Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria (16136 Views)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / MEND Promises To Attack South African Investments In N'Delta / Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by deezed1(m): 2:39am On Mar 05, 2012
Empty threats! Dis is jst to make d south succumb to Deir equal sharing of oil money abi? Nonsense!!!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 2:55am On Mar 05, 2012
Boko Haram are only good at mind games! They should take a hike.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 05, 2012
I would consider amnesty to any member with no blood on his hands who can bring us the head of shekau or shekau alive for hardcore torture.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 05, 2012
By the way MEND is starting to annoy me very much nowadays.
Why would they be killing policemen who did nothing to them. They've just graduated terrorist to me.
Although they are still less barbarian than haram.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 05, 2012
Southerners have ever been toothless dogs. If they do try to attack South-South, believe me, nothing unprecedented will happen as retaliation.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 05, 2012
all4naija:

Southerners have ever been toothless dogs. If they do try to attack South-South, believe me, nothing unprecedented will happen as retaliation.
OK fulani followers of the old homosexual pervert named mohamed alias moh the h.arm head, bring it on !
We do not need to do much discussion, just bring it on !
We've been waiting for this for a long time and we just can't take it any more.
We want to spill boko haram blood, and this will be the best opportunity to get rid of the north.
This would be a little sacrifice for a great relief.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by nasty45(m): 3:50am On Mar 05, 2012
Ds guys wan SHOOT themselves for leg
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 05, 2012
There is no reason only the army should be having fun with you guys, we want to play as well !
And I hope non southerners who appear to be muslim in Lagos have already started packing their loads, because there will be no warning before the sword touches the ground.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by alahamad(m): 3:53am On Mar 05, 2012
this thread is kinda funny especially with loud-mouthed skunks like patriot2, there might be issues is the north but when to comes to boko haram, you all just spit crap in the direction of Islam which is very wrong cos even muslims are being killed by this sect.

i am highly against violence which is a norm for an average SSouthener, i am highly against the distability of this country even though i dont care what direction is goes but i have friends and loved ones in every part so would definitely not want any problems,

i leave you all to argue, debate and continue your comments but PATRIOT2, note that you will never find a Muslim insult Jesus whom you believe in but you are there trowing insults at the Prophet (S.A.W), you shall never encounter peace in this life and beyond,
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 05, 2012
shekau you little b.itch have you finished s.ucking mohamed's c.ock yet ?
And has allah finished s.odomizing you yet ?
We all know you have oral s.ex with some of your men.
Come we need to beat you to death, it is what the doctor prescribed, we can't wait, we need our medicine!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2012
al-ahamad:

this thread is kinda funny especially with loud-mouthed skunks like patriot2, there might be issues is the north but when to comes to boko haram, you all just spit crap in the direction of Islam which is very wrong cos even muslims are being killed by this sect.

i am highly against violence which is a norm for an average SSouthener, i am highly against the distability of this country even though i dont care what direction is goes but i have friends and loved ones in every part so would definitely not want any problems,

i leave you all to argue, debate and continue your comments but PATRIOT2, note that you will never find a Muslim insult Jesus whom you believe in but you are there trowing insults at the Prophet (S.A.W), you shall never encounter peace in this life and beyond,
Mohamed was a child rapist, that is a fact, he raped a nine year old girl.
By the way why are you following an arab religion, are your own religions not good enough ?
Do you need to start following the religion of these racist arabs ?
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 4:03am On Mar 05, 2012
^^

i wonder oh cool
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 05, 2012
First they said it had nothing to do with tribe, then they said it had nothing to do with religion. Next they said they'll attack christians because they're infidels. Now they threaten to attack the SS.

Hidden agenda, I say!!!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ayexcel(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2012
they dnt knw dt their game is up
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ofala(m): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2012
I used to tell people that a time will come when the North leaders will get so frustrated as a result of not being able to keep selfishly milking the Nation. They may soon resort to 'any move' to keep tag with their selfishness. Is that day here already? May God help them, We were killed in the North, I am not talking of news here but I ran from Jos, living properties and businesses worth millions AND now they want to come down to the South and still kill us. We are waiting and please God, may it be true,
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by flexdee(m): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2012
To dare is to do, let them try and feel the heat.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by otondo55: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2012
Sanusi the boko haram sponsor !

