Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria (16137 Views)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / MEND Promises To Attack South African Investments In N'Delta / Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2012
Nayah:

lol humm don't play with fire this is a serious matter brother, anyway good morning
they dnt hav monopoly of violence. How r u today dear? Good mornin
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Samar1: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2012
The activities of boko haram are in no way connectected to islam,islam isa religion that promote peace and warns againts violance. The recent incidence shows that christians have their own share in bombing churches ,therefore its not the work of islam but the work unsuucroplous muslim and their christian sponsors.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by bisiaet: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Oh i'm so sorry for Boko animals" Now I can see what it means by an adage that says "its a stubborn fly goes to grave with the dead body" Mr Boko animal if you know that your father owns Nigeria and if you know its your father that owns the Southern Nigeria please I beg you come down here and attack then you will know that there is no one in this world who has a monopoly power of violence ok.

This is no bragging or threat please come over and flex that your muscle and I can bet you A tribe called Hausa would become an history in Nigeria. Undergroundly the trap is laid waitng for a very long time may be this is the moment it will burst, pls we are waiting and anyone who appeal or beg you May God punish that person. We've be waiting for long Hausa tribes will be sneave and wipe out of entire Nigeria. I think your leader are supporting you, financing you but by then it would be too late I know what am talking about this is no joke or rant at all, I repeat we've Bbe waiting, ready, trap laid already should you venture to South then you are a complete gonner for life I bet. IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nayah(f): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2012
Boyloaf:

they dnt hav monopoly of violence. How r u today dear? Good mornin
Bro I'm quite fine but please don' tthink this is a "slight" case this is a big deal I've just came from Cameroon and people are running away from Nigeria because they're afraid, but unfortunetey my country has closed the boundary for security
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by sirjec(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
Funny. You people talk as if you are not in Nigeria. Even if they strike the south, nothing will happen. The military will occupy your street and even make sure you don't come out from your house. I tell you, you better pray it doesn't happen that saying reprisal.

The north have our forces in our land to fight us should we try to retaliate. Now that he boko haram are bombing places, they are invincible, and it is as if our military is not trained to counter them. Try it from the south then you will know that the military is well trained and is willing to kill innocent citizens here to quench your reactions.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Nayah:

This is very sad, a lot of people are running away from their home, their land to Cameroon and you can feel the pain and the fear in their eyes, but now the boundary is closed because Cameroonian and Chad are afraid about the spreading of this matter;

Hope God will help Nigeria and Nigerians  sad
Do you know that we are 160 million ?
You are talKing of people running to cameroun, but believe me those people are from the north and they are but a few.
Nobody in the south would abandon his father's land.
So the people running are probably boko haram them selves.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
sirjec:

Funny. You people talk as if you are not in Nigeria. Even if they strike the south, nothing will happen. The military will occupy your street and even make sure you don't come out from your house. I tell you, you better pray it doesn't happen that saying reprisal.

The north have our forces in our land to fight us should we try to retaliate. Now that he boko haram are bombing places, they are invincible, and it is as if our military is not trained to counter them. Try it from the south then you will know that the military is well trained and is willing to kill innocent citizens here to quench your reactions.
First of all you are not a southerner, you are only promoting boko haram propaganda.
I don't know where you have been lately but the top brasses in the military are 90% southerners. And the commander in chief is a southerner, and the people in key positions in the armed forces are southerners.
So I wonder how the military and the CIC would order the army to go and kill their relatives and their parents!
I wonder !
By the way my dad is an army Lt. Colonel. Do you think he will order his men to kill me ?
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
I say come boko haram, we are waiting. And please no more blabla, just come.
Let's dance! I don't know if northerners are aware but Abacha has been dead for a while now!
They think the army belongs to them! While the army is full of southerners.
Tile for praying is over, now we have to carry guns to speak the boko haram language.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by sirjec(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
Bros I am an Ibo man from Abia State. Just facing reality. My brother, Nigeria is all about the north. Can't you see? The oil companies are owned by them, the oil blocks are owned by them, everything is owned by them. So how can you fight them when we in the south are still fighting ourselves and preferring them to our neighbors?

The south must be united to stand the north otherwise we are wasting time.

