Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (36019 Views)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / Go Cashless With Pocketmoni And Convert Ur Phone Number To Ur Bank Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
hisblud: Thanks speedy4u for all your support especially on page 3 was really helpful God bless

You're welcome Sir!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Merry Christmas
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Post your comments or questions on how to enjoy pocketmoni this festive season.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Still having problems recharging my account.
Though I've applied for VISA card from my bank , it is taking years to come.
So till then, looking for agents is inconvenient for me
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by stevesall: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Hi there,
I just registered for pocketmoni, I have a visa atm card with fidelity bank and wanted to know how much I can load on to my pocket money account at once. Is there a load limit per day or per transaction...etc. Thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
stevesall: Hi there,
I just registered for pocketmoni, I have a visa atm card with fidelity bank and wanted to know how much I can load on to my pocket money account at once. Is there a load limit per day or per transaction...etc. Thanks

Yes, @stevesall you can load up to N50,0000 per transaction and N100,000 max per day with ur VISA card on pocketmoni.com. For each transaction, your VISA card will be charged N100 transmission fee. So sorry for my late response.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by osuala: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hi @speedy4u,I followed the download link sent to me via an sms but the software(in jad format) failed to be installed on my phone,I use Blackberry curve 8520. Is the software incompatible with blackberry phones?
Your reply will be appreciated,thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
osuala: Hi @speedy4u,I followed the download link sent to me via an sms but the software(in jad format) failed to be installed on my phone,I use Blackberry curve 8520. Is the software incompatible with blackberry phones?
Your reply will be appreciated,thanks

Pocketmoni is compatible with BB phones. What problem did U experience, was it in downloading d software or installing it to ur phone after successful download. Well here's an option dat can help. With ur BB, text D PM to 20220

U will rcv an SMS with 2 download links, one ends with .jad ,d the other .jar

Try both links to see which one will install on ur phone. Hope this helps. Later.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by osuala: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
speedy4u:

Pocketmoni is compatible with BB phones. What problem did U experience, was it in downloading d software or installing it to ur phone after successful download. Well here's an option dat can help. With ur BB, text D PM to 20220

U will rcv an SMS with 2 download links, one ends with .jad ,d the other .jar

Try both links to see which one will install on ur phone. Hope this helps. Later.

Thanks,I have been able to download and install it,but am having problems changing my pin,neither the GPRS nor the SMS option works. Please help
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by austinsmat(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
Window phone nko
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by osuala: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
@speedy4u, I ve got to load pocket money page,when I submit all the required details they said " preffix not found for" my card number! What do I do?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by osuala: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
@speedy4u, I ve got to load pocket money page,when I submitted all the required details they said " preffix not found for" my card number! What do I do?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
osuala: .

Thanks,I have been able to download and install it,but am having problems changing my pin,neither the GPRS nor the SMS option works. Please help

Have you been able to reslove the change PIN problem? Note that you won't be able to perform any transaction until you have successfully changed your PIN. If you haven't, Go to security and change PIN. If succesful, you will get a prompt or SMS saying .."PIN change successful" If you haven't received the SMS or prompt, it's very unlikey that the PIN change was successful. Transactions on pocketmoni normally go through on first attempt, but you could experience disruptions if the network service you're using is weak or flunctuating. If this happens you could change your location to a better service area and try again or wait till your network's GPRS service improves. Keep attempting till it's succesful.

osuala: @speedy4u, I ve got to load pocket money page,when I submitted all the required details they said " preffix not found for" my card number! What do I do?

To fund ur acct with your VISA card, you need to first visit www.pocketmoni.com and click Load Pocketmoni. Enter your details correctly and your acct wil be funded from your debit card. After the first succesful funding from the website, your debit card will be mapped to your pocketmoni account. Thereafter, you should be able to use the "Load Pocketmoni" menu item on the pocketmoni application on your phone to fund your acct without having to visit the website.

