Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens (23403 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? / Plaetton's Pantheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
lol, the party is still going on.

If humanity wants to understand the greed in a man or woman's heart, he might want to look to the stars . . . and the little green men who might be living on them.
Aliens -- much like humans -- have been plundering the planet for gold for thousands of years, according to the organizer of South Africa's first UFO Science and Consciousness Conference, held in Johannesburg last week.

ere's a battle for Earth by some interesting dark forces," conference organizer Michael Tellinger told News 24. "All the governments in the world are puppets and instruments to implement the will of a small group of individuals. The royal political bloodline goes back thousand of years."

linger insists that extraterrestrials visited our planet in search of gold about 300,000 years ago, cloned their genetic make-up and gave rise to mankind. Ever since, they've been in contact with world leaders.

"They came to Earth looking for gold. We are all still obsessed with gold," Tellinger said, according to News 24.

And thanks to its diamonds and gold deposits, South Africa is "at the heart of this," Tellinger reportedly said.

"South Africa has been dubbed as the cradle of humankind and the place where all life form began, thus the reason [South Africa] was selected as the host for the UFO Science and Consciousness Conference," he told The Citizen. "We have scientific evidence that there was physical life before humans which were African knowledge keepers and custodians of secret knowledge."

Tellinger's statements about gold-hunting aliens were widely reported by the South African press, while comparisons between the gold-digging alien theory and the plot of the film "Cowboys & Aliens" were noted by the sci-fi blog io9.

But those claims about ETs weren't the only shocking ideas introduced at the forum.

Laura Eisenhower, who describes herself as the great-granddaughter of president Dwight Eisenhower, claims world leaders have experienced close contact with aliens, signing treaties with them every decade.

"Extra-terrestrials have been working with governments for a while," she told News 24.

[b]Big foot expert [/b]Llyod Pye told the crowd about an oddly shaped skull that he believes belonged to an alien while hypnotist Jennifer Welch discussed crystal skulls, The New Age reports.

The three-day event brought 13 speakers from around the world to South Africa -- a country recently outed as the setting of a UFO hoax.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/south-africa-ufo_n_1119400.html#s425551&title=Alien_in_Brazil
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
wink cheesy ;DMore good stuff.

GOD, GODS, ALIENS, ANGELS, SOMEONE FAR MORE DEVELOPED THAN THE KNOWN H ERECTUS, OR THE CAUCASIAN MODERN MAN, WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE CHANGES WHICH HAS TAKEN PLACE ON EARTH.

GENE SPLICING DID TAKE PLACE, AND A TWO GROUPS WERE DEVELOPED.

THE FIRST GROUP WAS DEVELOPED BY SPLICING THEIR OWN GENE POOL WITH VARIOUS ANIMALS AND EVENTUALLY ENDED UP WITH A SPLICED ORANGUTAN MIX RESULTING IN A MODERN CAUCASIAN MAN, AS WE KNOW TODAY. THIS DEVELOPMENT WAS MORE OR LESS ABOUT 25 THOUSANDS YEARS AGO !
A MANUFACTURING DEVELOPING WAR MONGERING EXPERIMENTING MAN.

THE SECOND GROUP WERE THE FIRST GENE SPLICED GROUP OF AFRICAN H ERECTUS, AND IT WAS WITH THE GORILLAS AND CHIMPANZEE GROUP RESULTING IN THE AFRICAN SPECIES OF MANKIND OR NEGROID GROUP.
THESE EXPERIMENTS WAS ON GOING WORLD WIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES, RESULTING IN DIFFERENT SPECIES OF MANKIND WITH DIFFERENT APPEARANCES BUT SIMILAR TRAITS.

THE AFRICAN GROUP WAS DEVELOPED FOR A LABOR FORCE, WHICH IS STILL SEEN IN TODAYS HOUSEHOLDS AND SOCIETY.

THE CAUCASIANS WERE NOTHING MORE THAN OVERSEER'S OF THE H ERECTUS WORK GROUP, IN MANUFACTURING OF FOOD AND MINING PRODUCTS WHICH THEY REQUIRED ON THEIR LONG TRIPS INTO SPACE.

