Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (10727 Views)

I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check / Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by gree212: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2012
Former governor of Delta State, James Ibori has denied ever pleading guilty to corruption and fraud charges at a London court. Speaking through his media assistant, Tony Eluemunor, who told reporters that James Ibori pleaded guilty to money laundering charges because he was trying to protect the integrity and image of Nigeria; a move to prevent a prolonged and further dragged matter after 9 years legal battle with authorities and also in order to enable the former Governor to start a life rebuilding process.

He said “the world was made to believe that Ibori’s guilty plea was a sudden turn around and not a well-deliberated act that was part of a plea bargain deal. But it’s on record that several Nigerian newspapers and media houses as of last Sunday published different versions of that story, that Ibori would plead guilty as part of a plea bargain arrangement" “Of course, that plea bargain deal would only kick in with Ibori’s pleading guilty, which he did on Monday. After that plea, which had been successfully foretold by Nigerian newspapers, both the prosecution and the defence counsel were to return on April 16 and 17 to make their needed statements” Tony Eluemunor lamented

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/03/i-pleaded-guilty-to-save-nigeria-from.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Nigerianeye+%28NigerianEye%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

Kia! wanders shall never ever cease!

Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Osiris211: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
Shameless Deltan crook!!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Gbawe: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2012
James Ibori pleaded guilty to money laundering charges because he was trying to protect the integrity and image of Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai !!!!! This is a criminal to the core with deception in his DNA. Still lying and 'spinning' to the end. I salute the Nigerian criminal. A different breed entirely !!!!!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by NaMe4: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
James Ibori pleaded guilty to money laundering charges because he was trying to protect the integrity and image of Nigeria

This one don dey madttt finish!

Pls don't protect anything o! The only thing you need to do to is call out your co thieves.

Interest and image of Nigeria indeed!
You didn't think about this when you deprived your people access to good healthcare, good State roads, etc for 8 years!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by yoji: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
The fact dat our leaders loot is not even d worst part, d worst part is dat they c nothing wrong in doin so. This is disgraceful
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
If most Nigerian politicians are to face justice in that part,they will end up the same way.It will be very difficult to get a very clean politican
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by jmaine: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by ACM10: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
Oh yes!
He pleaded guilty out of his abundant love for Nigeria
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2012
gree212:

[size=13pt]He said “the world was made to believe that Ibori’s guilty plea was a sudden turn around and not a well-deliberated act that was part of a plea bargain deal. But it’s on record that several Nigerian newspapers and media houses as of last Sunday published different versions of that story, that Ibori would plead guilty as part of a plea bargain arrangement" “Of course, that plea bargain deal would only kick in with Ibori’s pleading guilty, which he did on Monday. After that plea, which had been successfully foretold by Nigerian newspapers, both the prosecution and the defence counsel were to return on April 16 and 17 to make their needed statements”[/size] Tony Eluemunor lamented
Read full story at http://giftemezu..com/2012/03/im-not-corrupt-i-pleaded-guilty-to-save.html#more
Kia! wanders shall never ever cease!

This is so hillarious . . . . see wetin Nigerians dey allow? The Federal Courts in Asaba cleared this monkey of 170 corruption charges about 2 years ago oo. UK hit am with only 10-counts of Money Laundering Charges, the guy buckle. See wetin Nigeria do imself ooo

Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 02, 2012
To save Nigeria's image huh?

I dont even know how to go about this one
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by ektbear: 2:57am On Mar 02, 2012
lmaooo
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Dabss(m): 2:59am On Mar 02, 2012
Lol
It does not make any sense!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2012
Nigeria is already disgraced, Why not help in disgracing your co-thieves and the president of the association of thieves Obasanjo, undecided
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Exponental(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2012
ThiefChief Jail James Ibori!
the thief in govt house. so unfortunate we dont check criminal record before absorbing into govt.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Efizzi: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2012
The Bible says do not call someone a fool.
May God pardon me this once,

IBORI YOU ARE A BIG FOOLISH FOOOLLLLLLLL
STUPID AGBAYA,
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by FXKing2012(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2012
He did it to protect Nigeria, he deserves an award for helping us.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by emisun(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2012
now dis is funny,real funny grin
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Coefficient(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2012
Look at someone who shd bury his head in shame nw talking. Kai! Dis man is adept at phenakism!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by omo9ja1(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2012
hey Mr Ibori you are not pleading guilty for me Ok!

so when you are looting seriously

you never thought you will be caught

now monkey don go market and him no return

yeye leaders
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by joe4christ(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2012
grin grin grin [size=15pt] Seriousely, all i could do was to just laugh over this sh!it. [/size]
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Emperoh(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2012
Well, Mr. Eluemunor will have to justify all the money and egunje he had chopped from Thief Ibori
So me i know surprise, . . . .wetin una want make him talk? Say him Oga dey guilty as charged?
grin grin
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by wellmax(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2012
This is like a son admitting robbery in order τ̅☺ save his family'ÏƧ integrity. Wonders shaLl never end.
Come τ̅☺ think of it, he's right, Nigeria has an 'integrity' for corruption Äπϑ this guy is just trying τ̅☺ protect that.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by joe4christ(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2012
[size=15pt]Seriousely, could boko haram do me the favour of bombing all nigerian politicians excluding only fashola & rochas, heaven knows i'm damn sick with their presense as our leaders, we would be better off without them, they are all pool disgrace to this nation.

Lord have mercy!
[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by doctokwus: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2012
Wud u blame d hardcore thief for sayin such annoying rubbish,he went away wt his thievery in nigeria by fooling those that wanted to b fooled wt his loot;so he thinks all nigerians are like those fools
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by eghost247(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2012
Rubbish
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2012
Best joke ever  grin grin grin grin grin grin. LWKMD o. St Ibori to the naija rescue!!! Na wa
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Kechukwu: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2012
Shout up ur dirty mouth ole like him Oga. Shame no dey catch una continue to disgrace ur family.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by YOMIT(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2012
Why are you guyz criticizing this GentleMan undecided ofcos he is trying to protect our image, and what image "CORRUPTION" he is a true patrot. Funny Naija
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by logica(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2012
Aww, such a gallant, patriotic errr, criminal. Please take a d!<k up your a$$ for the team too. Long live Nigeria and her patriotic goons.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by tayoTFC(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2012
Mad member of currupt PDP, IBORI + CURRUPTION =PDP/GEJ
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by ideylaff: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2012
Is it April 1st yet or Ibori and his team are already going bunkers, thinking of the vaseline/soap treatment he will get when he bends down in the open bathroom prison whereever he's sent to after April 17, ?

IDIOTS,
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by tellwisdom: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2012
Truly our time messiah sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Taraba State APC Factions (Photos) / Special Assistant On Fulani Affairs In Kwara State Appointed By Governor Ahmed / Nigerian Embassy In Benin Republic Not Attacked – Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.