketMoni and http://www.facebook.com/pages/MyPocketMoni/241786909202084 for updates.

Gd day and sorry 4 d inconveniences.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
New version of pocketmoni (Version 1.1) is now available. Subscribers still using version 1.0 can download the new version with 2 options.

(1) Simply text PM to 20220 (for MTN, airtel & etisalat) or 31030 for glo . You will receive SMSn click on the download link in the SMS to download new version.

(2) In pocketmoni main menu click 'Services' then click 'Download update'

With either option, During installation, the application may ask you if you wish to retain history\settings of previous version, click YES. Note that if you click no, you will have to do a fresh setup on the new pocketmoni installation.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2012
PM latest version 1.1 contains an additinal menu item "Load pocketmoni" subscribers who downloaded pocketmoni app to their phone more than a month ago will most likely be using the old version. To download new version check my last post.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
karadjorje: Pls can someone tell me more about POS.they said the machine can print recharge cards.does etranzact permit purchase of bulk voucher pins.POS or Orange box which should I go for?

Pls can someone tell me more about POS.

POS means Point of Sale. "A point-of-sale (POS) terminal is a computerized replacement for a cash register. Much more complex than the cash registers of even just a few years ago, the POS system can include the ability to record and track customer orders, process credit and debit cards, connect to other systems in a network, and manage inventory. Generally, a POS terminal has as its core a personal computer, which is provided with application-specific programs and I/O devices for the particular environment in which it will serve. A POS system for a restaurant, for example, is likely to have all menu items stored in a database that can be queried for information in a number of ways. POS terminals are used in most industries that have a point of sale such as a service desk, including restaurants, lodging, entertainment, and museums."

they said the machine can print recharge cards.

i'm not quite sure, probably there may be.

does etranzact permit purchase of bulk voucher pins.

Yes you can buy voucher Pins in bulk but it depends on what you want to do with the voucher pins. If it's for personal use, that's ok, but if it's for re-sale or retail, it may not be profitable because you get the voucher pins at face value from etranzact. ie you buy N500 recharge card for N500. I hope you get it. thanks and sorry for my late response.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by exalt2009: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2012
speedy4u:

@ ITbomb I'll do all i can to get answers to your question, this morning/afternoon. I'll email etranzact if I have to. Pls let me know which network you use(MTN or airtel etc). Secondly, did you get the confirmation that PIN change was successful, when you changed ur PIN initially.

@ojochidem. Yes Firstmobile charges N100/month and N200 PER TRANSACTION for transfer to other banks. On the other hand, with pocketmoni, you are charged N150/month, and guess how much you are charged per transaction to transfer funds to ANY bank account in ANY bank in Nigeria.... N0.00. Regardless of the amount being transfered. But that's not, all. You can perform such transactions as many times a day, and as many times in the month, and you still get to be charged N0.00. You can transfer funds to another pocketmoni account (of ur friend, family etc) and the transaction is still free. You can send money to any mobile phone owner who doesn't even have a bank account or a pocketmoni account and the transaction is still free of charge. Same goes to buying recharge cards and renewing your DSTV subscription etc. Remember, before you can use First mobile, you've got to have funds in ur First bank acct, and if it's past 4pm or if d bank is far from you, u'll surely have a problem. But with pocketmoni, you can walk down your street to the nearest agent regardless of the time of d day, deposit funds immediately into ur pocketmoni acct, and u'll be able to send money to any bank acct in Nigeria and perform other transactions. I have First mobile and I-mobile too (all powered by etranzact), but I prefer to use pocketmoni because of its clear advantages. It's CBN's dream that mobile money agents and POS (point of sale) outlets will be as reacheable to Nigerians as much as recharge card vendors are. It may take some time to get there just as it did with GSM, but I believe Nigeria'll get thr in no distant time. As I said in my earlier post, It's simply a matter of time.

You get to make your own choice, anyway. Pls enjoy your day.