TIME LAPSES BETWEEN VISITS OF THE ALIENS/GODS HAVE RESULTED IN THE OVERSEER'S GROUP TAKING FULL CONTROL AND NOT WANTING TO RELINQUISH THEIR CONTROL AND RETURNING IT TO THE ALIENS/GODS.

FACTS
THERE IS NO HISTORY OF THE CAUCASIAN RACE BEYOND 15 THOUSAND YEARS, UNLIKE THE AFRICAN RACE WHO HAS BEEN AROUND, SINCE 20 MILLION YEARS AGO.
THE CAUCASIAN WHITE WHITE RACE IS MORE ALIEN THAN THE AFRICAN BLACK RACE ON EARTH, AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM !
YOU ARE EITHER ALIEN HALF BREED,CORILLA OR CHIMPANZEE OR JUST PLAIN ORANGUTAN !

http://ahbotha..com/2012/01/african-alien-conspiracy-theory.html

grin grin grin grin
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
IBB is a Reptilian. A direct descendant of the original reptilians!!!

Just look at that gap in his teeth. If you look really really really really really really really really really really really really closely, you'll see his forked tongue.

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2012
I think you should either stop making posts on this thread, or choose to make serious posts. There is no need to become the village clown, my dear friend.

As you know, we have dropped the issue, so just leave it.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2012
Deep Sight:
I think you should either stop making posts on this thread, or choose to make serious posts. There is no need to become the village clown, my dear friend.

As you know, we have dropped the issue, so just leave it.

I think you should stfu. When the the other two stooges posted, you didn't say anything. Who made you regulator? The inherently existence self existing eternity? Or maybe the reptilians?
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2012
Honestly, all things considered, be it ancient aliens, pre-history, pyramids all over the place - the Americas, Africa (even giant ones in ancient china, i now learn) - not that these are proof of ancient aliens - but I absolutely insist - and this, I say that anyone who denies must be totally irrational - namely, that there is a massive lacuna in human history somewhere which is yet to be accounted for. The very supposed age of homo sapiens alone does not abide the scenario we now have in history whereby less than 10, 000 years is known of: and worse: even far less consists of recorded civilization. This does not tally. A huge massive giantatic chunk is missing somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by PastorKun(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Deep Sight:
Honestly, all things considered, be it ancient aliens, pre-history, pyramids all over the place - the Americas, Africa (even giant ones in ancient china, i now learn) - not that these are proof of ancient aliens - but I absolutely insist - and this, I say that anyone who denies must be totally irrational - namely, that there is a massive lacuna in human history somewhere which is yet to be accounted for. The very supposed age of homo sapiens alone does not abide the scenario we now have in history whereby less than 10, 000 years is known of: and worse: even far less consists of recorded civilization. This does not tally. A huge massive giantatic chunk is missing somewhere.

No doubt about it there is huge massive giantgatic chunk of info missing/ mis interpreted in our human history and given the knowledge we now have today it is glaring that our ancestors could never have achieved so many feats we have preserved today as ancient megalithic monuments without some sort of outside help. Even the ancients attributed these feats to their gods assisting them. I think it is very safe to conclude that extra terrestrials have physically visited the earth in the ancient past be they be described as gods or aliens. Even the bible alludes to extra terrestrial visitation even though it was not recorded that way due to the limits of their vocabulary at that time.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by plaetton: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pastor Kun:

No doubt about it there is huge massive giantgatic chunk of info missing/ mis interpreted in our human history and given the knowledge we now have today it is glaring that our ancestors could never have achieved so many feats we have preserved today as ancient megalithic monuments without some sort of outside help. Even the ancients attributed these feats to their gods assisting them. I think it is very safe to conclude that extra terrestrials have physically visited the earth in the ancient past be they be described as gods or aliens. Even the bible alludes to extra terrestrial visitation even though it was not recorded that way due to the limits of their vocabulary at that time.

Excellent.
Actually, extra-terrestial visitations are the very basis of the three Judeo-Christian religions as wells as all traditional religions.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by PastorKun(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
plaetton:

Excellent.
Actually, extra-terrestial visitations are the very basis of the three Judeo-Christian religions as wells as all traditional religions.

