Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria (16138 Views)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / MEND Promises To Attack South African Investments In N'Delta / Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by iykay4455(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
Pain:

The Press Should Downplay the Activities of Boko Haram & They Will Die Naturally.

They are already losing steam due to internal friction stemming from disagreements around the sharing of loot, p0rn libraries and widowed concubines!

Good point.The press gives them too much attention
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Fce20888(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
Make dem wait.am still in kano.after my exams anything can happen
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Iolo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
Anybody can claim to be boko haram, any news agency can claim to receive a letter from boko haram. Its actually in their interest to disperse Boko Haram news cause that's what people want to hear.

In any case Boko Haram don't have any reason to attack anywhere in the south, but if they mistakenly do, then Okpari for Nigeria and the North.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Agbesky: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
that will be the begining of the end for a country called Nigeria should Boko boys attack any other parts of the country, God Almighty will punish their mama, make dem try am, we know where to start with their people(hausas), rubbishhhh
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
For the SE, the only places where I know reprisal attacks may happen are at Aba (undoubtedly), Onitsha, Umuahia and maybe Owerri. That is if any Boko Haram attack happens to occur there. The rest of the entire SE are just bark and no bite.

When Anambra state buried those 20-something victims of the Madalla bomb blast, did anything happen eventually? Anything? If that had been at Aba, honestly no Hausa man would remain in that town even up till now.

As for the SS, I know they are too hot-blooded to be that forgiving and let such attacks go un-avenged on any poor aboki stupid enough to remain in town.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
The more i read your comments the more I figure out Nigerians are silly, dole, without brains.
First of all boko haram has no where to hide in the south, while it relies on sympathizers to hide it in the north, that is one of the reasons they haven't done any attacks in the south. Moreover the south is more densely populated than the north, so after an attack it will not be easy to run away. And in the south we have kidnappers, MEND and armed citizens and die hard street boys, so it is reasonable to say that an attack in the south can not be successful and would ultimately lead to the end of boko haram. Comme on are you guys that doll ? Do you think they've been staying clear off south because they love christians and pagans ? please use your brains. it is becoming disgraceful to identify ones self as your countryman.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by tnktosin(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed watching.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
Rgp92:

Thats the problem with africans. They talk too much. Stop talking, just attack. Nothing will happen to hausa in the north, just the hausa in the south. The coward southern will only attack defenseless hausa. undecided undecided
First of all i think it is the fulanis who would get killed the most, and calling us cowards is totally uncalled for. We are not the ones shooting people in mosques and exploding churches fool with people and shooting people in markets and hiding and using religion as a way to force locals to hide us from authorities.
If the north wants war then we will deliver.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Dainfamous: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
patriot2:

First of all i think it is the fulanis who would get killed the most, and calling us cowards is totally uncalled for. We are not the ones shooting people in mosques and exploding churches fool with people and shooting people in markets and hiding and using religion as a way to force locals to hide us from authorities.
If the north wants war then we will deliver.
simple!!! they think we are SW people they bully any how  cool cool let them try it cool
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Gaskia: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
Boko haram attack ss? Sanusi and co should better call these boys to order or they will sink with them. Allah abhors killings and whoever is altering the teaching of the prophet to brainwash others to kill ppl under any guise is doomed. Sanusi and northern governors recent statements are emboldening the boys.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by emisun(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
now these guys are starting to sound political.i knew it,the religion part was just a pretext.well Bleep them.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by studyineu: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
What are they waiting for?. Let dem begin we have been waiting for dem so long
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
Da infamous:

simple!!! they think we are SW people they bully any how  cool cool let them try it cool
I am an Edoman, stop disrespecting the southwest, the Yoruba are recognized as one of the greatest if not greatest civilisations of Africa. What's the rush to just start insulting Yorubas ?
Moreover we would beat them quicker and easier if we were united, so stop the insults.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by guonno: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2012
THE NORTH IS EVEN READY TO LEAVE! BUT I DONT THINK THEY WANT TO GO WITHOUT DRINKING SOME BLOODS, HENCE GBOKO IS HERE IN THE SOUTH TO SUCK SOME PEOPLES BLOOD! NO TRIBE SHOULD HIDE THIS TIME O! AND ALL TRIBE SHOULD NOTE THAT THERE WONT BE ROOM FOR SABOTAGE AND BETRAYAL! HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!

Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2012
guonno:

THE NORTH IS EVEN READY TO LEAVE! BUT I DONT THINK THEY WANT TO GO WITHOUT DRINKING SOME BLOODS, HENCE GBOKO IS HERE IN THE SOUTH TO SUCK SOME PEOPLES BLOOD! NO TRIBE SHOULD HIDE THIS TIME O! AND ALL TRIBE SHOULD NOTE THAT THERE WONT BE ROOM FOR SABOTAGE AND BETRAYAL! HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!
They are not ready to live, that i.diot in the interview who thinks he is smart said that the north will be keeping Ilorin. Can you imagine, a yoruba town, of course that is not acceptable, so because the yorubas in that town are muslim we should abandon them to the northerners ? so that they can be slaughtered and tortured, never!!!!!
They know this and that is why they are playing this double game.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by guonno: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
patriot2:

I am an Edoman, stop disrespecting the southwest, the Yoruba are recognized as one of the greatest if not greatest civilisations of Africa. What's the rush to just start insulting Yorubas ?
Moreover we would beat them quicker and easier if we were united, so stop the insults.