No more Russian, UK back up this time.

I foresee the clash sooner or later .
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by kinguwem: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2012
Boko Haram has run out of ideas. The group is seen as a criminal gang. They have no economic importance. They are desperate and disorganized. The time for them to drop their arms is now. History will never forgive them for the crime they have committed against humanity.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by teskyg: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2012
They will go hungry.sells of oil will stop and revenue allocation will also stop.Then we will see if they will depend on Aid from Al-queda.Their elites who are their sponsors know the consequences.Most of their investment are in the South(how many investment does Dangote have in the North)?It is senceless for the Government to listen to them.There was no justification for the killings perpuated by them.what will the Government negiotaite with them for.Don't they want to Islamitize Nigeria?Let them fight on.They also requested for all their memebers to be released from all prisons in the country.didn't they know that this country is govern by a constitution which clearly state the punishment for been. Terrorist?They should all be crushed and the rest of them thrown into jailes.I also blame the press for the hype.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by islamrules(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2012
Boko Haram will be making a mistake by attacking Igbo parts of South South. Ndigbo will fight them if that is done.
Gbam! Can we leave Ilorin and Lagos alone now?

Clearly stated south-south. Now lets relax and see how the game will be LOL.

Internet warriors, where are you?
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by backbelle: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2012
Boko Haram will be making a mistake by attacking Igbo parts of South South.  Ndigbo will fight them if that is done.
Gbam! Can we leave Ilorin and Lagos alone now?
It's clearly stated that south south and not igbo, so let  word.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2012
When this is done, i will comment.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2012
Violence will not resolve the issue and threats of worrying parties, i believe dialogue is the best resolution to peace and unity. but due to the fact that we have a dumb ass president who lacks vision and his synonymous to a lettuce< atimes, i doubt if he has brains- wont be surprised if doctors get to realize he has worms inside. is it a must we marry each other? if we try to, believing we could get along and tins fall apart, cant we call 4 a divorce united we fall, divided we stand. na by force?
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by newslive(f): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2012
na waooo

Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ofala(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2012
No right thinking person support violence but what are you supposed to do if these idiots carry their madness down here to our door steps? I had sympathy for the North because I lived there, have lots of friends and was of the opinion that mass proper education of the almajiris will go a long way in shifting their bent thinking BUT another question is: how do you intened to develop and educate people who not just take to killings of innocent people at the slightest provocation but had also started bombing schools? Are we meant to understand that development should be forced on them? Is it not right to leave them behind, where they had chosen to be? Why are Gov Aliyu and co decieving themselves? If truth must be told, the North should be left alone to paddle their own Canoe. They had dragged us back long enough in this country
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ril19(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2012
that move may just be wat we need to break-up in dis country. Although GEJ dey fear a allow da kain tin hapun durin im administration. grin
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nayah(f): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2012
This is very sad, a lot of people are running away from their home, their land to Cameroon and you can feel the pain and the fear in their eyes, but now the boundary is closed because Cameroonian and Chad are afraid about the spreading of this matter;

Hope God will help Nigeria and Nigerians  sad
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ENEONWO(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2012
Why should they tell the South South that they will attack? Do want want accolades or panick? I doubt this source. But if they do, surely, we will all rejoice because, that will be the end of this banana republic
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2012
Although am nt a muslim, I beg dem in d name of allah to come quickly! I don dey wait for dem since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nayah(f): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2012
Boyloaf:

Although am nt a muslim, I beg dem in d name of allah to come quickly! I don dey wait for dem since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol humm don't play with fire this is a serious matter brother, anyway good morning
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by humblebee: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2012
i hope their families down south are aware,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move / Nasarawa: Protests Can't Change Anything, Respect Supreme Court Decision - Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.