Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu (4783 Views)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by cfours: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2012
Igbos throughout the country demand these things:

-- A Biafran flag should be hoisted in place of the Nigerian one in memory of Ojukwu's funeral.
-- Monumental statues should be built for Ojukwu in Abuja and Kano to commemorate his passing.
-- Ojukwu's image should be used on a new Naira bill.
-- His body must be buried in a golden casket.
-- The university of Nsukka should be renamed for Ojukwu.
-- A yearly national holiday should be observed in memory of Ojukwu with strict discipline especially in Lagos and SE.

These demands should be met for the following reasons:

-- Ojukwu is the most influential figure in the history of Nigeria and should be respected in a befitting way.
-- Igbos make up the majority of the population in Lagos and Abuja combined (at least 80%)
-- Igbos are responsible for whatever success exists in Nigeria. Without igbos, Nigeria will be a second Somalia.
-- Igbos are always persecuted by Nigerians. Other ethnic groups envy our success. As the Jews of Africa, something ought to be done about the hatred.

If it were up to me, even Nairaland will be shut down for a day in his honor since Igbos make up 80% of nairaland.
Moderators are you hearing? Enough of the criticism of igbo secessionists. It is no crime to demand self-actualization. Nigeria is a hell-hole and Nigerians are animals as everyone knows. so, let Igbos separate in peace.

Long live Biafra. Long live Ojukwu

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Jisunpack: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2012
^
whatever you are smoking must so strong to make you post this rubbish here.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by cfours: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-880148.0.html
^
thank you my brother
I agree something needs to be done about this deplorable situation.
The Zion train is waiting to take igbos home. haters fall back
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by violent(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2012
I have a better idea, how about you fu[i]c[/i]k off and crawl back into whatever shyt hole you came from?
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2012
Haters i love to see how the pain and sorrow you are gong through about the most intelligent and devoted icon like ojukwu, his name reigns forever, if you don't like it brake away from the union no one will miss you lot cool cool
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 1:36am On Feb 27, 2012
Poster you forgot to add the following

-- Oil pipes should be shut down since Igboland produces 95 % of the oil
-- Lagos commercial and indeed the country should be shut down since Igbos constitute 70 % of Nigeria
-- Banks should be closed since Igbos own at lest 70% of all the banks and money in them
-- Nollywood should release a movie of about Ojukwu since he led 4 million Nigerians to their death
-- Nigeria should make a shrine of Ojukwu since Igbos are the best and the whole country envy them
-- Port harcourt,Lagos, Abuja, Kano should be shut down since igbos are at least 45 % of each state.
-- Facebood should be shutdown for a day since 50 % of facebook users are igbos
-- The new 5000 Naira note should be issued by the CBN asap with Ojukwu's face on it since he was the greatest man and Igbos are the only group that use money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by DuduNegro: 1:51am On Feb 27, 2012
OP,

I think you should tell your governors to do that in East - lower flag for Ojkwu, since he once was a governor there. We in West dont recognize that he deservesthat. We can lower flag for people like Adekunle, OBJ, Gowon. . . but Ojukwu, for what? to respect him for coming to invade our land? oh, jigbi jigbi, grin

1 Like

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by olaak1(m): 3:27am On Feb 27, 2012
@OP: A beg make we hear word.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by eyezgal(f): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
alj harem:

Poster you forgot to add the following

-- Oil pipes should be shut down since Igboland produces 95 % of the oil
-- Lagos commercial and indeed the country should be shut down since Igbos constitute 70 % of Nigeria
-- Banks should be closed since Igbos own at lest 70% of all the banks and money in them
-- Nollywood should release a movie of about Ojukwu since he led 4 million Nigerians to their death
-- Nigeria should make a shrine of Ojukwu since Igbos are the best and the whole country envy them
-- Port harcourt,Lagos, Abuja, Kano should be shut down since igbos are at least 45 % of each state.
-- Facebood should be shutdown for a day since 50 % of facebook users are igbos
-- The new 5000 Naira note should be issued by the CBN asap with Ojukwu's face on it since he was the greatest man and Igbos are the only group that use money in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin u r so funny. i wonder y he will nt allow us hv peace because of Ojukwu's death.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by pejol: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
HC-8758series Induction & Coded Door Lock,security lock,door handle

Non-contact auto-induction examination

The induction ID card for open and manage the door

Can setup on the door lock

The password and the card compose 4 kinds of pattern for open the door

32 cards for open then door

12 passwords for open then door

1 passwords for managememt

The warning after input 3 wrong passwords

Prevents the password to peep

Energy-saving standby, Low voltage warning

Have the emergency mechanical key

Dissociation handle, anti-burglary electrically control lock

high strength stainless steel panel

contact Joseph on(call: +2348078440712 or email:wanpele4good@yahoo.com or bb ping 21C56585)

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by samtoye(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
This post should be tagged the most selfish, self centered, self absorbed, egotistic, egocentric, myopic, dogmatic post of 2012 !!! people like you initiate riot and confusion where many lives would be lost !!!!! you are just purely mischievous!
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by babyboy3(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
-- Ojukwu is the most influential figure in the history of Nigeria and should be respected in a befitting way.
-- Igbos make up the majority of the population in Lagos and Abuja combined (at least 80%)
-- Igbos are responsible for whatever success exists in Nigeria. Without igbos, Nigeria will be a second Somalia.
-- Igbos are always persecuted by Nigerians. Other ethnic groups envy our success. As the Jews of Africa, something ought to be done about the hatred.

