Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. (5456 Views)

Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 / Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
ak47mann:

like ekiti state for example i see,jungle don mature cool alaigbo is still feeding nigeria as far as people know so how can a servant telling him oga to go home undecided you have to stop asking for salaries to survive cool b4 you can talk and pay back time too
Go and sleep jor this irrelevant nonentity, why don't you help your igbo brothers languishing in poverty in the main heartland of alaigbo? only a stupeed man will be looking at others problems when his own problems still abide with him. abi alaigbo look like UK or USA to you?
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

Go and sleep jor this irrelevant nonentity, why don't you help your igbo brothers languishing in poverty in the main heartland of alaigbo? only a stupeed man will be looking at others problems when his own problems still abide with him. abi alaigbo look like UK or USA to you?
whch poverty in-main heartland of igboland again shocked you dey drink Yoruba urine?? as far as we know my state is the list poverty state in nigeria we dont have beggars like yorobe and Hausa embarassed even aworis deported enough of you people back to ogbomosho were they came from abeg till you lot prove yourselves in Nigeria you not getting shitttt,days of Oliver twist is over buddy  cool cool
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
Over 8 schools has been razed by this group and one person lost his last in attack. with about 92% of student from Borno state failing their WAEC examination in 2011, what will be the situation in this current situation.

We are appealing to youths in the North East to wake up and expose those supporting these crazy group, as if things continue the way they are, North East will not be able to produce anyone in the Police, army or the civil service in the next 15 years.

This date may interest you and it they reason we are worried about the situation in the North East.
Admissions to Nigerian Universities by zone of origin, 2000/2001. Source. Jambng.com.
Zone----------Number of admitted candidates----% of admissions
North-West ------------2,341----------------------- 4.7%--------
North-East ------------1,979------------------------ 3.9%--------
North-Central ----------5,597------------------------11.1%-------
South-West ------------8,763----------------------- 17.4%-------
South-East-------------19,820-----------------------39.4%---------
South-South-----------11,734------------------------23.3%---------
see you lot are always a little bit behind northern Nigeria in everything embarassed while SS/SE always on top
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
ak47mann:

whch poverty in-main heartland of igboland again shocked you dey drink Yoruba urine?? as far as we know my state is the list poverty state in nigeria we dont have beggars like yorobe and Hausa embarassed even aworis deported enough of you people back to ogbomosho were they came from abeg till you lot prove yourselves in Nigeria you not getting shitttt,days of Oliver twist is over buddy  cool cool
Will you stop this your awori obsession because its getting boring, why don't you step up a bit? do you even know the history of aworis dull head? there is no poverty in alaigbo so alaigbo is as rich ar Qatar, Kuwait or Saudi Arabia? keep dreaming no wonder the headquatrter of robbery and kidnaping is in the south east. yeye people
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^
go and read up poverty rating in nigeria mr man stop making urself look stuppidd as usual cool
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
ak47mann:

^^
go and read up poverty rating in nigeria mr man stop making urself look stuppidd as usual cool

Poverty rating by who? produced by the same Nigerian govt that conduct the census and concluded that the Igbos are not so many as they thought?
So when Nigerian govt produces a report you don't like you cry foul but when they produce something you believe is against Yorubas you'll go to the rooftop to shout? can you see how double faced and stupeed you are?
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Something really has to be done about poverty level in Yorugbaland. For example, Yorugba children go from one Igboman's house to another to beg for food. This photo below is a Yorugba child eating crumbs from an Igbo family. What a shame.

Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Something really has to be done about poverty level in Yorugbaland. For example, Yorugba children go from one Igboman's house to another to beg for food. This photo below is a Yorugba child eating crumbs from an Igbo family. What a shame.

The way you go about taking picture of children is very worrisome, this aboki looking hungry child could have been lured with food to allow you to violate and molest him. I don't trust Igbos with children as we all know many of you are homosexuals.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

The way you go about taking picture of children is very worrisome, this aboki looking hungry child could have been lured with food to allow you to violate and molest him. I don't trust Igbos with children as we all know many of you are homosexuals.
Don't be silly niggi, Hausa boys do not go from house to house to beg for food but on the streets. But Yorugbas now go from House to house begging for food.
Am posting all this photos to help the Yorugba nation address the problems at hand rather than seeing Ndigbo as their problem. I hope this settles into your empty skull.
This one na sample. Watch out 2morrow what I will do to you bigots unless,
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Don't be silly niggi, Hausa boys do not go from house to house to beg for food but on the streets. But Yorugbas now go from House to house begging for food.
Am posting all this photos to help the Yorugba nation address the problems at hand rather than seeing Ndigbo as their problem. I hope this settles into your empty skull.
This one na sample. Watch out 2morrow what I will do to you bigots unless,

you're a lobotomised ape! who do you think you're deceiving? you went about collecting random photos of children and calling they're Yoruba children, who know may be those pictures were even from alaigbo. And you of all people calling someone a bigot shocked shocked then you are the fathers of bigots, as long as you continue to insult Yoruba tribe on NL be sure that you've murdered sleep I'm waiting for your next move. isi ewu
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^