Good morning, Pls how can i be one of your agent..i mean the POS..where people can put fund in their pockmoney account..i run a part time programat Lasu.Jeremiah..08189264411.I will look forward to hear you.Thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by exalt2009: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2012
speedy4u:

@ITbomb. I'm so sorry for my delay in answering your question. I had a lot on my hands and I needed to be sure I get the facts right b4 answering you. Now to answer your question: If you look clearly you will see that the 4th menu item in pocketmoni is 'Send money' & the sub menu under it are Pocketmoni account, Card number, Any mobile phone and Bank accounts. I need you to pls confirm if it appears exactly as dis on ur phone. Now, first thing you need to understand is that you can only use the send money menu to transfer funds from YOUR pocketmoni account TO ANOTHER PERSON. There are 4 options of transfering funds available to you as listed in the sub menu of 'Send Money'. This means that the 'Send Money' menu enables you to transfer funds FROM YOUR pocketmoni account TO:
(1) Pocketmoni Account: You use this option if you want to send (transfer) money from YOUR pocketmoni account to another person who also has a pocketmoni account.
(2) Card numbeber: You use this option to transfer funds from YOUR pocketmoni acct TO[/b]an Etranzact debit card.
(3) Any Mobile Phone: You use this option to transfer funds from [b]YOUR
pocketmoni acct to a person who has a mobile phone but doesnt have a pocketmoni account.
(4) Bank Accounts: You use this option to transfer funds from YOUR pocketmoni acct to a bank account in Nigeria (only the new 10 digit numbers issued by banks last year are accepted).

If you wish to deposit funds to your pocketmoni accout, you can do any of the following:

(1) Visit a Pocketmoni agent close to you and the agent will process the deposit for you and you should get an SMS alert immediately from eTrancat confirming that the amount was deposited in ur acct. (You can identify agents by the pocketmoni banner and fliers displayed at their location. Each agent has a unique code which will also be displayed). You should always check ur balance after every deposit to double verify that the funds have indeed been credited to ur acct b4 leaving the agent's location.
(2) Visit any bank in Nigeria (apart from Citibank and Diamond bank) and tell them that you want to deposit money in etranzact platform in ur pocketmoni acct.
(3) A friend using pocketmoni could transfer funds to ur account from his own acct.
(4) You could move funds from your bank acct to your pocketmoni.
(5) Move funds from your VISA ATM card to your pocketmoni acct. Visit www.pocketmoni.com, when d webpage opens, click on 'Load Pocketmoni' and follow the instructions.

Options (1) and (2) will be a lot easier in the States or cities (like Lagos, Oyo, Abuja, Kano, Aba etc N.B: This list of states is not exhaustive), where the awareness of pocketmoni is increasing rapidly. Option (5) is obviously the most convenient if you have a reliable internet connection.

Concerning your PIN change problem which has been arising again and again, I will advise you to check your balance, by clicking on check balance, then enter your personal secret PIN, if you get a response that your balance is N0.00 then your PIN was changed succefully. If you try and it tells you incorrect PIN, then your PIN change wasnt successful. Please note that you shouldnt attempt to enter the wrong PIN more than 3 times, or else your account could be blocked and you would have to contact eTranzact before your account will be unblocked and a new default PIN resent to you, which you will still be required to change to ur secret PINpersonal .

Good day,Pls i will love an agent of pockmoney..i mean the POS centre..Jeremiah. 08189264411
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2012
exalt2009:

Good morning, Pls how can i be one of your agent..i mean the POS..where people can put fund in their pockmoney account..i run a part time programat Lasu.Jeremiah..08189264411.I will look forward to hear you.Thanks

Jeremiah, Pls click on http://www.pocketmoni.com/location.html  to view pocketmoni agent locations. Click lagos to see agents in Lagos. You can approach the ones closest to you & tell them you want to become an agent and they will assist you.

Since you're in Lagos, another option is to visit etranzact Head office in V.I. if you can make it. Click the link below to see their office address.

http://www.pocketmoni.com/contact.html
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bayils: Thanks for sharing that anyways,,,,, dont think dats gonna be a freee service though pls i'll like to have their site for additional info!!!!!

www.pocketmoni.com
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2012
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
It's been a good weekend today. So glad I'll be away from the office for 48 good hours. A good day to use PM.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by karadjorje: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
[[color=#006600][/color]does etranzact permit purchase of bulk voucher pins.

Yes you can buy voucher Pins in bulk but it depends on what you want to do with the voucher pins. If it's for personal use, that's ok, but if it's for re-sale or retail, it may not be profitable because you get the voucher pins at face value from etranzact. ie you buy N500 recharge card for N500. I hope you get it. thanks and sorry for my late response

THANKS FOR UR response.
If I can only buy pins at face value where will the 5 percent bonus on all recharge come from.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by alstacs(m): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2012
speedy4u:

@ ITbomb I'll do all i can to get answers to your question, this morning/afternoon. I'll email etranzact if I have to. Pls let me know which network you use(MTN or airtel etc). Secondly, did you get the confirmation that PIN change was successful, when you changed ur PIN initially.

