Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink (14913 Views)

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour / James Ibori: British Government To Keep 95% Of Ibori's Loot: / The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by monkeyleg: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
Our Big bros don humble. For those who doubt

1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by blacksta(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
what shame - hope GEJ IS watching - he is next in the dock - they must all cough up that stolen wealth IJN.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by monkeyleg: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
Na wah oh. So as Oga just kpamu for Jette
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Jisunpack: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
Them don kill this guy finish.  angry angry angry

What is more annoying is, he was a better governor than Uduaghan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648919_untitled_png72ba537fea64fbab95b2ae67b65a354d
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by johnie: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
When I first saw this picture, I thought it was photo-shopped until I saw it on BBC website.

embarassed
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by monkeyleg: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
Chief don Camp
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
How are the mighty fallen.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by 9ja4eva: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Nothing lasts forever.

Enjoy the downside of life Ibori.Hopefully u thief more,
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by OAM4J: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Good!
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by seenoevil1: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
he still has his millions of pounds so as far as i am concerned there is nothing to celebrate about here , UNTIL he has been given a life sentence or hanged then i would celebrate .
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by executinal(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

Them don kill this guy finish.  angry angry angry

What is more annoying is, he was a better governor than Uduaghan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648919_untitled_png72ba537fea64fbab95b2ae67b65a354d
Ibor. . . . , shocked shocked what? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by keyremotes(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
Oyibo's have done for us what our "very dear" judiciary, law enforcement agents and government could not do.
I DEY LAUGH!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
I also thought the pic was photoshopped until now
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Lasinoh: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
Still has handsome as ever!
Abeg siddon for jail o!
GEJ was planning to kill you for being nasty to him!
You for don quench finish!
Come out and h-enjoy your millions darling!
You still look HOT! grin
At least you fine pass Tinubu! cheesy

Sylva dey feel the heat now!
Mu he he he he he

At least you still dey alive!
You wanno trade places with Ikemba? tongue
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
Lasinohhh

I have missed you

Where have you been

We should do that thing verrrry sooon ooo
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Lasinoh: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Lasinohhh

I have missed you

Where have you been

We should do that thing verrrry sooon ooo

Please, stop making me h-orny!
Asssssssh!!!!!! tongue
It is that time of the month o!
Wey I nor dey take eye see brokos! wink
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
Me sef dey wan do that thing

Make we meet for that new Restaurant Aso Rock close to Aggies and from there go houseee

And phock that your ogbonge poohsieeeee
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Dainfamous: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
He look finished sad sad sad
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2012
Da infamous:

He look finished sad sad sad

^^^Well it's not all bad. He's still got full rosey cheeks.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by BetaThings: 1:08am On Feb 28, 2012
These English people are wicked!!!
Husband, wife, friend and maybe in-law pack all of them for jail
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by samguru(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2012
For God sake why is it difficult in Nigeria to produce political leader that will have a clean bill of health even after his/her tenure in office? This appeared honest when he was in office!
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Beaf: 1:17am On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by olapluto(m): 1:17am On Feb 28, 2012
At least we have a picture to use for his campaign posters if he comes back and decides to contest again. Ogboju ole!
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by KayDee4: 1:30am On Feb 28, 2012
Every day is for the thief and one day is for the owner.

Looks like he's wrecked. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by eastOFwest(m): 1:45am On Feb 28, 2012
Shame on Nigeria(ns)

It's on Sky News
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Article/201202416178254
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Lasinoh: 1:57am On Feb 28, 2012
Usoboooo Wadooooooh!!!

See Urhobo politician? grin
First to go jail for England!!!
Warri don carey last!
Even Tinubu fit take your Delta money push drug, escape jail! embarassed
Mu he he he he he he

Na for hia all the siren h-end?
All my Delta pipo contracts were you tief gif your Urhobo and Itsekiri brodas?
God don cassssh you!
But we still loff you sha! grin
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by naijaking1: 2:00am On Feb 28, 2012
Thank God for this picture, but how can we use it as deterrent to tell other politicians that crime doesn't pay well
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Lasinoh: 2:13am On Feb 28, 2012
Oh boy make you nor blink o!
Nigerian haters wanno see you sweat!
Never give them that satisfaction! kiss
Shake your nyansh in front of the camera!
Like ya galfriend UDO! grin
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by kizito96(m): 2:18am On Feb 28, 2012
How are the mighty fallen. A lesson for all others like Bankole
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by deandavid(m): 2:20am On Feb 28, 2012
chai a whole odidigboigbo! chai, I shame 4 u o, u fall ur hand finish sha. Who say wari cari last? Na lie, dat man no b wari man, na oghara man, moreova na wari conncetns phuck d guy up so, u wan try eldr e.k. Na ur broda remain. God punish una fada wel wel.
Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by beespak7(m): 2:25am On Feb 28, 2012
ah ah ah  ogidigbodigbo na wetin happen  na ? ?
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink by Beaf: 2:27am On Feb 28, 2012
deandavid:

chai a whole odidigboigbo! chai,  I shame 4 u o, u fall ur hand finish sha. Who say wari cari last? Na lie, dat man no b wari man, na oghara man, moreova na wari conncetns phuck d guy up so, u wan try eldr e.k. Na ur broda remain. God punish una fada wel wel.

Thank you. We don't take crap in Delta state, in other places the thief would have been hailed as a "performing governor." How many states have stadia in almost every town?
Damn! The phucker even won the best governor award too. cry cry cry

We Deltans were not fooled and there was a hurricane of EFCC petitions as soon as he left office.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) / Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari / PDP Postpones Primaries In Ekiti, Niger, Sokoto & Taraba States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.