Pls be sure your PIN change is succesful b4 attemting to fund ur acct.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
austinsmat: Window phone nko

Well, I don't use Windows mobile and I haven't had the opportunity of trying to install pocketmoni on windows mobile..... so I don't know. The only way to find out is to register and attempt to install the app to your phone. I don't think there's any harm in trying. You will have nothing to lose anyway.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ganagagi: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
I download it and got pin change sucessfuly also check account but I cannot add my uba verve and visa card why . Iam using blackberry bold
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
ganagagi: I download it and got pin change sucessfuly also check account but I cannot add my uba verve and visa card why . Iam using blackberry bold

Only etranzact cards can be added through the add card sub-menu on the pocketmoni app. This is how to add verve or VISA card:

speedy4u:

To fund ur acct with your VISA card, you need to first visit www.pocketmoni.com and click Load Pocketmoni. Enter your details correctly and your acct wil be funded from your debit card. After the first succesful funding from the website, your debit card will be mapped to your pocketmoni account. Thereafter, you should be able to use the "Load Pocketmoni" menu item on the pocketmoni application on your phone to fund your acct without having to visit the website.

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
ITbomb: Still having problems recharging my account.
Though I've applied for VISA card from my bank , it is taking years to come.
So till then, looking for agents is inconvenient for me

Goodluck.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
does etranzact work on android phones i.e i mean do they come with apk. file extensions?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
slickrick7: does etranzact work on android phones i.e i mean do they come with apk. file extensions?

No
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by bily(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2013
yes, it works on android. just visit playstore and search for pocketmoni
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
bily: yes, it works on android. just visit playstore and search for pocketmoni

Thanks for the correction. It's obvious I don't know it all. My apologies pls.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by remmyz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
pls guru's in d building do you have or
knows anyone that have an account with
sedo.com. a client contacted me to help buy
back their domain. I have tried to register on
the website so that I can make a bid twice
buh
account is yet to be approved.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 21, 2013
speedy4u:

Only etranzact cards can be added through the add card sub-menu on the pocketmoni app. This is how to add verve or VISA card:

i went ahead as you stated but under the card type, i only say VISA and GENESIS and no VERVE option! Another observation is disable SSL 2.O, how can i know my phone browser is secured for transaction, using ucbrowser 8.7 and opera thanks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by DonMatino1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
after i download the applicacation any i try doing any transaction i got this message Transaction Failed! You do not have a profile with Card Name: Ezekiel
Ref: 02WI861695B7293. Powered by eTranzact
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
hisblud: i went ahead as you stated but under the card type, i only say VISA and GENESIS and no VERVE option! Another observation is disable SSL 2.O, how can i know my phone browser is secured for transaction, using ucbrowser 8.7 and opera thanks

Sorry, only VISA and etranzact cards are accepted for now. Well, if you can safely and securely open your email account from your phone browser, I guess it's safe to use your phone.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Don-Matino:
after i download the applicacation any i try doing any transaction i got this message Transaction Failed! You do not have a profile with Card Name: Ezekiel
Ref: 02WI861695B7293. Powered by eTranzact

Could you explain step by step what and what you did starting from when you downloaded the software till you got the error message. That may help me understand how to help. (Of course, you know nobody's asking you to paste your private informaion here. NEVER divulge your personal information to anyone, whether online or on earth. I'm just asking for the procedure you followed, so I can crosscheck it to know where you got it wrong)
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
NEW: Pocketmoni Cards now out.

The cards can be used to conduct transaction via the following channels:

·  Web (using any internet browser in a secured transaction)
·  Mobile Phones (cards can be linked to a mobile money wallet)

·  POS (Point of Sale powered by eTranzact)

· ATM (Automated Teller Machines powered by eTranzact)

Additionally, the new Chip and PIN cards are EMV-Compliant and have a shelve life of 3years.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Happy Val's day to everyone out thr
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 2:12am On Feb 16, 2013
speedy4u: Happy Val's day to everyone out thr

Same to you

Two days later
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
ITbomb:

Same to you

Two days later

Ha ha!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by tway: 5:20am On Mar 09, 2013
@ speedy4u, l bought d new pocketmoni card, then link it to my pocketmoni account via SMS i.e REG4 name...... as instructed in d pack, and got card link successful message, but when l try using it on WEMA ATM it says APPLICATION ERROR, pls help resolve. Thks
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Gabriellee1(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2013
Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? / Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.