@ojochidem. Yes Firstmobile charges N100/month and N200 PER TRANSACTION for transfer to other banks. On the other hand, with pocketmoni, you are charged N150/month, and guess how much you are charged per transaction to transfer funds to ANY bank account in ANY bank in Nigeria.... N0.00. Regardless of the amount being transfered. But that's not, all. You can perform such transactions as many times a day, and as many times in the month, and you still get to be charged N0.00. You can transfer funds to another pocketmoni account (of ur friend, family etc) and the transaction is still free. You can send money to any mobile phone owner who doesn't even have a bank account or a pocketmoni account and the transaction is still free of charge. Same goes to buying recharge cards and renewing your DSTV subscription etc. Remember, before you can use First mobile, you've got to have funds in ur First bank acct, and if it's past 4pm or if d bank is far from you, u'll surely have a problem. But with pocketmoni, you can walk down your street to the nearest agent regardless of the time of d day, deposit funds immediately into ur pocketmoni acct, and u'll be able to send money to any bank acct in Nigeria and perform other transactions. I have First mobile and I-mobile too (all powered by etranzact), but I prefer to use pocketmoni because of its clear advantages. It's CBN's dream that mobile money agents and POS (point of sale) outlets will be as reacheable to Nigerians as much as recharge card vendors are. It may take some time to get there just as it did with GSM, but I believe Nigeria'll get thr in no distant time. As I said in my earlier post, It's simply a matter of time.

You get to make your own choice, anyway. Pls enjoy your day.

Glad to read this.
Is it possible to use more than one etranzact mobile Platform on the same phone, registered with same phone number?
I had IMOBILE and registered for firstmobile. The firstmobile didn't work till I deactivated the IMOBILE. How did you manage urs? The bankers to confirmed it wasn't possible after several failed attempts @synchronisn my Acct.

So can Pocket moni co-exist on the same phone with firsmobile?

Whst is Max AMT of fund that can be transferred per transaction and per day on pocketmoni?

Many banks deactivate their Master and Visa cards for internet banking. They only make them useful for ATM withdrawals and POS
payments. If you want to activate for internet transactions you have to apply for that. Is it possible to fund your pocketmoni with such internet-inactive cards?

Last, apart from the 200 naira charges per transaction, what other advantages does pocketmoni have over firstmobile? I sincerely don't like to duplicate softwares.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by puskin: 2:11am On Jul 27, 2012
alstacs:

Glad to read this.
Is it possible to use more than one etranzact mobile Platform on the same phone, registered with same phone number?
I had IMOBILE and registered for firstmobile. The firstmobile didn't work till I deactivated the IMOBILE. How did you manage urs? The bankers to confirmed it wasn't possible after several failed attempts @synchronisn my Acct.

Whst is Max AMT of fund that can be transferred per transaction and per day on pocketmoni?

Many banks deactivate their Master and Visa cards for internet banking. They only make them useful for ATM withdrawals and POS
payments. If you want to activate for internet transactions you have to apply for that. Is it possible to fund your pocketmoni with such internet-inactive cards?

Last, apart from the 200 naira charges per transaction, what other advantages does pocketmoni have over firstmobile? I sincerely don't like to duplicate softwares.

2 etranzact platforms cannot work on the same fone.......but there is a work around. I know dis cos I have configured 2 different accounts (Firstbank account and Intercontinental account) on one platform......I used the I-mobile platform but I could have as well used the firstmobile own........both accounts worked seamlessly.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
alstacs:

Glad to read this.

Is it possible to use more than one etranzact mobile Platform on the same phone, registered with same phone number? I had IMOBILE and registered for firstmobile. The firstmobile didn't work till I deactivated the IMOBILE. How did you manage urs? The bankers to confirmed it wasn't possible after several failed attempts @synchronisn my Acct.[/i]

No. It isnt possible to reg Imobile and firstmobile etc with the same phone number. Each one requires a separate phone number. However, you can have both apps installed on the same phone, if it's a dual SIM phone. Otherwise, you have to register and install the I-mobile and firstmobile apps on 2 different phones (with different SIM cards of course). So Your bankers are right after all.

