Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 (6107 Views)

RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / Imt Enugu Post Ume 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by OperaMini1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
Abi na by force to post?
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by HISfavoryt: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
poster you are a disgrace to your instituition!!!

@Ignatio, hahahahaha, I laugh @ u in swahili. U that's laughing @ someone else can't even spell institution correctly, yet u r making fun of some one else. U see! that's to tell you that no one is perfect.

Beside the poster might not even be a student of "The Great IMT". Even if he is, every school have tablarazas(people with nothing in their brains) who only came for the certificate and not knowledge.

As far as I'm concern, IMT is a great Institution with honor, intelligent & hard working lecturers, Practical alertness and very bright students as well . And as such has produced men & women of personalities & high virtue.

So someone should not come here and start ranting ("imt no be sch"wink wat he/she is not sure of, just to damage the image of the gr8 institution.

After all which sch is sch, as far as en dey 4 nija here, with nija standard all sch here na nonsense.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Emmxyl(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
ENEONWO:

Sullivan Chime is a gigantic punishment imposed on the people of Enugu state. The randy drunkard has failed. He earlier increased ESUT tuition from #28,000 to #125,000 but refuses to implement the minimum wage. For 5 years running, the lanky womaniser has done nothing for the state except rehabilitating some old roads in some part of Enugu urban, with countepart funding from the World Bank. He makes mass purchases of Nissan Sunny cabs for less than 2 million naira per unit, then gives on the basis of hire-purchase to poor indigenes. The operator are made to remit to the government over 3million naira in 3year, not considering tears & wears. Specific amounts are paid by the operator every week and if the operator defaults thrice, the cab would be taken from him and given to another person with a little subtraction, thereby making him loose all his previous efforts and giving more than 3million naira to the governor and his brother, Jide, who is the chairman of all government ventures. He has nothing in any other sector, except the fraudulent taxi scheme and road rehabilitation contracts only in Enugu urban. Its a pity
True Talk,
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by omoalayo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
this is what Nigerian government want 2 do ''after removing fuel subsidy'' so this is what they mean by Nigeria wil be better, It's time we stpd deceiving ourselves , NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY, '' dis is nt d 1st case since d fuel subsidy as bin removed, and many other tins, His promises has nt bin fulfiled in any way, I min GEJ,
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by SailorXY: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
I thought the SEners are rich people with lowest poverty rate. Why are they the most aggresive set here. 25k to 55k. What would av happened if it was increased to 250k like it was in LASU.

are u a donkey undecided why must u channel everything in ur life down the tribal drain wink
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Ignatio(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
HISfavoryt:

poster you are a disgrace to your instituition!!!

@Ignatio, hahahahaha, I laugh @ u in swahili. U that's laughing @ someone else can't even spell institution correctly, yet u r making fun of some one else. U see! that's to tell you that no one is perfect.

Beside the poster might not even be a student of "The Great IMT". Even if he is, every school have tablarazas(people with nothing in their brains) who only came for the certificate and not knowledge.

As far as I'm concern, IMT is a great Institution with honor, intelligent & hard working lecturers, Practical alertness and very bright students as well . And as such has produced men & women of personalities & high virtue.

So someone should not come here and start ranting ("imt no be sch"wink wat he/she is not sure of, just to damage the image of the gr8 institution.

After all which sch is sch, as far as en dey 4 nija here, with nija standard all sch here na nonsense.

*typo* grin
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by soma042(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2012
YOUR A SHARP GUY, DONT MIND THOSE FULLS.I JUST POST A TOPIC UNDER 1MINITS WITH PICS WHILE I WAS DRIVING WITH ONE HAND, AND SOME IDIOTIC PARASITE JUST THEY ONE SIDE THEY DEMO. I DO POST FOR CNN, AND AND GOT PAYED WITH ENOUGH THANKS. WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU BLACK MONKEYS TO MAKE FUN OF MY POST.

Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by samyng(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
soma042: YOUR A SHARP GUY, DONT MIND THOSE FULLS.I JUST POST A TOPIC UNDER 1MINITS WITH PICS WHILE I WAS DRIVING WITH ONE HAND, AND SOME IDIOTIC PARASITE JUST THEY ONE SIDE THEY DEMO. I DO POST FOR CNN, AND AND GOT PAYED WITH ENOUGH THANKS. WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU BLACK MONKEYS TO MAKE FUN OF MY POST.

Hello Bro how far with the strike as i have a friend that wish to school there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ignore Dubious Adverts, No Sale Of JAMB Forms Yet – Official / I want to kill myself PICTURES / Lecturers At Kogi Polytechnic Charge For 'handouts'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.