Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pictures Of Obj In Senegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obj In Senegal (9093 Views)

Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by room702(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2012
i can't help but laugh at those pictures of obj. gotdamn!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by nikky5(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2012
Baba fine some of your fathers on NL.U need to see him when he was a young officer.He remains an enigma in African politics.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by eastOFwest(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL.

All of una wey say OBJ ugly - abeg, make una post una Papa photo make we see.

SECONDED!!

All these people wey dey make noise about "ugly". By the time u see dem own face, e go resemble early morning ToeToe!
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by olaak1(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2012
@benz33 thank u my brother God bless u and ur family u know as much as I love this forum; nairaland it has become a medium where people come to exhibit their stupidity; arrogance and lack of home training; Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo; ugly or handsome; good or bad has written his name in the history of not only Nigeria but Africa as a whole; if not for the influence of someone like Obj; can somebody like gej from minority ijaw ever dream of becoming Nigerian president; tell me the name of another southern who can withstand and check mate the political gimmicks of the hausa/fulani in this country? I'm not denying fact that "baba" like every other person has his own shortcomings but that is not a yardstick for anybody to condemn or insult him.;;
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2012
babaowo:

OBJ is an agent of peace by his pass history, eg, he gave bakasi to cameroon to avoid war,ect.

Shataaap if you u no get sense ni, undecided Baba sold bakasi to cameroon while he is a shareholder, making millions from oil coming from there. Ole oshi ni ooo, u and baba.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Rastamann: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2012
King Kong in human skin! Wetin Gorilla wan advice baboon?
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by timpaker(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2012
na wa o. so na like this OBJ be out of AGBADA, see as he be like bricklayer, i think say money dey make persin to almost fine, so na lie! sad angry
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by agog: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2012
benz33:

Every one of you that have Insulted Chief Olusegun Obasanjo or says he is Ugly are senseless and have no respect for your mother and father at home its very obvious.  I want u all to read this, A LEADER THAT IS HUMAN LIKE OBJ AND OTHERS, YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT THEM TO MAKE PERFECT POLICIES THAT WILL BRING PERFECT RESULT, BUT NOT ALL THEIR POLICIES OR ACTS ARE BAD.
     YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THAT OBJ HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING THAT WE CAN NOT BE PROUD OFF IN THIS COUNTRY.IF YOU DONT RESPECT HIM HERE, I BELIEVE HE GAINS MILLIONS OF RESPECT OUTSIDE. SO SOME OF U, UR PARENTS ARE WORSE AT HOME AND SOME OF UR PARENTS USE OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN FOR RITUALS, SO ATLEAST GIVE THIS AGED AFRICAN LEADER SOME RESPECT ON THE INTERNET. THANK YOU.

Thank you.
Many NL rain abuse on OBJ out of anger, which is not good at all. OBJ might not be the best, but sure outstands some. When Madalla church was bombed, a week after (jan 1) u all saw him there consoling the people. why cant IBB whose state the attrocity occurs to come out and sympathise with the victims?
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by agog: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2012
olaak1:

@benz33 thank u my brother God bless u and ur family u know as much as I love this forum; nairaland it has become a medium where people come to exhibit their stupidity; arrogance and lack of home training; Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo; ugly or handsome; good or bad has written his name in the history of not only Nigeria but Africa as a whole; if not for the influence of someone like Obj; can somebody like gej from minority ijaw ever dream of becoming Nigerian president; tell me the name of another southern who can withstand and check mate the political gimmicks of the hausa/fulani in this country? I'm not denying fact that "baba" like every other person has his own shortcomings but that is not a yardstick for anybody to condemn or insult him.;;

WELL SAID!!
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by juman(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2012
Very old man.

Probably he was trying to teach their president how to rig election. Hiss.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by tEsLim(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dude is ugly as f.ck. I hate it whenever they put Nigeria next to his name or something like that. Arrogant , greedy bbas.tard
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by jspac(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
The same people preaching respect are the ones raining curses on GEJ Smh that's a damn shame.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by ochukoccna: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
yinchar:

OBJ and Wade represent everything bad about Africa, how can a man of 85yrs still insisting on contesting for 3rd term after serving his mandatory 2 Term tenure, When will Africa be liberated from the shackles of greediness and selfishness, When?, Just thinking loud, 

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by success4(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
some of your women complaining that this man is ugly will jump at his proposal to------- grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by olaezebala: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
baba Ugly true true but with him money, women go forget say him look like handsome monkey
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Okijajuju1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
Thats my Presido. . . . Looking so cool. .

Tuale Baba!! You are still the best. . . Enjoy retirement jare. .
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Sagamite(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
kayci_d77:

Shataaap if you u no get sense ni, undecided Baba sold bakasi to cameroon while he is a shareholder, making millions from oil coming from there. Ole oshi ni ooo, u and baba.

Stop chatting illiterate shyt!

He was the one that made a ruling in the Court of Arbitration?
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by kizito96(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
What a shame to campaign for 3rd term that you never got in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by bashydemy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
OBJ is a disgrace
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Lasinoh: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
No wonder we are told humans evolved from Apes.
This is living proof! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Ivynwa(f): 2:36am On Feb 29, 2012
See Oby Nwa-o
Oby Nwa adachikwa (he no dey laugh-o, as in e no send -o-o rocking his jeans anyhow) abeg make una leave Oby nwa make i m enjoy im life, wetin?
Wait o-o dat senegalese president wey i m dey support for another term after two terms already e never reach as that president go go rest make another person rule? Did he not learn his lessons from the recent uprisings against greedy people that love power more than their lives?
Oby Nwa no go leave him there waka, who still talks about 3rd term and 4th term in office in the world today?

kayci_d77:

Now I beleive he want to produce his grandson's new album. Dressing like a teenager, mtschheeeew

grin grin grin
Wetin you wan make i m wear?
If he looks tattered, will you prefer that?
Abeg leave him make him do watsup with his grandsons, age is as you think it.
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by shumno(f): 2:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
Niiice picture!
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by EngrB1: 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
there is nothing wrong with my bro. he is a fine boy smiley [b][b][b]i don't like what you people are saying to my bro [/b][/b][/b]embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by lanrelagos: 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
abeg, make una all leave baba alone, una baba worse pass OBJ, he is still the better of the lots we have around
Re: Pictures Of Obj In Senegal by Topsido(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
Baba o, Baba o, Baba o, K'oluwa da baba si funbwa
MaY u LIVE LONG, obj!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Suffers Miscarriage In KAI Detention / Meet The First Female Senator In Nigeria (photo) / List Of Nigeria Vice Presidents From 1966 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.