[i]

If you already have firstmobile registered with your phone number, you can still register that SAME phone number on pocketmoni.

[/i]

I have attached a document below that will explain it clearly.

Many banks deactivate their Master and Visa cards for internet banking. They only make them useful for ATM withdrawals and POS payments. If you want to activate for internet transactions you have to apply for that. Is it possible to fund your pocketmoni with such internet-inactive cards?[i]

YES, you fund pocketmoni acct only VISA card for now. I have done it several times and i attest that it works perfectly. But first you have to enable VISA card for internet transactions. To enable your VISA card for internet transactions, you need to enroll it on VBV (Verified by VISA) on any ATM bearing VISA logo (preferably that of the bank which issued you the VISA ATM)) Find below in bold and quotation marks, the instruction for enrolling for VBV. I copied and pasted verbatim from VISA online payment platform.

[b]"This site is protected with Verified by Visa(VbV)- Visa Password-Protected Identity Checking Service and requires that the card is enrolled to participate in the VbV program. If your Visa Card issued by Nigerian banks is not enrolled, kindly follow the steps outlined below:

1. Locate the nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM
2. Insert your card and punch in your PIN
3. Select the PIN change option
4. Select Internet PIN (i-PIN) change option
5. Insert any four - six digits of your choice as your iPIN
6. Re-enter the digits entered in step 5
7. if you have done the above correctly, a message is displayed that your PIN was changed successfully.This means your card is now enrolled in the VbV program and you have an internet PIN (i-PIN) which can be used
for any internet related transactions
8. Note that the word 'iPIN', 'Password' and 'VbV code' are the same
9. you can now visit your favourite VbV enabled site to shop securely

Please note that this is only for internet related transactions and it does not change your regular PIN used on
ATM and POS "
[/b][/i]

[i]

Advantages of Pocketmoni over I-mobile, Firstmobile etc:

1. Pocketmoni can be funded from any bank on etranzact platform (more than 95 percent of the banks in Nigeria). you have the flexibility to fund ur acct from any bank closest to you.
2. You can fund ur acct online using ur VISA card from any bank in Nigeria. I'm aware they are currently working to including Mastercard and Verve among funding options for pocketmoni.
3. ALL transactions are FREE. You only get to pay N150 per month. I-mobile etc charge you about N100 to N200 per transaction for inter bank transfers, that is in addition to the N100 service charge you pay per month.
4. When agents are fully deployed around the states in Nigeria, you can walk to an agent down your street regardless of the time of the day, and fund ur account INSTANTLY. Then you can perform any transaction you desire.
5. It's an easy alternative to those who don't have easy assess to formal banking services (due to problem of distance, time etc)
6. With pocketmoni you can transfer up to 1 million per day (depending on the User class you registered with). I doubt if any bank's mobile banking option allows daily transaction up to a million.
7. A regular street merchant like (vendors, supermarkets, paharmacy, barbing salon's etc) can choose to accept pocketmoni as a payment option. It reduces the amount of cash they have in their shop or carry about, and also takes away the need to deposit money in their banks daily or weekly. The merchant can simply transfer the money to his bank acct FREE. He saves, time, money and stress of taking a trip to the bank daily and most improtantly reduces risk of cash theft from his shop.
8. You get to open an acct right from your home INSTANTLY. It's more convenient that the normal procedure in banks where you fill forms, come back in a week to get ur acct number etc.
8. Nigerians like classy things, you know. Pocketmoni is actually a classy innovation, believe me.
9 There are still more but i got to go noew. I'll let it out as soon as i can and remember.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
alstacs:

Glad to read this.

I replied ur post but it has been hidden for some reason I know not. Administrator, pls release my post. There's nothing incorrect about my post. Please.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by alstacs(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
puskin:

2 etranzact platforms cannot work on the same fone.......but there is a work around. I know dis cos I have configured 2 different accounts (Firstbank account and Intercontinental account) on one platform......I used the I-mobile platform but I could have as well used the firstmobile own........both accounts worked seamlessly.

How did you do that. I nearly did that on my IMOBILE then cos I saw an option of adding card and was tempted to enter First bank virtual card. Unfortunately I overcame the temptation.

