Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - (12617 Views)

Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin In Dalori / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^^ Why? The children of those they killed nko? The unborn ones they roasted in the womb in their bombings don't count? Never to know life. Abeg, leave tory. Whatever a man sows he shall reap. They have sown death and destruction in the lives of people, that is exactly what they shall reap, including their children, both born and unborn.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by ocelot2006(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Holy ghost fiiiiiiiire!!! cheesy
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by GeorgeD1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
a taste of their own medicine no doubt! the chicken has come home to roost! grin
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by nku5: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
Dapada!
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Harbb: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
Good for them. Assholes
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by koolJ1(f): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ogbu na mma na-ala na mma; ogbu na 'bomb' na-ala na 'bomb'. Nemesis has been hitherto slow,buh its finally catchin up wit em killerz
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by dustydee: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
when will these people stop?
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by kizito96(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
I pray many of such incidence happens again
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
"Unfortunately, their failure to kill any infidels means they do NOT qualify for the normal allocation of 77 virgins in heaven, but will now face the eternal punishment of being forced by pitch-fork wielding demons to bone pigs and rabid dogs in hell."

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
God please save our country.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Arosa(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
Unique!:

^^^ Why? The children of those they killed nko? The unborn ones they roasted in the womb in their bombings don't count? Never to know life. Abeg, leave tory. Whatever a man sows he shall reap. They have sown death and destruction in the lives of people, that is exactly what they shall reap, including their children, both born and unborn.

Its always sad for pees to die, old or young. I agree that Boko haram members should roast in hell. But their children should be left out of the curses intended for BH. As long as the children of these evil doers are innocent, they should be spared. Would you like to be punished or cursed for the sins of your forefathers that you know nothing about? undecided
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by kilandcure: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
77 virgin? who go giv em na homosexual them go turn to in hell!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Photizos: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
The prayers of the saints are making things happen in the camp of the enemies of peace,you have not seen anything yet.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by megawax8: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
dividends of dier evil, i pray dose with larger shares get larger dividends.the ied's will explode both in dier dreams and reality!!!!!!!!
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
Arosa:

Its always sad for pees to die, old or young. I agree that Boko haram members should roast in hell. But their children should be left out of the curses intended for BH. As long as the children of these evil doers are innocent, they should be spared. Would you like to be punished or cursed for the sins of your forefathers that you know nothing about?  undecided  

It's not a matter of what I want to or what I don't want. It's already decreed upon them. The sins of the father shall surely be visited on that of the children and so on. You go on a killing spree of others, fathers, mothers, children, and tell me why you and your unborn children would not suffer the consequences.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by piphunter(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
Good riddance,
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Photizos: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish,
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by FabulousAutos(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
Isaiah 49:26

I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Dudugirl01(f): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
More of this in Jesus name, till they are all dead!!!
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by walex2(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
It really grips my hrt dat people like BokoHaram still exist in this modern age, wot an ignorance life. The bible says people perish because lack of knowledge, wasting their lives on daily basis for stupid agenda they could not achieved. Why can't tell their leader to join them with his almajiris children, instead of him staying aloof and giving orders with life treath. wot a shame
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by chrysso83(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by ps5(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
who is killing who? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by vanstanzy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
Fabulous Autos:

Isaiah 49:26

I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."
@ NLers
Who can battle with the LORD? I say nobody.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by obillyj(f): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
the Most High God is still very much alive. As His servants has prayed and prophecied over Boko haram and his sect so it will be. Jehova the Man of war has risen to fight His battle. they aint seen nothing yet. None of the words/prophesies that has gone out will ever return void without accomplishing d purpose with which they were sent .it might only take time cos God's ways are not our ways and He will want to do it when all we see it and know that this is the finger of God and not Nigeria security outfits.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by dedom4all: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2012
Congrat! At least they were able to test-run the evil of their hands with their own valueless blood. IIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDIOTS.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Gominaondo: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2012
The evil the men do shall live with the and thier sponsors. We shall see more of such in thier domain
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Arosa(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
Unique!:

It's not a matter of what I want to or what I don't want. It's already decreed upon them. The sins of the father shall surely be visited on that of the children and so on. You go on a killing spree of others, fathers, mothers, children, and tell me why you and your unborn children would not suffer the consequences.

This is one of the reason why evil reigns supreme among Africans. Two wrong cant make right.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by Navi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2012
God has just started judging dem, more is coming.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by supereagle(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
[size=20pt]Holy Ghost Fire and Judgement[/size]
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by obillyj(f): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
@Arosa, even the bible said the sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the children even to the fourth generation. it;s because of Adam n eve s sin that made us all sinners even at birth. many pple today are suffering from the sins of their forefathers. so whoever laid that curse did nothing wrong. we pay for the sins of our forefathers. its only when one accepts christ and repents of such sins will one be free from such curse.
Re: Explosion At Bomb Factory Kills Boko Haram Members - by vanstanzy(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2012
kool J:

Ogbu na mma na-ala na mma; ogbu na 'bomb' na-ala na 'bomb'. Nemesis has been hitherto slow,buh its finally catchin up wit em killerz
@kool J
nka kawu nbido'ya. God the Almighty is dealing with'em.
This is the best news i've heard in awhile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maku Is A Careless Talker - David Mark / Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument / 650 PDP Members Destroy Their Membership Cards In Abak, Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.