Like I said, when they bombed Madalla Church, you saw how security was tightened in the south to avert reprisal. If they still bomb here, the same will happen
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nayah(f): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Seriously, this is a huge matter for your sub region but also for our region (Central Africa) hope this network will be dismanteled, btw I do not know why the federal gouvernement in Nigeria doesn't take strong positions  or make tough resolutions against these terrorists who affected islam's image because they're definetely not MUSLIMS , I'm wondering
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
Nayah:

Seriously, this is a huge matter for your sub region but also for our region (Central Africa) hope this network will be dismanteled, btw I do not know why the federal gouvernement in Nigeria doesn't take strong positions  or make tough resolutions against these terrorists who affected islam's image because they're definetely not MUSLIMS , I'm wondering
I used to be a defender of Islam even though I wasn't a muslim. I have many arab friends and I felt their religion was just as peaceful as them. But now we should open our eyes, the image of Islam is long dead. I advice every muslim, especially non arab ones to rebuke Islam the way germans rebuked nazism, because if you fail to do that then I don't see the difference between you and a terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nayah(f): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
patriot2:

I used to be a defender of Islam even though I wasn't a muslim. I have many arab friends and I felt their religion was just as peaceful as them. But now we should open our eyes, the image of Islam is long dead. I advice every muslim, especially non arab ones to rebuke Islam the way germans rebuked nazism, because if you fail to do that then I don't see the difference between you and a terrorist.

Hi patriot actually I'm a protestant and I have a lot of people that I know who think like islam= terrorists, but this is what some people want us to think, MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST the pb is that minority use politics to do bad things putting the name of ALLAH ( SWT) in the foreground, do not the same mistake we should be able to make the difference

But yes muslims have to realize how bad their image is nowadays and how distant people are because of some "illumniated"
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
sirjec:

Bros I am an Ibo man from Abia State. Just facing reality. My brother, Nigeria is all about the north. Can't you see? The oil companies are owned by them, the oil blocks are owned by them, everything is owned by them. So how can you fight them when we in the south are still fighting ourselves and preferring them to our neighbors?

The south must be united to stand the north otherwise we are wasting time.

Like I said, when they bombed Madalla Church, you saw how security was tightened in the south to avert reprisal. If they still bomb here, the same will happen
Bros, it seems to me that the oil companies belong to the europeans and the americans.
And of course the security apparatus in the south is at a higher level than that in the north, because if there is too much chaos in the south then the investors will run away. But if boko haram comes south, then it will not find anywhere to hide. The northerners are the ones hiding boko haram because they think that it would send them to heaven or that boko haram is only aimed at killing southerners, so you see the north is actually helping and using boko haram. But in the south, the situation is different. The little muslim minority in the south is localised and deradicalised and more fearful of their hosts than of boko haram, so there is just no entry point for haram.
The minut boko starts shooting, where will it run to ? In the south they must live "foot prints".
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Leemak: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
E be like say dis Boko Haram is more stronger dan fed govt, since all dis days FG ought to have found solution to dis Boko Haram, is now clear dt there is high level of politics in dis saga, may God save us 4rm dis yeye country leading by a retardeen drunkard fisherman called GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
Leemak:

E be like say dis Boko Haram is more stronger dan fed govt, since all dis days FG ought to have found solution to dis Boko Haram, is now clear dt there is high level of politics in dis saga, may God save us 4rm dis yeye country leading by a retardeen drunkard fisherman called GEJ
didn't you know there were a lot of politics involved when you saw 99% of northern leaders praising boko haram and trying to pull down the army! In the north they can preotest for army killing boko haram, but they don't see anything wrong with boko haram killing southerners. Even their imams are openly supporting boko haram.
Even people who call them selves northern civil rights activists are supporting haram.
So this is not news.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by REVOLUTNIS: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
DID OUR PAST LEADERS BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA ?, HEAR WHAT THE SAID;

Obafemi Awolowo: We do not believe in one Nigeria;"Nigeria is a mere geographical expression ".

