Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (137514 Views)

Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by OBEZEC: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2009
na waoooooooooo, d house is too much for a nigerian, if this is our moni, certainly is our moni. me and u. i love the house
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by studman: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2009
There is certainly no proof that this mansion belongs to Babangida.I can't be fooled.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by lafile(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2009
Chei!!
Nigerians can be very gullible. I didn't even have to do any research to KNOW this cannot be Babangida's house. The palm trees and sky outside depicts anywhere but Minna, Niger State. If una see minna picture una no go know whats more? the house is soooo impersonal. nothing to soothe the ego of a megalomaniac like IBB. No portraits of him or his wife on the wall. And u don't need to search the internet too hard to find out where this house is located. carlifornia.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
[b]Please follow the arrows in the picture. There's an "ankara" lace clothing in the bathroom. Something that could have been worn by a rich Nigerian woman, and late Mrs Babangida is a native dresser. And in the next picture, the arrow points to a gold box with the Moslem word: Monsha Lahu.
Definitely, this is a Nigerian moslem home. Theres nothing wrong with an ex-general owning a heavenly mansion like this, and I pray to build masterpieces like this and many more better ones. For myself and for clients.
This is a Nigerian home. But it might not be the Babangidas. I believe Babangida must have been dumb enough to have built such a spaceless property. I was expecting something far more grandiose and ecletic. Someone like him should have built something a lot more intimidating. And the land it should stand on should be bigger than a meager couple square meters. If someone like myself is dreaming of building my dream home on a 30 acres land, then what on earth is wrong IBB owning something this little?[/b]

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Benniewank(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2009
Jodesky:

N/Landers,

The poster is wrong. It is Emperor ROBERT MUGABE's palace in Harare, Zimbabwe. I have been there so I am 100% certain about it.

LWKMD, Dude, what took you to the "emperor's" palace? Emperor indeed. In some ways u r right sha, d guy wants to die on the throne(Presidential seat) and be worshiped afterwards, just like emperors.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by qosmio: 7:55am On May 18, 2010
No wonder he wants to come back,
The house is empty now and he needs company.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Oh my God. . .

Now we know where our money is going to.

It's being spent on eye popping mansions and expensive luxury.

These men would surely get their reward someday.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by keba(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
How can people be fooled to believe this is IBBs' home

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by xplicitpro: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2010
Its not beautiful enuf, our father in heaven has more beautiful houses awaiting everyone of u out there,all u need to qualiful is,just surrender to hime,make him ur lord and ur saviour,believe in ur heart that he came,died for ur sins, may the lord help us all to make heaven so that we can stay in the mansion he has gone to prepare for us,

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by FARAMADE(m): 1:32am On Sep 27, 2010
Like you all I hate what IBB did to Nigeria but using some fake pictures taken from a different website is counterproductive.

I am posting some links here of some of the images

http://www.alghala.com/up/uploads/13bf79b825.jpg picture hosted on Alghala.com

same picture on barnorama.com

http://forum.hawaaworld.com/showthread.php?t=622900

You will see some of the pictures as posted here on that link

I don't know what those people are saying in Arabic but they are certainly not talking about IBB

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by FARAMADE(m): 1:43am On Sep 27, 2010
Seun:

Where did you get the pictures?

The pictures were all copied from another website on the web

Proof?

Link below.

http://poxe.ru/2007/07/29/dom_ministra_zdravookhranenija_azerbajjdzhana.html

I am all for stopping Babangida from coming back but not with lies.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by tpiah: 5:03am On Sep 27, 2010
aasog:

[b]Please follow the arrows in the picture. There's an "ankara" lace clothing in the bathroom. Something that could have been worn by a rich Nigerian woman, and late Mrs Babangida is a native dresser. And in the next picture, the arrow points to a gold box with the Moslem word: Monsha Lahu.
Definitely, this is a Nigerian moslem home. Theres nothing wrong with an ex-general owning a heavenly mansion like this, and I pray to build masterpieces like this and many more better ones. For myself and for clients.
This is a Nigerian home. But it might not be the Babangidas. I believe Babangida must have been dumb enough to have built such a spaceless property. I was expecting something far more grandiose and ecletic. Someone like him should have built something a lot more intimidating. And the land it should stand on should be bigger than a meager couple square meters. If someone like myself is dreaming of building my dream home on a 30 acres land, then what on earth is wrong IBB owning something this little?[/b]

you're in lala land.

where are you seeing ankara lace?

those are towels with lace edges- lace isnt found only in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by enyojo(f): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2011
^^^ WHAT OF THE ARABIC/ISLAMIC POTRAIT IN THE SECOND PIX HE MENTIONED?
IS ROBERT MUGABE A MOSLEM?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
The mansion is beautiful but crowded.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by jegedefemi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2011
whether na him house or not i no send, cause i know with d kind money wey that guy don chop this house no go cost am anything , but the problem wey i get be say the guy don old already how long e go live for the house before him go come waka, my pray be say make him will am to me before him go o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Sagewood: 12:24am On Aug 15, 2011
too much bling!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2011
jegedefemi:

whether na him house or not i no send, cause i know with d kind money wey that guy don chop this house no go cost am anything , but the problem wey i get be say the guy don old already how long e go live for the house before him go come waka, my pray be say make him will am to me before him go o grin grin grin grin grin
Guy even if IBB dies today, he has enjoyed life on a level you or your children might never attain. He has no regrets.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by strangest(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2011
I have been to IBBs house in Minna and I can tell you that the pictures does not represent what I saw there,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by billyG(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
the poster shld explain can one they built a swimming pool on a slopy hill?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by ispeaker(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
This is not a shithole, i'll do the same thang if i have the money.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2012
Accidentally saw this house on youtube, its Chateau D'Or in USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2IWPS6h9H4
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by oraelosikenny: 1:05pm On May 27, 2013
Two plots of land are available at Lekki phase 1. Situated at plot 9A and B, block 121, hakeem dickson A avenue, off T.F kuboye road (formerly jazz 38 road), lekki phase 1. Both are 753 square meteres and are fenced with a gate. Notable landmarks within the neighbourhood are firstbank, Nigerian police division hQ, oniru estate, etc. Both together go for N125m. The C of O and the building plan are available on request. For more enquiries please contact SHADOWestate (RC:2252759) on +234(0)8062811699.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by AdebolaMich: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
i couldn't believe my eye @ first sight that IBB used our money to gather his wealth, houses to d core..............................and they do it in the name of Allah....................IBRAHIM BABANGIDA you are a disgrace to muslimhood and islam.....
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by adimsyl: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Guys don't be fooled this is not IBB' house. Because is a house I know like my palm has child when it was under construction and after. So post you better be careful of what you post.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Chris4Amos: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
At the end of it, it is still six feet... none go follow you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) / Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.