Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (51164 Views)

Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by tola9ja: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
PHOTOS: Man walking from Lagos to Abuja in honor of Buhari receives another royal welcome, party in Agaie

33-year-old Suleman Hashimu who got on a solo trek from Lagos heading to Abuja after vowing to do so if retired General Muhammadu Buhari wins the presidential elections, is now in Agaie.

He was received in Agaie, a Local Government Area in Niger State, on Wednesday by hundreds of residents and given a royal welcome party by the Emir Alhj Yusuf Nuhu, the Emir of Agaie.

This is his second royal welcome. He received one in Bida yesterday.

Lagos to Abuja is 746.5km, which is 9 hours 2 minutes drive

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/04/15/photos-man-walking-from-lagos-to-abuja-in-honor-of-buhari-receives-another-royal-welcome-party-in-agaie/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i7WjnwMrxKY

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Beesluv: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm, good of him

All the crowd for him?
Are those his body guards?
That shoe must have seen hell

The next sports minister

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
And the madness continues...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by nifemi25(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congrat. Can someone tells me if the guy walks both day and night or he sleep in hotel over night so as to continue the next morning ? Does the guy eat and drink while walking. ?

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
ur level of negativity is very high and I believe you've got no life achievement. Ur negativity alone is enough for Jonathan to lose .animalistic human being

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by donphilopus: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:

If we're listing the names of the 10 maddest men on earth, Temitemi1 should be numbers 1 to 9 and 10 would be others.. Your case is like a madman calling a normal human being a madman!

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by wealthmission: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Just incase
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Ariyke: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
He suppose change cloth na, abi him vow to wear one cloth for the journey too ni?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by oluwadare26(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
. With ur moniker, one can easily conclude you a yoruba man. I'm I d only one on Nairaland that believes dis man I'm quoting is a proud bastard of the Yoruba race? Always embarrassing himself with stewpid comments

45 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by oluwadare26(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
. With ur moniker, one can easily conclude you a yoruba man. I'm I d only one on Nairaland that believes dis man I'm quoting is a proud bastard of the Yoruba race? Always embarrassing himself with stewpid comments...I'm actually not hating but hw I wish he is from those betrayal/pirates race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by 9jii(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
In 2003 i did something similar to this but it was only 30+km

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by temitemi1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
because I refused to join ur brother on his suicide mission from lagos to abuja abi Get a life man!
oluwadare26:
. With ur moniker, one can easily conclude you a yoruba man. I'm I d only one on Nairaland that believes dis man I'm quoting is a proud bastard of the Yoruba race? Always embarrassing himself with stewpid comments...I'm actually not hating but hw I wish he is from those betrayal/pirates race.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2015
And this is how this guy became famous and rich
That's really good, I like people that can keep to their word(s). I pray he makes it

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 1:03am On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
A man of his words is not a mad man

34 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by chamboy(m): 2:06am On Apr 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
And this is how this guy became famous and rich
That's really good, I like people that can keep to their word(s). I pray he makes it
Yes dear, u really cool to keep to words

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by batstan(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2015
what is his location now?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by hottest111: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2015
hmmmm..
m sure That guy is coming from yaba left ........,...,...*sips tea*

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by clubone0501: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Johnny walker..never stop walking

get ur window blinds today

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ndcide(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
He is scamming himself. Walk from Lagos to Abuja indeed.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Unfortunately for you boy, u dnt av minister for walks but minister for works so, keep walking. Na u knws

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by codedslayer: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:

Look at this jobless dingbat calling others mad. You are a disgrace to all mentally challenged men, you are not only shameless but always gullible like a fat cow. Go get a life and stop advertising your foolishness for free. Oponu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by paulolee(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
hmmmm.... dis is pure wrubbish..
a matured man dt wana take dis record breaking risk wud gat his movements televised n documented... dnt wana hear dt he is nT financially stable or he gat no support coz it's nT sensible for him to start wat he can't finish...
even if u receive royal welcome from all d kings n even take selfie wt dem, u can't convince Peps worldwide dt u trekked dt long distance without d journey bein documented from your hood...
Peps wud simply say that u visited dem Dan d lie of trekking dt u want us to believe...
u may av achieved ur aim by deceiving some Peps n getting cheap n temporary fame n attention bt next time you wanna take dis kinda real risk, av it documented n see some Peps n even foreigners calling n searching for u for awards n interview tinz n u wud even win big lucrative endorsement deals from energy drinks company around d globe.... mtn can even name u dier ambassador dt u used mtn Sim n was connected n trekking EVERY WR U GO
my candid opinion...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by folabayo1(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Keep walkin one day u will get there cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ritababe(f): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Like play like play, this man don turn celebrity be that oh

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by abila122: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
So his still on his way

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by AmakaDNB(f): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
What if i start my own journey? From Nyanya to Asokoro, what do you guys think?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by money121(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
good of him grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Oildichotomy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyaaa.. Is this supposed to be for a good cause or some publicity stunt from the Agaie fellow ?

Their are other good causes around to walk for please not for a politician.

He is not too wise though
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by redcliff: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
oluwadare26:
. With ur moniker, one can easily conclude you a yoruba man. I'm I d only one on Nairaland that believes dis man I'm quoting is a proud bastard of the Yoruba race? Always embarrassing himself with stewpid comments

Just like FFK
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
WTF!!!

How many months did he spent on the road?
He don't look like a person who has worked 5 km
Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided undecided

He should have informed us before embarking
on that suicide mission.
1. What brand of weed did he smoked that gave him
the moral?
2. Where was he during the election period when there was restriction on movement?
3. How many Military Check points did he pass?

Refuse to be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by onila(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
the man jobless die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Map Of Ethnic Groups In Nigeria As It Revolves From 1901- 2015 / Nigerian Government to Open Borders Next January / Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.