Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke (4102 Views)

Yoruba Boy Vs Igbo Boy Photo / Yoruba Man Vs Igbo Man / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke by LagBlogger(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2012
A Yoruba Man and an Ibo man were caught in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled barrel of beer. They were arrested and taken to the Sheikh's palace for judgement and both were initially given a death sentence but, as it was a national holiday, the sheikh decided they should be released after some lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the sheikh said, "It's my first wife's birthday today and she asked me to allow each of you 2 wishes before your whipping, but you cannot wish not to be whipped!"The Yoruba man thought for a second then said: "Please tie two pillows to my back before whipping." And my second wish is that you flog me only 20 strokes of the whip.He was whipped, and luckily for him, the pillows helped to make the pain of the whip lesser.:$The Ibo man saw this; thought for a second, then said: "Thank you, most royal and merciful highness for the wishes. My first wish is to receive 100 lashes with the strongest, toughest whip available.""If you so desire," the sheikh replied with a puzzled look on his face, ,"And your second wish??", And the ibo man smiled and replied, tie this yoruba man to my back,

Source
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke by LagBlogger(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2012
Interesting couple wed in grand style
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke by bunmioguns(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2012
well nice joke bt it had been posted here before
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke by sutoboy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
nice one ignore the poster above me
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke by Afam4eva(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
Nice one.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Joke by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 31, 2019
Turquoise. Designgasmed all over this! shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics By 5minsmadness / Steewpid Chidera / To Whom It May Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.