Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry (44754 Views)

What Do You Think About TB Joshua's 2016 Prophecy / The Uncut Truth about Tb Joshua prophecy of the Worldwide Protests? / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by moshoodn(m): 4:55am On Mar 02, 2012
hardbody:

@ CRETIN.S

All that Tu Berculosis Joshua does is what in corporate parlance we call Corporate Social Responsibilty. The Companies, after making stupendous money from the host community becomes 'legally compelled' to give a little back in return. I am not excited about what y'll claim the guy is doing, like the rest of them, he too is a scammer. Period. And by teh way, I am not an atheist, I believe in God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. THese guys do not represent the truth i have known from infancy.

then who represents the truth bro.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Yemi32(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2012
Its just envyness, we don't need men to recognise 4 him to do his work already he's recognise by God

1 Like

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by FXKing2012(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2012
God bless the man plenty.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Gbam1: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
I have never met Rev. TB Joshua neither have i been to any of his church services. However, i am well convinced that this man is the ONLY true pastor we have in Nigeria. My prayer for him is for God to always continue to strengthen him in the good works he is doing. God is really using this man to touch the poor. God bless and reward you abundantly, Rev. TB Joshua.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Gbam1: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
Does the Emmanuel tv have an online streaming channel? Pls help, i need the link.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Zauma(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
Matthew 7:21-23 21 "Not
everyone who says to Me,
'Lord, Lord,' will enter the
kingdom of heaven, but
he who does the will of
My Father who is in
heaven will enter. 22
"Many will say to Me on
that day, 'Lord, Lord, did
we not prophesy in Your
name, and in Your name
cast out demons, and in
Your name perform many
miracles?' 23 "And then I
will declare to them, 'I
never knew you; DEPART
FROM ME, YOU WHO
PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'
So all these sham miracles allegedly wrought by false prophets are only manifestations of what Jesus (P.B.U.H.) prophesised.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by crossman9(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2012
this is the anti christ this so called prophet you love

1 Like

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by akaazua(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
We actually need to be careful when giving alms or helping others. Read the book of Matthew 6:1-4

M't:6:1: Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
M't:6:2: Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
M't:6:3: But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
M't:6:4: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Please, stop tempting other men of God to start publicizing their good deeds. God bless you
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Calradised: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
tb joshua has sent one of his trainee pastors to the United States for a Revival meeting
check out this link to watch it live,
any moment from now
http://www.hungrygeneration.net/?page_id=880
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by crossman9(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
these the end times when many will go to destruction with false teacher like T.B Joshua which I have renamed tuberculosis Joshua is the devil
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Nobody: 6:30am On May 07, 2012
beeke: TB Joshua has no doubt done great things to our world through (i believe)the grace of God in him i have got to much respect for him and the ministry he oversees but Jesus Christ said in the holy book that when we do good we must try not to attract attentions like the pharisees and scribe who does there work in public so as to receive praises from men! that those who did so has already received the rewards but rather he asked us to do every good deeds in secret so that our God who sees us in secret will reward us.

This where i have a very big problem with several churches not just SCOAN, 98percent of Churches are guilty of this act

God bless your wisdom

Truly, God bless your wisdom
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Nobody: 6:32am On May 07, 2012
Gbam!:
Does the Emmanuel tv have an online streaming channel? Pls help, i need the link.

Yes it does, just go to www.emmanuel.tv
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by felinzo: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Changing Lives, Changing Nations, Changing the World !!!
GOD Bless T.B JOSHUA for the good work.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by patmario(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2013
2Mekus:

They maybe doing the same but don't want to publicize theirs to be recognised.  The Bible says 'The Lord knoweth them that are His".  Somethings are not always what they seem to be.  That's all I can say.
. True talk
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by patmario(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2013
2Mekus:

They maybe doing the same but don't want to publicize theirs to be recognised.  The Bible says 'The Lord knoweth them that are His".  Somethings are not always what they seem to be.  That's all I can say.
. True talk cheesy
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Rhemar(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
But many 'll say unto me in ur name av we cast out demons, promised nd healed d say bt I'll say unto them depart 4rm me ye workers of iniquities. I cherish him 4 his simplicity nd generousity towards d less privileged bt it's nt enough 2 ascert him as a true man of God. It's d last day nd God himself makes us understand dat many 'll subtly come in his name peacefully 2 seduce d heart of pple 4rm d way of God so test all spirits 2 know which is true.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by chaktty: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by ojuu4u(m): 4:01am On Jul 16, 2016
beeke:
TB Joshua has no doubt done great things to our world through (i believe)the grace of God in him i have got to much respect for him and the ministry he oversees but Jesus Christ said in the holy book that when we do good we must try not to attract attentions like the pharisees and scribe who does there work in public so as to receive praises from men! that those who did so has already received the rewards but rather he asked us to do every good deeds in secret so that our God who sees us in secret will reward us.

This where i have a very big problem with several churches not just SCOAN, 98percent of Churches are guilty of this act

God bless your wisdom

Oga let me ask you a question, if Jesus did all good things you are reading today in the Bible secretly, they wouldn't ve published in Bible and you won't ve known about christ today
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by ojuu4u(m): 4:09am On Jul 16, 2016
hardbody:
@ CRETIN.S

All that Tu Berculosis Joshua does is what in corporate parlance we call Corporate Social Responsibilty. The Companies, after making stupendous money from the host community becomes 'legally compelled' to give a little back in return. I am not excited about what y'll claim the guy is doing, like the rest of them, he too is a scammer. Period. And by teh way, I am not an atheist, I believe in God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. THese guys do not represent the truth i have known from infancy.

The blamer, please remove log in ur eyes first. Now I advise you to go to scoan for deliverance from spiritual blindness
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Syphonn(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.