Mr man they are Yoruba kids are you tellin me all those touts what is their yeye name again eeemmmh  eemmmhh undecided Tokyo and china them. In Lagos they have area boys with no papa they grew up in motherless homes if you want evidenced wait is coming wink wink
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

you're a lobotomised ape! who do you think you're deceiving? you went about collecting random photos of children and calling they're Yoruba children, who know may be those pictures were even from alaigbo. And you of all people calling someone a bigot shocked shocked then you are the fathers of bigots, as long as you continue to insult Yoruba tribe on NL be sure that you've murdered sleep I'm waiting for your next move. isi ewu
There is nothing I enjoy than telling the world the whole truth about the other side of Yorugbaland. So Ngodigha, Ngodigha1, Ngodigha2 and Ngodigha3 is fully licensed for that purpose. The only way I can stop is unless Yorugbas stop their bigotry or help me with my fieldwork about the contents of that poison awo drank before he died.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

There is nothing I enjoy than telling the world the whole truth about the other side of Yorugbaland. So Ngodigha, Ngodigha1, Ngodigha2 and Ngodigha3 is fully licensed for that purpose. The only way I can stop is unless Yorugbas stop their bigotry or help me with my fieldwork about the contents of that poison awo drank before he died.
cool cool coollooking in their eyes says it all wink
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

You mean you father died from poison shocked shocked shocked eh ya pele o make sure they bury him beside oju iku, yeye man.
You can go about with as many usernames you want that one na your own wahala, with all the problems in alaigbo you're doing nothing to help but rather you're concerned by what is hapening in Yorubaland if that is not the highest level of stupeedity I don't know what it is. A wise man will look after himself first before being concerned abi na obsessed with another person. There is a saying that charity begins at home when you've turned alaigbo to kuwait or qatar come back here to yab us. Eranko
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

You mean you father died from poison shocked shocked shocked eh ya pele o make sure they bury him beside oju iku, yeye man.
You can go about with as many usernames you want that one na your own wahala, with all the problems in alaigbo you're doing nothing to help but rather you're concerned by what is hapening in Yorubaland if that is not the highest level of stupeedity I don't know what it is. A wise man will look after himself first before being concerned abi na obsessed with another person. There is a saying that charity begins at home when you've turned alaigbo to kuwait or qatar come back here to yab us. Eranko
Am doing a project about Awolowo's death. I want to recruit you with analysis of those substances that Awo drank before he died. Am not concerned about the ones he inhaled. I have got those facts already.
Just to recruit you, you will be handsomely rewarded.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Am doing a project about Awolowo's death. I want to recruit you with analysis of those substances that Awo drank before he died. Am not concerned about the ones he inhaled. I have got those facts already.
Just to recruit you, you will be handsomely rewarded.

badluck in your project. recruit me? may be in your wildest dream cheesy cheesy do I sound like a Igbo that can do anything for money? abeg go sleep.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
inufele2:

badluck in your project. recruit me? may be in your wildest dream cheesy cheesy do I sound like a Igbo that can do anything for money? abeg go sleep.
Paddy mi, let's settle this out of nairaland. How can I get in touch with you. Believe me, you will not regret this offer.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^

That will be nice if he can join hands to find out the particular poison he drank beacuse is still in market sad sad sad sad earlier the better that will solve a lot of forensic testing cool
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
ak47mann:

^^^

That will be nice if he can join hands to find out the particular poison he drank beacuse is still in market sad sad sad sad earlier the better that will solve a lot of forensic testing cool
Well said. I have made an offer to him, so it is left for him to accept it or not. If he accepts it, I will reduce my Yoruba bashig from 20 a day to half of that.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^

You got it cool
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by Rgp92: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2012
Awolowo.
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by okosodo: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2012
I am conducting a research on the similarities of awolowo and alao akala. Can somebody help me
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by ak47mann(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
okosodo:

I am conducting a research on the similarities of awolowo and alao akala. Can somebody help me
1)difference is bleaching cream sad
2) i think ankala cant stand awo angry
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by chino11(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
Okey nwanne mu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unu ga egbu mmadu ebe a oo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. by wilywily9: 11:56am On May 07, 2013
Abiola and Awolowo killed by Hausa/Fulani North, they were sold by their fellow Yoruba to the North.
when Northerners were torturing Abiola in Prison, he cried and begged them to have mercy on Him, i pity this man, Abiola may your soul rest in peace (RIP), What the Northerners did to this Yoruba man is unforgettable and unforgivable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Plateau PDP Chief And Family / EFCC Withdraws Fraud Charge Against Abiola’s Son / How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.