Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Best Website In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Website In Nigeria (823 Views)

Best Website in Lagos ?? / Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Website In Nigeria by evilbill(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2007
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by a3cube: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2007
You must be joking! Are you saying the best website in terms of graphics or information. If you wanna talk about the best informative site, U are there already.
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by broadcode(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
There is nothing special about the site! The graphics is cool, that's all.
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by Neptune(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
LAI Lai!

Its seriously not the best website in Nigeria.

But seriously speaking, guys if u know of any site that can beat this site, put the link here and lets see.
And please dont bring the informative, programing crap.
A companies website cant as informative as a forum.
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2007
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by a3cube: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2007
Neptune:

And please don't bring the informative, programing crap.
A companies website can't as informative as a forum.

Don't u understand simple english? 'You are there already.' means this forum, nairaland.com
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by niceuzor: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
But how no Nairalander have chose www.nairaland.com as the BEST SITE  undecided
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by WebMonk(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
@poster. I'm sure it's your personal conviction, but you went on a bad note in it's title. There is no way just about anyone would be predisposed to your site positively (which is just about anyone who browses the webmasters section.)

Best method is to humbly put your site here for review and/or recommendations/opinions. works better in the long run. wink
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by my2cents(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
smart,

Is the criteria for "best website" that it must have flash? tongue
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by broadcode(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hey poster,

No one can call his or her site the best. If you browse regularly you will discover exceptional sites everyday and you would ask "how did they do that?"  and you keep learning new trends everyday wink
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by my2cents(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
broadcode,

It's a publicity stunt. I bet you he also has some google ads embedded somewhere which he hopes can generate him some money every time we visit his site tongue
Re: The Best Website In Nigeria by my2cents(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2007
a

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nairaland Magazine / Need A Reliable Webhost / Creating A Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.