Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) (2045 Views)

42 ‘twelve Commandments’ Of Drinking / Super Sunday 7th Edition(10 Commandments Of Marriage) / 10 Commandments Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Migines(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
Lol. But be carefull not to hit her arm wit a stray bullet, the heart area will do just fine.
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by topeteadr(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
Bue he he he he he he he he he he.
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Phiniter(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
We'd have to review this commandments, Remix em
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by ravenzord(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2007
with a dad like u,ur daughters wil NEVA date
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Migines(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2007
. . . they will, but serial killers who will be a match 4 u.
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by ituen(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2007
I will review the commandments and make it stricter
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Phiniter(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2007
I was wondering Ituen, maybe you'd lease one of your daughters, to me, you see, i'm real good at breaking these commandments infact they ar too small, was expecting mor like fifty more,

you see, the more broken commandments the better smiley smiley
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by ituen(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2007
I shld lease my daughters? What an insult!!!

*shouts* Clem, Aiphie, Mimiko, Tessybaby n Enny!! come here. Do u want this man??
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Phiniter(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2007
*reduce his voice and talks to him queitly* ah ah my friend, must you raise an alarm?

why not lets negotiate this like mens instead of getting the women involved

*hands him some envelops containing money*
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by ituen(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
take the money quietly I dont know why u have to bribe me. I've told you my daughters will have the final say
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Migines(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2007
Lol. But u still keep d moola?
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Migines(m): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2007
Lol. But u still keep d moola?
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by ituen(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2007
Miggy,

i'm a good citizen of this country. and i will not do anything to jeopardize the nation even though it involves taking bribe (openly)
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Migines(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2007
Nice. But u can take it behind the curtains ryte?
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by saucekid(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2007
**knock knock**this is the EFCC grin grin
ITUEN QUICKLY BRINGS OUT THE ENVELOPE CONTAINING THE BRIBE MONEY AND HANDS IT OVER
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by showbobo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2007
hmmm.EFCC indeed.*this life don spoil,make AGBERO sef dey claim EFCC*
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by Phiniter(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2007
saucekid:

**knock knock**this is the EFCC grin grin
ITUEN QUICKLY BRINGS OUT THE ENVELOPE CONTAINING THE BRIBE MONEY AND HANDS IT OVER

EFCC puts the envelope in the back of their pocket

Ehen, you 'd go before our panel for further interogation, any thing you say, would be used against you in the court of law cheesy
Re: Ituen’s 10 Commandments Of Dating (guys Take Note) by ituen(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2007
but i have a legal phone call to make. Calls Mike Okiro.

Okiro settles the affair, takes the envelope, split it it into 3, and takes one-third, leaving me with two-thirds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pinging Bride! / Photos- U S President Barack Obama Is Expecting A New Baby Boy. / Which Song Will Make You, Do This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.