Whilst i cannot rule out extra-terrestrial visitation in the past history of Judeo-christian religion, the christian belief system is way beyond that as there is a spiritual angle to it. I don't want to derail the thread now but trust me some of us have had very convincing spiritual experiences which confirms our beliefs.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by plaetton: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Whilst i cannot rule out extra-terrestrial visitation in the past history of Judeo-christian religion, the christian belief system is way beyond that as there is a spiritual angle to it. I don't want to derail the thread now but trust me some of us have had very convincing spiritual experiences which confirms our beliefs.

But spiritual experiences are neither unique to the christian religion nor to religion in general.
Everyone has or is open to spiritual experiences or epiphanies.

I have had many epiphanies in my life, so much so that I could have founded my own religion based on the epiphanies I have had.
religion is just one of many ways of interpreting a spiritual experience.
Therefore, a spiritual experience can be used to re-enforce, not validate, an individual's already-accepted religious beliefs, and nothing more.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pastor Kun:

plaetton:

But spiritual experiences are neither unique to the christian religion nor to religion in general.
Everyone has or is open to spiritual experiences of epiphanies.

I have had many epiphanies in my life, so much so that I could have founded my own religion based on the epiphanies I have had.
religion is just one of many ways of interpreting a spiritual experience.
Therefore, a spiritual experience can be used to re-enforce, not validate, an individual's already-accepted religious beliefs, and nothing more.

I agree with the existence of the spiritual. NOTHING can make me cease to believe in its existence - because of my personal experiences. I have often spoken about the pattern of my dreams - but this is evidence of nothing to no one but myself as only I can know what I have experienced. I can tell it to others, but they will eternally be right to assume I am hallucinating or even lying, so long as they have not experienced such themselves. I personally know very well that most future events are already programmed into reality and can be said to be even completely unavoidable no matter what one does. I am tired of seeing future events in my dreams and doing everything possible to stop them but they still play out exactly as dreamt. Let me just stop here before Martian and his ilk break my head and call me delusional.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by snthesis(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
justcool: @Deepsight and others who might want to entertain my perception, I will offer my perceptions on this issue. This is an issue which has led so many seekers astray, especially in the face of the allegedly overwhelming evidence supporting the theory alien visitations.

(1). Are there life in other parts of this physical realm? The simple answer is “Yes”.

The physical realm is made of seven different parts. Each part consists of many galaxies which are made up of many solar systems. In each of these seven parts of the universe there is a galaxy, in which one of the solar systems contains a planet that harbors life.

But it is impossible for any life form to go from one of the seven parts of the physical ream to another. The distance is unimaginable to the human mind. Hence no living thing or creature has ever been able to make it from one of the other six parts of the physical realm to the earth.

Therefore the argument that aliens visited the earth from other galaxies or universes is terribly wrong and burn out of the lack of knowledge of the structure and laws of creation. But there is a reason why these ideas are very prevalent today. It’s is born from the inner sensing of the fact that most of the inhabitants of the earth today do not belong to the earth.

(2) Did the builders of the ancient monuments like the great Pyramid receive help from non-humans? The simple answer is “Yes”

Behind all the forces of nature stand elemental beings. There are elemental beings who work on earth, mountains and etc. There are others who work on water, rivers, oceans and etc. There are others who work on air and others, like the salamanders, who work of fire.

These non-physical beings help in the formation and evolution of the earth, indeed the whole physical realm. With their radiations they give rise to things like earthquakes, movement of the tectonic plates and etc. when it is necessary. They are always busy working behind the forces of nature.

Some of these beings are small in size while others are humongous.  Some are far bigger than mountains, even planets and solar system. Indeed each planet is under the protection of a particular elemental being

The ancients, as well as some today, were working closely with these elementals. Some of the ancients could see them, talk with them and learn a lot from them. Some people especially childeren still see them today. But today most adults no longer see them, and hence the knowlege of them has been lost and stories about them have degenerated into folk tales and legends which nolonger correspond to reality. Animals today still see them; this is why whenever a natural disaster is about to occur, animals usually flee the scene. The animals seeing the elementals gathering to move a tectonic plate, for example, would flee from the area and hence not caught up or killed in the natural disaster that such tectonic movement could cause.

