Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl (1193 Views)

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pheesayor(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2007
Hell was almost let loose yesterday at Amowo Odofin area of Lagos as suspected ritualists turned a 400l LASUITE into a fowl. They were however not lucky as they were caught and almost beaten to death. They police were then said to be protected them when a bus load of Lasuites stormed the police station and almost set it ablaze. The fowl died and the girl is gone too.
You'll should be careful about relating with strangers because everyone wants to make money.
I pray the Lord will see us through the remaining days of this year
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by evergie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2007
I don't believe you.
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pastorjay: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2007
All ye funny posters on this forum, you need spiritual healing, sad
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by maiyake(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
It is a true life story. I can confirm that a female LASU student was turned to a chicken yesterday at Mile 2. Apparently she was waiting to board a commercial vehicle and then picked up a charmed 1000 naira note on the floor, after which she turned to a chicken but the chicken died. A man in a Mercedez Benz car on attempting to pick up the dead chicken was apprehended. The matter was taken to Festac police station. On a serious note, these are perilious times so be very careful.
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Ifeniyi22(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pheesayor(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
@pastorjay and evergie, I pray ur ignorant wont make u a victim
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by iykrion(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
This poster you no fit kill me oo! grin grin grin grin
I trust you were at scene to give us this first hand info? Was that all you saw? You no see the ant wey swallow trailer wey carry container for third mainland bridge? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg find somthing else talk jare!
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Mustay(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
i suppose laff but i kno say this one dey happen

but u din tell us what became of the gal
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Mustay(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
shit!

am readin thru agin and u said she died

li lie
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Mustay(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2007
if she had died, lasu students 4 don close them skul
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by ifyalways(f): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2007
truly the mber months are bad but this, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i pass me oooooooooooooo

one got to be careful all the same
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Pain(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2007
Transmutation at Work. The African Way cry
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pheesayor(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2007
@mustay, if u have anything contrary lets know and if you dont stop contradicting my story cos its true. If she didnt die, lasuites wont protest, I know my people well and besides why dem go close school because of that, na dem be VC?
Ok sir, if she's not dead, where is she?
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pheesayor(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2007
iykrion:

This poster you no fit kill me oo! grin grin grin grin
I trust you were at scene to give us this first hand info? Was that all you saw? You no see the ant wey swallow trailer wey carry container for third mainland bridge? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg find somthing else talk jare!

@iykrion, there's what yorubas call a[b]fojudi [/b] which means downgrading or looking down on something and it's very dangerous, my only advice is BE VIGILANT
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Mustay(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2007
i should be positing the question to u. what happened to her? SHE DIED AND NO NEWS AGENT EW

LASU LASU.

the thing suppose don get headline now
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pheesayor(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2007
na every time students go dey violent Lasuites are beginning to see that being militant doesnt always solve problems
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Mustay(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2007
PUhlllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

THEY dont eed to be violent about things; itz just the Nigerian factor.

LASU has a SUG and I doubt they'll just siddon there they look.

No press has carried it yet

LASU never release press statement (it' sha their student that was involved embarassed)
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pheesayor(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2007
Mustay:

PUhlllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

THEY don't eed to be violent about things; itz just the Nigerian factor.

LASU has a SUG and I doubt they'll just siddon there they look.

No press has carried it yet

LASU never release press statement (it' sha their student that was involved embarassed)
it's not the nigerian factor but the lasu factor, I'm a lasuite and i know what m saying

daily sun on thursday reported it but the police denied that the girl turned into a fowl, get a copy and come back here to post something reasonable
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by Mustay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2007
ARE U INSULTING ME?

SO AM POSTING UNREASONABLES angry angry angry
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by pheesayor(m): 2:00am On Oct 30, 2007
no one is insulting u, just be careful
Re: Mber Months: Be Very Careful, Girl Turns To Fowl by ifyalways(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2007
one got to be careful all the same lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Still High In Nigeria - Imf / The Owl Who Was God. / "Our Government Oh Why Onna Make Us Dey Cry Oh" Fake 1000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.