Just wonder why etranzact doesn't have FAQ on their site. Explanation on Most of the options on their platforms is so scanty that you wonder what some stuff mean.

Glad and impressed some of you guys are really good and into all these. Strange customer care and people in charge of these in banks have limited knowledge on these issues.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by alstacs(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
speedy4u:

I replied ur post but it has been hidden for some reason I know not. Administrator, pls release my post. There's nothing incorrect about my post. Please.

Administrator plz, release this post from speedy4u

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2012
alstacs:

How did you do that. I nearly did that on my IMOBILE then cos I saw an option of adding card and was tempted to enter First bank virtual card. Unfortunately I overcame the temptation.

Just wonder why etranzact doesn't have FAQ on their site. Explanation on Most of the options on their platforms is so scanty that you wonder what some stuff mean.

Glad and impressed some of you guys are really good and into all these. Strange customer care and people in charge of these in banks have limited knowledge on these issues.

U didn't have to overcome the temtation because u were on course. But b4 u can add firstmobile virtual card to the Imobile already installed & working on ur phone, u must first activate the firstmobile card b4 it can be added. But rmbr since you can't activate d card with the same phone no, u have to activate it on their website. After activation, u can then add the firstmobile card to Imobile using d add card sub menu.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
karadjorje: [[color=#006600][/color]does etranzact permit purchase of bulk voucher pins.

THANKS FOR UR response.
If I can only buy pins at face value where will the 5 percent bonus on all recharge come from.

Please note that the pocketmoni benefits said "up to 5 percent bonus" meaning maximum of 5 percent bonus. (I hope you understand the technicality of the statement) When you buy N500 worth of airtime using pocketmoni, your pocketmoni acct will be charged N500. (so you get to buy the recharge card at face value). However, depending on the value of card you bought, you will receive bonus airtime automatically topped up on your phone number, up to a maximum of 5 percent of airtime purcahsed. Let me try to explain. Normally, when you buy say N500 PHYSICAL recharge card, you pay N500 and get N500 value of airtime. But when you buy VIRTUAL airtime worth N500 you will also get airtime value of N500. But now, you have saved the GSM company (eg MTN) the overhead costs on card printing, sealing, distribution and security. So as a way of saying thank you, the GSM company gives you a percentage of the airtime purchased to encourage you to buy virtual card rather than physical card next time. So in essence, etranzact reaches an agreement with the GSM company to provide their pocketmoni platform as a means for electronic sale of GSM recharge cards. The GSM company then promises to pay up to 5 percent bonus, etranzact then conveys the GSM company's promise to the pocketmoni subscriber.

I hope me explanation is intelligible. Thanks.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by bily(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
speedy4u:

U didn't have to overcome the temtation because u were on course. But b4 u can add firstmobile virtual card to the Imobile already installed & working on ur phone, u must first activate the firstmobile card b4 it can be added. But rmbr since you can't activate d card with the same phone no, u have to activate it on their website. After activation, u can then add the firstmobile card to Imobile using d add card sub menu.

how can i add the first mobile card to a pocketmoni account under add card?
tried your method it says profile already exists, is there another way out?

i used to send money from firstmobile to pocketmoni account at no charge but now they have started charging the normal N200 per transaction. so i want to see if its possible to add the card to my pocketmoni account
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
bily:

how can i add the first mobile card to a pocketmoni account under add card?
tried your method it says profile already exists, is there another way out?

You said you tried my method. Pls explain what exactly you did, so i can see where i can help. However, this is how to add an etranzact card to your pocketmoni.

On Pocketmoni main menu, click Services >> Card management >> Add Card >> Enter Card details correctly >> Click add.

You said you got response "profile already exists". To have received that response, it might be that you have tried adding that same card to your pocketmoni before (with or without success). if you had tried adding the card before WITHOUT success, the pocketmoni application in your phone had stored the card details as an added card. You need to follow this procedure to delete card. Click Services >> Card management >> Delete Card >> Select the card from those listed >> Delete. Having done that, try adding the card again.
Now if you had earlier tried adding the card WITH success, you don't have to add it again because it already an added card to your pocketmoni.

bily:

i used to send money from firstmobile to pocketmoni account at no charge but now they have started charging the normal N200 per transaction. so i want to see if its possible to add the card to my pocketmoni account