Only the modern man who has closed himself to all non-physical perception by believing that only the physical exist gets caught up and killed in such disasters. This is his fault, even though he likes to blame God for it.

It is this beings that helped the ancient in the construction of some of the large monuments we see today. I know sure that the Egyptians employed the help of the elementals during the construction of the great Pyramid which has a huge spiritual significance. Hence the Egyptians were able to move giant stones and achieve a precision that the modern man whit his illusion of technological advancement may never understand.

(3) Are some of the drawings on the walls of ancient monuments actually modern Machines like Helicopters, Airplanes, and etc? The simple answer is: “Yes”

While most of them are just replicas or drawings of birds and etc. It is very possible for the ancient, centuries of years ago, to have seen airplanes and etc. Does this mean aliens visitation? No! How then is this possible?

One who knows the laws of creation knows that the evolution of everything lies in the inner worlds. What we see on earth, the physical realm, or the world coarsest gross matter is only a manifestation or precipitation of prototypes that already exist in the higher planes. Indeed the physical plane is only a coarser and heavier representation of the astral plane. Hence everything on earth now, and some things that will later be invented on earth, already exist in the astral plane.

The clairvoyant ones among the ancients could have seen these things and painted them on the wall of their buildings, only for the modern man to behold them centuries later and marvel in confusion.

I will give an example, for centuries before the flying machines were built, many a man have racked his brain thinking of how to build a flying vehicle. Backed by the burning desire to transvers vast distances men racked their brains. All our desires and all that we think and intuitively perceive take on for in the beyond. It happened that such thoughts accumulated and a flying vehicle materialized in the beyond. As men indulged in such thoughts, these forms in the beyond evolve. Till they press down on one individual or some individuals who would pass them down as in build them physically. Such individuals, like great scientists and inventors often report of an overwhelming inspiration. This inspiration, which they could not explain, which is often so strong that it forces them to even endanger their lives in their quest to invent, comes from the powerful model which already exist in the beyond; and which they are connected to yet not being physically aware of it.

Hence before the write brothers built the first airplane, airplanes already existed in the astral plane. The Write brothers were chosen to pass it down because they possess the necessary requirements for it. I.e. they were good scientists and understand the natural laws of physics.

And the astral plane, especially the part of it that leads towards the earth, is so earthlike that some observes may misconstrue them as being physical. Under certain circumstances a very apt physical eye might even be able to see astral things. This does not violate the law of attraction of homogenous species because both astral and physical still belong to gross matter. Physical is coarsest or heaviest gross matter, while astral is medium gross matter.

(4) Were things like the Nazca lines constructed for aliens to view? The simple answer is No.

Even though it is quite obvious that the Nazca lines are too big for a man standing on the earth, or even any mountain, to fully appreciate or observe; one must never forget that man is not confined to his physical body. Some of these ancients were vast in things like astral projection and astral travel that they can leave their physical body and observe their entire civilization from far above.

I know for sure that the ancient leaders across the vast continents used to have a meeting together. If such a meeting is to be held in Egypt, the leader of the other empires in other continents would travel to Egypt through astral projection.

(5) Have people actually seen strange aliens? The simple answer is “Yes.”

Not all the people who have claimed to have seen strange one eyed aliens with big heads and etc are lying. But what they see are not physical, neither are they creatures from other planets, nor are they real creatures as such. Just as I explained above, our thoughts take on forms in the planes of fine gross matter.  After watching so many science fiction films and hearing so many scary stories about ets, some people can get the thought out of their minds. Sometimes this fear is so real that it heartfelt, it involves the spiritual intuition and hence a terribly powerful ET is created in the beyond. Connected to its creators, it torments them. The same way idol used to tenement ancient idol worshipers. The clairvoyant ones can see these creatures and misconstrue them as being physical. Then he will talk about and when subjected to the lie detector test, to people’s surprise, he passes. Proving that he wasn’t lying!

