Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? (3464 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Is It Possible For A Guy And A Girl Who Are Not Related To Sleep On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by ThisisCee(f): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
some people take surname as something sacred, even when there is no family tie or bond!

Surnames like Adeyemi, Oyenuga, Odupitan are common within the yoruba's. The ibo's- Okoye, Orji, Azubike etc.

Can u marry or hav a relatnshp with sum1 dat shares the same surname wit you?
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Tosinville(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
why not? it will even make our marriage more tighter.
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by stepo707: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
yes. no bigee
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by arrived(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2012
It's so easy to know a teenager on NL.
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by deshclones(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
arrived:

and a dullard and unrepentatnt fooo0000l

very silly question angry angry angry
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by arrived(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
@deshclones, thanks for the completion!
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by swtdarling(f): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
sure
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Mynd44: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2012
Sure?
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by slimyem: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2012
why not?
had a friend back in school who dated someone who she was surname-sake with but they were from diff. states.they were even planning to get married then.i dont see nothing wrong here, cool cool
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by cdoffx(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
of course.
sometimes things like that get you really interested in the other person. fore example i'm a leftie so i tend to get more interested in left handed ladies too in fact my fiancee is left handed though also uses right due to parental influence from tender age.
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Killz3(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
Your next plate of suya has just arrived. . . and it's on me! cheesy
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2012
its so easy to know jobless people. why reply if it aint worth your time undecided undecided

ps: mine is not a reply, its a reprimand. embarassed cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by kemiola89(f): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2012
Yes ofcos, provided the person is not my relative
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by arrived(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Okay killz, i'm expecting it.
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 09, 2012
wow @ some questions people ask on here. smh
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:54am On Mar 09, 2012
why not. since we are not family
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Exponental(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2012
@ OP, What is a name?
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by Konnektions146(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2012
is dis y u opened dis thread?

ohhhh i cant believe i just replied
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
Yea sure,
its no problem at all.
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With The Same Surname As You And Is Not Related To You? by no1madman(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
I hate red lipstick!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? / 5 Reasons Why Married Men Don't Wear Wedding Rings / Free Romance Help And Advise For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.