You must be barking up the wrong tree

Ojukwu is the most influential figure in the history of Nigeria and should be respected in a befitting way. - OVER 3 MILLION PEOPLE DIED IN A WAR HE STARTED, THE WORD "WAR CRIMINAL" COMES TO MIND

Igbos make up the majority of the population in Lagos and Abuja combined (at least 80%) - OH PLEASE SO AJEGUNLE REPRESENTS THE WHOLE OF LAGOS

Igbos are responsible for whatever success exists in Nigeria. Without igbos, Nigeria will be a second Somalia. - THE WAY GEJ AND HIS LOKI WIFE IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY WE WOULD SOON BE LIKE SOMALIA

Igbos are always persecuted by Nigerians. Other ethnic groups envy our success. As the Jews of Africa, something ought to be done about the hatred. - WHAT SUCCESS? FAKE MEDICINE, FAKE SHOE, FAKE BAG, MUSIC AND VIDEO PIRACY, FRAUD ETC.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by yemmyma: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
I think this overhyping of Ojukwu by all tom D*** and harry on this site should just stop.

Unfortunately, the igbos won't want to agree with others when they don't show any emotional inclination towards the person of Ojukwu.

Please, I am not Igbo and am yet to see how i benefited from Ojukwu. If you think think I just don't like the igbo ethnic group, you erred rather I just want us to show moderacy in the way we do things.

Think about this, Ojukwu's burial was totalling N500,000,000 as at last weeks budget. And we still complain and blame Jonathan and PDP for the problem of Nigeria while we are acting fanatical about one man's death. You know how N500,000,000 will benefit poor people in Ojukwu's village?
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ Poster, Are you okay? Lower which flag for who? and for why? Who was he? A former President or what?

If you guys loved him soo much, why didn't you guys vote for him when he contested the presidential election in 2007? undecided
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Jemibee: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
no !!
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
I dey come back with my response, I no fit type with my phone for this matter,
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Demdem(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
senseless post. idiotic poster.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by UZORY007: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
I am Ibo and i will not support the Idea. Who was he? and for why?  What are his contributions to our beloved country Nigeria except leading over 4 million Nigerians their early grave.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by ocelot2006(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ c-four, are you high or something?
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
So funny that some guys are actually falling for this guy's baiting. For christ sake this guy aren't Igbo and he is just mocking the Igbos . . . .using their usual sing-song and tales in NL. . . . .Gosh!! grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by hamsky: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
I respect the fact that a lot  of igbos love ojukwu but remember not all nigerians are igbo. I have read countless articles about him and I think he was an intelligent person but not a war hero as most igbos think of him, he caused a war that he clearly knew he wouldn't win and ran away withouth seeing the end of it, I guess if most have seen d documtary of the civil war they wouldn't want to hear the name of ojukwu not to talk of celebrating his life.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by babsjnr(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
Noise maker don come again
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Depilot(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
Typical Igbo style; too loud, and too prolonged.
I'm sure that even Mandela's burial wouldn't be this over exaggerated.

No disrespect, I am sure that Ojukwu himself would have preferred to be buried by now.

Abeg bury this man already!

1 Like

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
[size=18pt]I have a better suggestion

Let all ladies Lower their skirt or jeans in honour of Ojuku[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Pennywise(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^
That will be very patriotic of them. But then 'ladies' include our sisters, WAGs, etc
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by hakanai(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
yeah right.I don't want to insult this late man.Abeg make una stop drawing his name around and invoking insults for him.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ojukwu sef been no get this kind mouth when ehn dey alive, na una?!  angry
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
Pennywise:

^^^
That will be very patriotic of them. But then 'ladies' include our sisters, WAGs, etc

Ok let me limit it to Biafra ladies then

1 Like

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Suntemi(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
c.fours:

Igbos throughout the country demand these things:

-- A Biafran flag should be hoisted in place of the Nigerian one in memory of Ojukwu's funeral.
-- Monumental statues should be built for Ojukwu in Abuja and Kano to commemorate his passing.
-- Ojukwu's image should be used on a new Naira bill.
-- His body must be buried in a golden casket.
-- The university of Nsukka should be renamed for Ojukwu.
-- A yearly national holiday should be observed in memory of Ojukwu with strict discipline especially in Lagos and SE.

These demands should be met for the following reasons:

-- Igbos are always persecuted by Nigerians. Other ethnic groups envy our success. As the Jews of Africa, something ought to be done about the hatred.

If it were up to me, even Nairaland will be shut down for a day in his honor since Igbos make up 80% of nairaland.
Moderators are you hearing? Enough of the criticism of igbo secessionists. It is no crime to demand self-actualization. Nigeria is a hell-hole and Nigerians are animals as everyone knows. so, let Igbos separate in peace.

Long live Biafra. Long live Ojukwu

E be like say U like 80% gan. Abi where U get your figures from
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2012
1st of all the poster is not IGBO. He may be one of alj harem I'd's. Omo igbo people too much ooo. Everybody d talk about them. I read that Ojukwu is the most published African. Wanna sell ur paper? put ojukwu. Even this week NEWS magazine is selling fast cos ojukwu's pics is on there cover page.
Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by Pennywise(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Ok let me limit it to Biafra ladies then

I am sure Biafran ladies will lower skirts in your honour if the price is right

1 Like

Re: Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu by kokoA(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
Pennywise:

I am sure Biafran ladies will lower skirts in your honour if the price is right

Whats the right price? grin Is it that thing Patience said is still alive? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“those Who Live In Glass Houses Do Not Throw Stones” – Babangida Tells Buhari / The Thread For Nigerian Ethnic Minorities / Osibanjo Was Tinubu Errand Boy When Obi Was Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.