Either way you look at it, such aliens like ET, one eyed and big headed Martians, are nothing but products or humans unhealthy imagination. They were all created by humans, but this does not mean that they are not real or that they are harmless. Everything is real; everything that you can think of is real. They could be very harmful to people who live under their fear.

Humans in other parts of the seven parts of the physical realm do not look like ETs. They have human forms; this form is uniform in all creation, from the spiritual to the coarsest matter. There are no creatures of God that have two heads, one eye, or look like ETs. Such forms do not accord with the will of God.

Thanks.
very strong weed- ur dealer good gan grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Kay17: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
Deep Sight:

I agree with the existence of the spiritual. NOTHING can make me cease to believe in its existence - because of my personal experiences. I have often spoken about the pattern of my dreams - but this is evidence of nothing to no one but myself as only I can know what I have experienced. I can tell it to others, but they will eternally be right to assume I am hallucinating or even lying, so long as they have not experienced such themselves. I personally know very well that most future events are already programmed into reality and can be said to be even completely unavoidable no matter what one does. I am tired of seeing future events in my dreams and doing everything possible to stop them but they still play out exactly as dreamt. Let me just stop here before Martian and his ilk break my head and call me delusional.

Why do u tie dreams to spirituality, why do u tie future timeframes to spirituality? Why not the physical?
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Kay17: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
And fact is we have zero idea of what these aliens are like or their capabilities. Whether they are intelligent or entirely bestial, their handiwork/footprints. What Martian mocks are recognizably wild speculations.
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by DeepSight(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Deep Sight:

Now, just to put in context what I was trying to say here. Let's have a look at the history of humanity. It is thought that mankind in its present modern form appeared on the scene on the earth a mere 200, 000 years ago. And only reached behavioral modernity a mere 50, 000 years ago.

Now as far as evolutionary postulations go, human-like creatures, (homo-erectus, etc) have been around for millions of years preceding this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_history

But let us just take human beings as haven existed for the last 200, 000 years on this earth.

Does it seem strange to anyone that humans would exist for such a fairly long period of time, and we would as yet only have the very first civilizations as far as we know, being recorded at only as early as 10, 000 years ago? What happened during the 190, 000 preceding years? The humans were presumably just loitering dumb in the forests and picking fruits and then suddenly woke up in 8000 BCE?

Now, mind you, this 8000 BCE that I am talking about is just such developments as farming, very basic agriculture, and the like. Even animals do such. Ants keep livestock.

As such, in terms of proper and "aware" civilization, in terms of recorded civilization, we are talking more like 4000 - 3000 BCE at the furthest. Overall, what this means is that we do not have more than 6000 years of recorded civilization. I don't know is it is only me, or this just seems very odd in a history that is supposed to go back many hundreds of thousands of years. 6000 years simply means that you and I, assuming roughly a century for each generation, cannot trace our grand-fathers back more than 60 grandfathers, in the entire history of global civilization.

Is it just me or this looks absolutely incongruous. There are gigantic gaps: these simply do not add up.

What all of this suggests to the reasonable mind is that there is indeed massive pre-history: much of our history which for one reason or the other is not recorded in the canon of modern history. In this context, i find it unfathomable that people cannot or will not be open minded towards many different possibilities regarding the pre-history of man.

I really don't know what is so special about the form of the pyramid that would make ancients scattered across vast reaches of the planet - in absolutely unreachable distances - from Central America, to North Africa, to Far away China - all build virtually similar vast structures of stone pyramids. I am sufficiently incredulous to regard this as a strange co-incidence - especially for the ancient times.

And so if some one wants to discuss Atlantis, I am up for it, if someone wants to discuss gods descending from the sky, I am up for it, if someone wants to discuss Yahweh and Zeus and Thor, I am up for it, because there is far too much hidden in our pre-history for us to make a mockery of myth: there is no smoke without fire: myths derived from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Kay17: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yea, valid question but a proper foundation is needed by these so called explanations
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by mkmyers45(m): 4:47am On Sep 14, 2012
Deep Sight:

Mind sharing them?
Re: Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
fascinating thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.