Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye (12388 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Penguin2: 2:47pm On Mar 27
PRESIDENT TINUBU CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT-ELECT BASSIROU DIOMAYE FAYE AND THE PEOPLE OF SENEGAL

President Bola Tinubu extends his congratulations to Mr. Bassirou Diomaye Faye on his election as the President of the Republic of Senegal.

President Tinubu notes that President-elect Faye comes with great promise and a sterling record, wishing him success as he takes on this important job of leading the good people of Senegal.

The President also congratulates His Excellency, President Macky Sall, for overseeing an election that has been widely adjudged as peaceful and transparent.

President Tinubu states that the success of the presidential election in Senegal and the successful conduct of the general election in Liberia a few months ago have affirmed his long-held conviction that the taproot of democracy is deeply established in West Africa and will only grow stronger as it is watered by good governance, justice, and fairness to all.

As the Chairman of ECOWAS, the President affirms that the successful conduct of the Senegal election is a boost to the sub-regional organization in its efforts to promote peace and constitutional order, as well as strengthen ties among member states.

President Tinubu congratulates the people of Senegal and assures them of Nigeria's best wishes and support.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

March 27, 2024

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Kukutente23: 2:48pm On Mar 27
How is this news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by hslbroker2(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27
This is ok, and nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Brige: 2:48pm On Mar 27
Good one from the president

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Xscape1993(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27
No need congratulating the young man. The drug master should just do the right by not contesting in 2027. Nigeria needs intelligent young people as leaders.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by adekolaelect(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:
How is this news
How is this comment??

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Penguin2: 2:52pm On Mar 27
Safe to say that I bullied and shamed the president and his Abobakus into doing today, what they should have done 2 days ago.

Shame!

Meanwhile, where is the goat that said Tinubu hasn’t congratulated the Senegalese President-elect because it’s not official yet? And that it would be official by Friday. Friday don reach now now?

And where the rats that said Tinubu doesn’t need to make his message public because he may have called the president-elect on phone? What changed?

And those that said Senegal is too small to get congratulated by Nigeria, has she grown up already; in matter of hours?

Una go dey defend rubbish and the people you are defending would be steadily making you lots look stupid.

Tueh!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by helinues: 2:59pm On Mar 27
Hurray, price of bag of rice have been reduced
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by fourboys: 2:59pm On Mar 27
President-select congratulates President-elect embarassed

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by helinues: 3:01pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:
Safe to say that I bullied and shamed the president and his Abobakus into doing today, what they should have done 2 days ago.

Shame!

grin cheesy

Stop living in fantasy world. Even your principal Eluup , na inconsequential in the scheme of thing.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Penguin2: 3:10pm On Mar 27
helinues:

grin cheesy

Stop living in fantasy world. Even your principal Eluup , na inconsequential in the scheme of thing.

Inconsequential but Mahmoud Yakubu had to switch off the IREV to carry his votes and give your lord and Saviour.

See you in 2027.

Tell Tinubu to try that nonsense he tried in 2023 again if them born and well.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by TopBanter: 3:14pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:

Shame!

Meanwhile, where is the goat that said Tinubu hasn’t congratulated the Senegalese President-elect because it’s not official yet? And that it would be official by Friday. Friday don reach now now?

And where the rats that said Tinubu doesn’t need to make his message public because he may have called the president-elect on phone? What changed?

And those that said Senegal is too small to get congratulated by Nigeria, has she grown up already; in matter of hours?

Una go dey defend rubbish and the people you are defending would be steadily making you lots look stupid.

Tueh!

lol. I am sure Tinubu and his team sit around waiting for you to comment on Nairaland so they can respond to your every utterance.

Personal delusion and joblessness are a deadly combo not far away from madness.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Racoon(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27
Tinubu congratulates His Excellency, President Macky Sall, for overseeing an election that has been widely adjudged as peaceful and transparent.
Not based on grab it, snatch it and run away with it.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by helinues: 3:16pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:

Inconsequential but Mahmoud Yakubu had to switch off the IREV to carry his votes and give your lord and Saviour.

See you in 2027.

Campaign after election

Anything wey no favour una must have been tampered with.

Eish

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by TopBanter: 3:16pm On Mar 27
helinues:

grin cheesy

Bro, Nzogbu Nzogbu and delusions of grandeur, that amounts to nothing, is their entire life from A to Z.

Not even a case of small yansh. This is a case of no yansh at all dey try shake 😅😅

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by TopBanter: 3:28pm On Mar 27
helinues:

Campaign after election

Eish

Na there way be dat. 3000 houses demolished in Lagos and all 3000 automatically belong to Igbos.

The other over 400 Nigerian ethnic group don’t buy or build houses. They all live on trees like monkeys 🙊
Delusional people.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by commoditiesnig: 3:40pm On Mar 27
Safe to say that I bullied and shamed the president and his Abobakus into doing today, what they should have done 2 days ago

Lmao.. 😂 😂 This penguin of a boy dey play too much.. This really cracked me up!

Comedians full NL and SM too much! 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by commoditiesnig: 3:42pm On Mar 27
TopBanter:

lol. I am sure Tinubu and his team sit around waiting for you to comment on Nairaland so they can respond to your every utterance.

Personal delusion and joblessness are a deadly combo not far away from madness.
Lol.. the dude really cracked me up!

Kids too much for this forum i swear! 😂

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Finquas: 4:03pm On Mar 27
Audio congrats
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:

Shame!

Tueh!
Inconsequential Jobless Penguin.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:

See you in 2027.

Election matters still dey pain you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Antoeni(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27
OP Always Put your Source
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Antoeni(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27
Tinubu promised to continue from where Buhari stopped. True to his promise he has surpassed Buhari's 8 years in just 10 months.

2. Tinubu promised Agbado buffoons 4 years education 4 years employment 

3. Tinubu Administration has killed many fathers(bread winners) of many house hold in yoruba land. The Hardship Tinubu brought to yoruba land has made many fathers resort to jumping into the lagoon for rest.

4. Agbado is now N700 a piece.

5. Northerners on the streets are living better than any yoruba man in ekiti, Osun, Ibadan and Ondo.

6. Ronu team were sidelined after all the hype job.

It is in the best interest of every yoruba man to Japa now because Tinubu is out for the yoruba nation.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Jewskillmohamed: 4:51pm On Mar 27
helinues:

Campaign after election

Eish

Still jobless helinues?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by helinues: 4:53pm On Mar 27
Jewskillmohamed:

Still jobless helinues?

I will soon report this new moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Jewskillmohamed: 4:56pm On Mar 27
helinues:

Jobless till now ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Lindlady: 5:36pm On Mar 27
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Lindlady: 5:37pm On Mar 27
Jewskillmohamed:

Jobless till now ?
I pity Helinues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Jewskillmohamed: 5:40pm On Mar 27
Lindlady:
I pity Helinues

I pity him too ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Lindlady: 5:41pm On Mar 27
Jewskillmohamed:

I pity him too ooo
I want to make Him useful and engaged but he has been insulting me since.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by TopBanter: 5:43pm On Mar 27
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. the dude really cracked me up!

Kids too much for this forum i swear! 😂

Kids and clowns 🤡 too. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Jewskillmohamed: 5:44pm On Mar 27
Lindlady:
I want to make Helinues useful and engaged but he has been insulting me since.

I heard he sleeps with his cousin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug / President Buhari Commissions National Shared Services Centre, Flags Off 6M (PIX) / Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.