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, I REALISED THAT BRINGING THE SE, SS, AND SW IN UNITY WOULD BE A GREAT MISTAKE, BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY JOIN THE ENEMIES TO FIGHT THEIR POTENTIAL NEIGHBOURS! ABEG MAKE EVERYBODY ANSWER E PAPA NAME O! IF THEY GEG TO SE, SE WILL FIGHT THEIR OWN. IF THEY GET TO SW, THEY SHOULD FIGHT THEIR OWN TOO ETC FOR SS AND MB! Ndi ala!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by kizito96(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
We are watching
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
guonno:

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, I REALISED THAT BRINGING THE SE, SS, AND SW IN UNITY WOULD BE A GREAT MISTAKE, BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY JOIN THE ENEMIES TO FIGHT THEIR POTENTIAL NEIGHBOURS! ABEG MAKE EVERYBODY ANSWER E PAPA NAME O! IF THEY GEG TO SE, SE WILL FIGHT THEIR OWN. IF THEY GET TO SW, THEY SHOULD FIGHT THEIR OWN TOO ETC FOR SS AND MB! Ndi ala!
Igbo, you people are too stubborn, you just can't can't forget the civil war can you ?
First of all the igbos betrayed the igbos in the civil war, sometimes they would even turn their weapons on their officers. And Ojukwu made the mistake not to ask the south west for help, if he had made an agreement with the south west for us to fight this war together against the north then the story would have been different and biafra would be a country today. So during the war the Yorubas in the army followed their orders and went to war. They are soldiers that is what they signed for. By the way who told Ojukwu to invade Benin ? Yet in Lagos the Yorubas protected the igbos. The Yorubas were very much in favour of Biafra, but the Yoruba soldiers were not approached by Ojukwu, there was no accord, Ojukwu should have appealed to the southwest for us to fight together as brothers.
So igbos use your brains (we all know you guys have brains) and analyse what went wrong, don't be oversentimental and ignorant of the facts. Lets be smarter this time.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by babaowo: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2012
well to be honest,boko haram is enemy of everybody be you who,? Because they had bombed both mosques,churches,police stations  schools etc and they had killed  more of their own ppl which is hausa than any other tribes,and we southerners we are not unite as northerners, if war starts today God forbid , northerners has little to loose,because they haven't invest in both both human and natural resources likewise we southerners, i had been saying we should split several time,but now i rethink that spliting we not and can never stop nigeria problems e.g rwanda,how real enemy are the western world who has total influnce  on our stupid and greedy leaders both pass and present,pls southerners unity is our strength because we are the pillar which hold nigeria stand firm.1nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by SailorXY: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2012
advice for the RAMS  kiss
1. think twice  
2. plan very well  cheesy
3. don't bother to come with transport fare to return to the north  cry  tongue
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2012
Could they tell us how many are coming so that we could dig enough graves for them and sell their weapons and bombs to Mali army who are very much in need.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Their cup is about to full. The bokos had no reason to attract FG attention. They are only being foolish and  very very stupid in killing innocent Nigerians. They  think that they are giant because they are freely foolishly killing themselves in the north. Although, there will be casualties, let them strike and that will be the end of the bokos. Gone are the days that they (the Northeners) were ruling and doign anyhow they like in this country and were going free. Now, if they do anyhow, they will surely, deffinately and unfaillingly see anyhow. Boka haram nonesense.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ekpriobong(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
You guys are just rushing to drop opinions. I wonder how you want to fight people with a totally wrong mentality. These guys believe in what you don't believe about killing/war. You can still recently remember their colleague confessing that he was carrying a blessed weapon and eventhough he dies 70 virgins are waiting to greet him welcome in heaven. I wonder if at his age he has such strength of deflowering 70 virgins! Don't you think these guys in the North have similar mentality? They are again like the Zulus of old who were not afraid but so happy to die that's why they were fighting the British with sword while British were standing afar to throw bomb and shoot at them with long guns. These guys eventhough you kill them in hundreds have nothing to loose but going so happy because they knows the number of Indian virgins waiting to receive each of them into heaven. I personally cannot dream of fighting them because they have nothing to loose -no papa or mama or even children. Everybody there believes they are fighting a just cause with blessed weapons. Finally, I think if at all the mail is coming from them which I don't believe, then government should look into what they want even if it means sending them to Yemen to study more art of war and become world terrorists instead of disturbing us alone. If they mean to attack SS they can do it. Remember, they are always carrying ”blessed weapon” and again HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE but you, your survivors especially family members would still cry after the war because of your departure and even you, you'll be crying anywhere you find yourself for missing your loved ones. You have forgotten how you so praised God today when the choir rendered a lovely piece of praise song today? You have also forgotten 3 days ago how you were at Bolton White Hotels in Area 11 and the hotel attendants were attending to you and you balancing on a bed 4 people suppose to sleep at once alone watching live matches on a flatscreen television pasted on the wall? We have to handle this issue with caution pls.

