Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Cemetery Gate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cemetery Gate (904 Views)

Hmm, Bomb Blast At D Cemetery Again / The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench / Is NIGERIA A CEMETERY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cemetery Gate by Labans(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
Two little boys stole a bag of oranges from their neighbour & decided to go to a calm place to share the loot'' one of them suggested the nearby cemetery .
As they were jumping the big gate to enter the cemetery, 2 oranges fell out of the bag behind the gate' but they didn't bother to pick them since they had enough in d bag .
Few minuets latter A drunk*beer*on his way from a local bar passes near the cemetery gate and heard a voice:
“One for me, one for u. “One for me, one for u”
He immediately sobers up and runs as fast as he could to the parish priest.
"Father please come with me, come and witness God & Satan sharing souls at the cemetery.”
They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voice continued:"One for me, one for u, one for me, one for u,
Suddenly the voice stops counting and asks:
“What about the two at the gate?"
Omo check out sprint racing, The priest sef run pass church gate shouting we are not dead yet!!,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dream / Monday Fun Time! / Tanker Explosion Kills 95 Persons In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.