Sir Ahmadu Bello, " We do not believe in the contraption called Nigeria; The amalgamation of Northern and Southern Nigeria by the British colonialists was a mistake "

Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe : “if because I am an instrument of destiny through which imperialism in West Africa is to be challenged and liquidated, and if in this mission I am compelled to pay the supreme penalty, then there is no need for me to quake or to quiver. I am becoming convinced day by day that the New Africa is destined to become a reality. No force under the heavens can stem it. Even my death cannot postpone its crystallization"

His vision and strong belief in one united Nigeria was unmitigated and unmatched. Thus, while some of his contemporaries were content creating impregnable regional bases, Zik pursued a pan Nigerian constituency. From every stretch of calculation, Zik is decidedly the father of Nigeria" .

Has Zik's dream remained an illusion ?
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by chuqudy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
patriot2:

didn't you know there were a lot of politics involved when you saw 99% of northern leaders praising boko haram and trying to pull down the army! In the north they can preotest for army killing boko haram, but they don't see anything wrong with boko haram killing southerners. Even their imams are openly supporting boko haram.
Even people who call them selves northern civil rights activists are supporting haram.
So this is not news.

They should keep on supporting boko haram. In the few years to come, they would regret ever supporting boko haram. The North would soon turn to sahara desert. Business men would flee from the north, their economy would crumble, their soil would stop yealding fruits due to over bombings, there would be famine and they and their cattles would die of kwashiokor. Time  would come no hausa, fulani or person from the north would be allowed entry to the south. This is after boko haram has attacked any regoin in the south especially the south east. The south west and south south can be cowards but not the Igbos. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
chuqudy:

They should keep on supporting boko haram. In the few years to come, they would regret ever supporting boko haram. The North would soon turn to sahara desert. Business men would flee from the north, their economy would crumble, their soil would stop yealding fruits due to over bombings, there would be famine and they and their cattles would die of kwashiokor. Time  would come no hausa, fulani or person from the north would be allowed entry to the south. This is after boko haram has attacked any regoin in the south especially the south east. The south west and south south can be cowards but not the Igbos. Igbo kwenu!
Look I am an Edo, and I am tired with ibos always insulting the southwest for nothing!
I get it you want to secede, but this is the time we need to be together!
The only mistake Ojukwu made was to go to war without the help of Yorubaman.
The army headquarters were full with yorubamen, but Ojukwu was too proud.
Today you people are still doing the same thing.
And I will have you reminded that EDO empire defeated the fulani in the Idah war, we are not cowards, we are intelligent. I have to say this: constantly devalorising other people is not only racist but it is also a sign of stupidity, and you can't win wars if you are stupid. The Germans are a good example of that, they thought they were number one, the Allies disagreed. And we all know how it ended for Hitler.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News!
Soldiers Killed 3 Boko Haram Members attempting to Burn a Primary School In Maiduguri.

Three members of the Islamic Terror group, Boko Haram, met their water-loo today as they were trying to burn a Primary school in Maiduguri metropolitan.
Two other members were arrested by the Joint Task force (JTF) squad.
Over 8 schools has been razed by this group, that has a mission to send Borno state back to the dark ages.

This week will be HOT for Boko Haram and their supporters!
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
patriot2:

Look I am an Edo, and I am tired with ibos always insulting the southwest for nothing!
I get it you want to secede, but this is the time we need to be together!
The only mistake Ojukwu made was to go to war without the help of Yorubaman.
The army headquarters were full with yorubamen, but Ojukwu was too proud.
Today you people are still doing the same thing.
And I will have you reminded that EDO empire defeated the fulani in the Idah war, we are not cowards, we are intelligent.
No you don't no your history go and read what awolowo said when ojukwu brought him out from prison then he turn around and back stab EASTERN Nigeria stop speaking on behalf of SW every region knows them as dodgy people cool
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
ak47mann:

No you don't no your history go and read what awolowo said when ojukwu brought him out from prison then he turn around and back stab EASTERN Nigeria stop speaking on behalf of SW every region knows them as dodgy people cool
Awolowo was nobody, Awolowo was not an army officer and that was the only thing that mattered at that time. He should have had secret meetings with the south western top ranks officers before even talking about secession. he didn't plan it very well, for me right from the beginning Ojukwu was bluffing, because he was not ready and he knew it: he had no air force, He had no navy, He had few soldiers, the only thing he had was a lot of oil money.
You don't win a war by beating your chest, you win it by planning.
This is just my brain talking, apart from that I admire Ojukwu, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by tug(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
Fools talk about attacking the south south with there fake ass petrol xplosives and shit. Just do it, we are waiting, grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by ayodele123(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Empty boasts and useless threats!
They should have started the bombing before issuing the cowardly threats.
So they are now tired of their bombing campaigns in the North?
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by FemiAdesina: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2012
Boko haram are already in Lagos remember kabiru Sokoto after his escape Lagos was one of d SS state he visited d SSS trailed him from an undisclosed island in lagos Dec 13.. Is so sad we Nigerians just blab we do nothing imagine comments on this thread, well big thumbs FAT 10 to SSS 4 job well done so far
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by noiseless: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
[b][/b]I wonder if ndu_chuks,alhj_harem,bakila,rhino,dayokanu,(daftyokanu) and negro or their friends and relatives are the moderators on this forum, because each time i make a well founded comments about them it will last for just few hours, why? Ok let repeat the comment i made about some of them on this thread: It is possible that the northern islamic boko haram group to be planning attacks against the south, as the likes of the SNIFFER PIGS like NDU_CHUKS, ALHJ_HAREM,BAKILA and co are roaming around the southern states with their broken igbo language and other southern languages to ensure divisions amongst the southern states in their hope of increasing their fathers stolen oil blocks in the south. Now how on earth does the comment deserve to be deleted if something isn't wrong some where? [b]I wonder if ndu_chuks,alhj_harem,bakila,rhino,dayokanu,(daftyokanu) and negro or their friends and relatives are the moderators on this forum, because each time i make a well founded comments about them it will last for just few hours, why? Ok let repeat the comment i made about some of them on this thread: It is possible that the northern islamic boko haram group to be planning attacks against the south, as the likes of the SNIFFER PIGS like NDU_CHUKS, ALHJ_HAREM,BAKILA and co are roaming around the southern states with their broken igbo language and other southern languages to ensure divisions amongst the southern states in their hope of increasing their fathers stolen oil blocks in the south. Now how on earth does the comment deserve to be deleted if something isn't wrong some where? [/b]I wonder if ndu_chuks,alhj_harem,bakila,rhino,dayokanu,(daftyokanu) and negro or their friends and relatives are the moderators on this forum, because each time i make a well founded comments about them it will last for just few hours, why? Ok let repeat the comment i made about some of them on this thread: It is possible that the northern islamic boko haram group to be planning attacks against the south, as the likes of the SNIFFER PIGS like NDU_CHUKS, ALHJ_HAREM,BAKILA and co are roaming around the southern states with their broken igbo language and other southern languages to ensure divisions amongst the southern states in their hope of increasing their fathers stolen oil blocks in the south. Now how on earth does the comment deserve to be deleted if something isn't wrong some where?
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Signup: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2012
boko haram trying anambra hmmm is like losing their life in the mouth of lion because non of them will escape and all the muslem pal there will all die like other time which i saw with my eyez was it on 2003 i cant recal
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by juman(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
There are many fake news flying around.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by kpogede77: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
A clear message to Abu Qaqa and northern leaders, you are all boasting. We love peace but we are not scared of war.This is the second time I am daring you to attack the south, if you dont attack the south withing two weeks then your great grand father Utman Danfodio and Mohamed who sent you to kill innocent will remain fool forever in their graves. You have said it before but you could not do it, now you are threatening us in our ancestral home, woe betide you and IBB. You have made us give Jona second term from 2015, if you dont like it call for refferendum to split north and south

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by SacharlesEgwu: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2012
they just mentioned what they can never try that is so difficult for them or else juju go pass juju
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by Stallion77(f): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hehehe! We are waiting.
Re: Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria by FJCRUISER: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
WAT R THEY WAITING FR . THEY SHD GO AHEAD IF DEM GO FIT .MAY BE DAT IS WEN D WHOLE MATA WILL END

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol: No Alternative To Deregulation- FG / EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account / AtikuOkowa: Campaign Song For Atiku by Zango Is Currently Trending In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.