It is very possible to add the card to pocketmoni. Follow the procedure i showed above. I dont seem to understand this, kindly explain. "i used to send money from firstmobile to pocketmoni account at no charge but now they have started charging the normal N200 per transaction"
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by dianusoul(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
how can I move fund from my Bank account to my Pocketmoni account using my phone without the internet and again, can I add my Zenith VISA Card to the card management menu directly without much stress. thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
dianusoul: how can I move fund from my Bank account to my Pocketmoni account using my phone without the internet and again, can I add my Zenith VISA Card to the card management menu directly without much stress. thanks

You can move funds from bank to PM with ur phone as follows:

1. if you have an etranzact card on that bank acct. Simply add the etranzact card to ur PM, then you can make the transfer.
2. The VISA card option. Visit www.pocketmoni.com, click load pocketmoni and enter personal details. If successful, ur VISA card will be debited and ur PM creditted. Also, ur VISA card will be added to ur PM, so that you no longer need to visit the internet to fund PM with ur VISA card afterwards. Next time u wish to fund PM, simply go to ur PM menun click Load pocketmoni >> cards >> enter the VISA card details you added. All things being equal, this should work.

No, you can't add VISA card thru card management menu. Only etranzact cards can be added thru card management for now. If you wish to add VISA card, follow the procedure I talked about in (2) above.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by bily(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2012
speedy4u:

You said you tried my method. Pls explain what exactly you did, so i can see where i can help. However, this is how to add an etranzact card to your pocketmoni.

On Pocketmoni main menu, click Services >> Card management >> Add Card >> Enter Card details correctly >> Click add.

You said you got response "profile already exists". To have received that response, it might be that you have tried adding that same card to your pocketmoni before (with or without success). if you had tried adding the card before WITHOUT success, the pocketmoni application in your phone had stored the card details as an added card. You need to follow this procedure to delete card. Click Services >> Card management >> Delete Card >> Select the card from those listed >> Delete. Having done that, try adding the card again.
Now if you had earlier tried adding the card WITH success, you don't have to add it again because it already an added card to your pocketmoni.

It is very possible to add the card to pocketmoni. Follow the procedure i showed above. I dont seem to understand this, kindly explain. "i used to send money from firstmobile to pocketmoni account at no charge but now they have started charging the normal N200 per transaction"

when you open a firstmobile account, you are given a virtual etranzact card, since its an etranzact card though attached to firstmobile, i thought i should be able to add it to my pocketmoni account. i have tried this to no avail. keeps saying profile exists even on a newly install pocketmoni application. it is very possilbe that firstbank has blocked it. the reason why i wanted to add it is because the N200 charge per transaction to other bank on firstmobile is killing!

so i tried sending money from firstmobile to pocketmoni using fund transfer to card option, then under card number, i input my pocketmoni phone number. this has been working for me for a while without incurring the N200 charge. used it for several months now. but now the N200 charge also applies to sending money to pocketmoni via fund transfer to card option.

so for those who have successfully added the firstmobile virtual card to thier pocket moni account could you give us a detailed step by step explanation. i have tried everything i can think of
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
bily:

when you open a firstmobile account, you are given a virtual etranzact card, since its an etranzact card though attached to firstmobile, i thought i should be able to add it to my pocketmoni account. i have tried this to no avail. keeps saying profile exists even on a newly install pocketmoni application. it is very possilbe that firstbank has blocked it. the reason why i wanted to add it is because the N200 charge per transaction to other bank on firstmobile is killing!

so i tried sending money from firstmobile to pocketmoni using fund transfer to card option, then under card number, i input my pocketmoni phone number. this has been working for me for a while without incurring the N200 charge. used it for several months now. but now the N200 charge also applies to sending money to pocketmoni via fund transfer to card option.

so for those who have successfully added the firstmobile virtual card to thier pocket moni account could you give us a detailed step by step explanation. i have tried everything i can think of

I added firstmobile successfully to my PM and it's been close to 5 months and it's working, to the best of my knowledge. If adding the card still doesn't work, here's a FREE method of funding your PM. Visit www.pocketmoni.com click Load Pocketmoni, enter card type as Genesis card, pocketmoni operator as pocketmoni, then enter your details correctly and follow all steps to conclude the transaction. If successful, your etranzact card will be debitted and ur PM creditted with d amount. There's no charge for the transaction. This will work for you till you figure out how to add ur card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? / Gionee A1 Official Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.