Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Do You Expect After Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Expect After Death (6680 Views)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Expect After Death by abdulroqee(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2012
A lot of people on earth have several belief systems and each belief have something to say about life or no live after death. Islam and christianity for instance preach judgement after death while others like evolutionism preacher after we die, we just turn to duct nothing more. What do you expect? Will there be any judgement after death or after this life, are we just going to turn to dust? Intellectuals are needed.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by harakiri(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2012
Nothing. Life ends in the death and that's it.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by FXKing2012(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2012
I will go to heaven to spend eternity with my Creator.

harakiri:

Nothing. Life ends in the death and that's it.

Do u believe u have a soul? If you do - which I suspect - are u telling me your soul will also die wt the body?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by harakiri(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

Do u believe u have a soul? If you do - which I suspect - are u telling me your soul will also die wt the body?

What is a soul? What is a spirit? Have you seen these "things" before? Can you prove it's existence? What do you know about this "soul" apart from what you've been spoon fed with from childhood? Not everyone is scared of that religious crap that holds you hostage. If you believe in souls,spirits,ghosts and all that balderdash, that's fine but don't attempt imposing your delusions on others.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by DeepSight(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onward marching on, thats what happens. My only fear of 'harakiri" right now is, o dear, won't the neighbours mock my poor distraught mother.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by manmustwac(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

where is your soul? When and how is your soul created? Are there any scientific experiments we can do to prove that your soul exists?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by DeepSight(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
^

1. Is science limited to the study of the physical, yes or no?

2. Is the soul said to be a physical thing, yes or no?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Gambrosia: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2012
Nothing.
Not innarestid. kiss
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by manmustwac(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
Deep Sight:

^

1. Is science limited to the study of the physical, yes or no?
NO!
Deep Sight:

^

2. Is the soul said to be a physical thing, yes or no?
NO! But then neither is gravity a physical thing and I just did a very simple experiment which was to hold my Android phone and drop it on the ground to prove that gravity exists. Are there any experiments to prove that the soul exists or is it all just in one's imagination?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by FXKing2012(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
harakiri:

What is a soul? What is a spirit? Have you seen these "things" before? Can you prove it's existence? What do you know about this "soul" apart from what you've been spoon fed with from childhood? Not everyone is scared of that religious crap that holds you hostage. If you believe in souls,spirits,ghosts and all that balderdash, that's fine but don't attempt imposing your delusions on others.
manmustwac:

where is your soul? When and how is your soul created? Are there any scientific experiments we can do to prove that your soul exists?

Chai! See ignorance and myopia at its height. So u think everything must be physical and visible to you, u think everything must be scientifically proven? You guys are living a very superficial life. God help u open your spiritual eyes to see things u cant see with your optical eyes, that, of course, is if your spiritual man is not dead.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by harakiri(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

Chai! See ignorance and myopia at its height. So u think everything must be physical and visible to you, u think everything must be scientifically proven? You guys are living a very superficial life. God help u open your spiritual eyes to see things u cant see with your optical eyes, that, of course, is if your spiritual man is not dead.

Simple question :

WHO IS GOD?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by xynerise: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
After death na burial na. undecided
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by manmustwac(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

So please explain to me how do you see things through your spiritual eyes?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by mazaje(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
What is a soul? How does it affect humans, i.e what role does it play in a person's life, and where in the human body does it reside?. . . I need answers please. . .
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by buzugee(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
i expect scones and a cuppa with a smidgen of jam
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by newmi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2012
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Hebrews 9:26
"And as it is appointed unto men once to
die, but after this the judgment"
l think this as simple as it could get
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Haribo: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
After I die I'd like to be cremated. Hopefully I'll have lived a happy and long enough life that I won't be mourned for too long.

THE END.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
It depends on what I am:
If I were a straight Moslem, I'd go to a place with lots and lots of busty virgins.
If I were a gay Moslem, I'd go to a place with lots and lots of ripped virgins. Or hell.
If I were a christian (straight or gay), I'd go to a place with streets paved with gold, and many mansions.
If I were a buddhist, umm I'm gonna look it up on Wikipedia.
If I were a hindu, something to do with Kali.
If I were an atheist (which I am), I'd die knowing I've lived my life, and I've left a legacy, and I'm going sleepy bye.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Akwasi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
I will be with my LORD and personal SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST and that is where I will spend my eternity. GOD is so real in my life that atheism seems weird to me.

Hope everyone will realize this sometime
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
After death I'm expecting 72 virgins and mrs chima. . . sad
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by lifestyle1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
Time will tell
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by babaowo: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
777 arabian virgins lol
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by uchlukez(f): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]72 hot virgins with pear-shaped b.reasts grin grin
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by obelisk(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
can someone please describe the christian heaven and what the accepted candidates will be doing there because the muslims seem to know wetin man pikin want o!
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
SimonAndal:

It depends on what I am:
If I were a straight Moslem, I'd go to a place with lots and lots of busty virgins.
If I were a gay Moslem, I'd go to a place with lots and lots of ripped virgins. Or hell.
If I were a christian (straight or gay), I'd go to a place with streets paved with gold, and many mansions.
If I were an atheist (which I am), I'd die knowing I've lived my life, and I've left a legacy, and I'm going sleepy bye.
TOP ANSWER,
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Dariye(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
xynerise:

After death na burial na.  undecided
So with this intense arguement,this is what u hv 2 contribute. grin
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
obelisk:

can someone please describe the christian heaven and what the accepted candidates will be doing there because the muslims seem to know wetin man pikin want o!
Lol @ Muslims, / while they'll be picking hot arabian chicks, christians will be singing their asses off, on streets of gold and mansions that won't be occupied,
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by logica(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
A handshake.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
To be muslim go make sense, only thing be say make GOD no choose Nland babes dash you depending on sin wey u don commit for this life,
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

Do animals have souls? What happens to their's when they die?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by elliottibanga(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
It depends on what I am:

Very Astute!
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by mkmyers45(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
After death, you find out if you made the right decision or not. As for me i know what to expect cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John 1:1 According To Greek And Aramaic Translation / "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! / How To Find A Local Church And Stay Committed There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.