But in this whole thing, what pains me the most is why our brothers are still there waiting to be killed as the day passes. I wonder the number of sky scrapers they put up there and they don't want to loose! I wonder the white men that comes from the west to patronize them on daily basis that they don't want to loose!! I wonder the number of virgins they have been promised when they die!!!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2012
ekpriobong:

You guys are just rushing to drop opinions. I wonder how you want to fight people with a totally  wrong mentality. These guys believe in what you don't believe about killing/war. You can still recently remember their colleague confessing that he was carrying a blessed weapon and eventhough he dies 70 virgins are waiting to greet him welcome in heaven. I wonder if at his age he has such strength of deflowering 70 virgins! Don't you think these guys in the North have similar mentality? They are again like the Zulus of old who were not afraid but so happy to die that's why they were fighting the British with sword while British were standing afar to throw bomb and shoot at them with long guns. These guys eventhough you kill them in hundreds have nothing to loose but going so happy because they knows the number of Indian virgins waiting to receive each of them into  heaven. I personally cannot dream of  fighting them because they have nothing to loose -no papa or mama or even children. Everybody there believes they are fighting a just cause with blessed weapons. Finally, I think if at all the mail is coming from them which I don't believe, then government should look into what they want even if it means sending them to Yemen to study more art of war and become world terrorists instead of disturbing us alone. If they mean to attack SS they can do it. Remember, they are always carrying ”blessed weapon” and again HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE but you, your survivors especially family members  would still cry after the war because of your departure and even you, you'll be crying anywhere you find yourself for missing your loved ones.  You have forgotten how you so praised God today when the choir rendered a lovely piece of praise song today?  You have also forgotten 3 days ago how  you were at Bolton White Hotels in Area 11 and the hotel attendants were attending to you and you balancing on a bed 4 people suppose to sleep at once  alone watching live matches on a flatscreen television pasted on the wall?  We have to handle this issue with caution pls.

But in this whole thing, what pains me the  most is why our brothers are still there waiting to be killed as the day passes. I wonder the number of sky scrapers they put up there and they don't want to loose! I wonder the white men that comes from the west to patronize them on daily basis that they don't want to loose!! I wonder the number of virgins they have been promised when they die!!! 
You are obviously one of them, but you know I have observed islamic fanatics before, they say they don't fear death would hope to die but when it comes to it 90% of them cowardly run away, I have seen it in Iraq, in Libya and in Afghanistan. It is always the same, always a great speech of jihad and martyr bla bla bla, but at the end you get someone like gaddafi begging for mercy or people like the alqaida running from the line of fire and begging Nato to bomb their enemies . And no matter what we have dealt with them before, way before colonisation by the british. And can you imagine that little Israel defeated the whole arab world and their 70 virgins in 6 days! There goes the myth of the invincible wanna die mallah who ackba -stard.
This is how it is done :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YGB-378V74&feature=fvst
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by gokuu(m): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2012
i guess asari and his warlords are scared. anyways, its just another empty scare in the series of the north's fight against the 13% derivation.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Dainfamous: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2012
patriot2:

pls tell me what makes Yoruba one of the greatest in Africa undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2012
Da infamous:

pls tell me what makes Yoruba one of the greatest in Africa undecided undecided
Open some history books, check Yoruba arts (by the way british museum still wouldn't give them back), check Yoruba architecture, Check Yoruba war technics, and of course you shall not forget EDO empire and the great Benin city, so great the british had to burn it down and loot it, Before colonization Edo empire was already a well established nation, beautifull rich and we even had embassadors in Brazil and Spain (or Portugal) and we had our own flag.
You can check all this on google. (Did you know that Benin had been fighting with guns since 1515 AD ?)
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Even the europeans refered to Benin as "Great Benin".
We were the antithese of the eurocentrist belief that black men can not create, that black men are natural slaves and thatblack men are animals. By the way Ethiopia was not bad either.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2012
While in most parts of Nigeria colonisation brought civilisation, Benin was already civilised therefore colonisation brought only destruction to Benin. Edoland shall rise again.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by nwaafor87: 1:39am On Mar 05, 2012
chai, ! i love boko haram, what a perfect tool 4 biafran actualization, such attack go unite my people die, !, i wonder what hapens after the attack but i knw 4 sure that housa fulani nd their allies wil become history in d world, non wil exist  undecided
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 05, 2012
nwaafor87:

chai, ! i love boko haram, what a perfect tool 4 biafran actualization, such attack go unite my people die, !, i wonder what hapens after the attack but i knw 4 sure that housa fulani nd their allies wil become history in d world, non wil exist  undecided
they have no allies in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Navi(m): 2:08am On Mar 05, 2012
We ® waiting 4u ppl, useless aboky slaves led by Buhari n IBB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers Council (Photos) / Tambuwal, Ishaku, Ortom Battle For PDP Governors’ Chairman / Bagudu: Buhari Has Delivered On All Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.