Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Gtbank Internet Banking And Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Internet Banking And Token (7721 Views)

Gtbank Internet Banking Issues / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / Gtbank Internet Banking Is The Worst In Internet Banking History! Kilode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by moneysense: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hi people,
i just got my token and access to gtbank internet banking and token,
i am at loss on how to use it. Please help needed.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by tottyj(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
I think d token is used to generate ur 4-digit internet banking pin tru their website.
U can also get more details frm d bank on d procedures.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by moneysense: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
Thanks, the token is generating more than four digits,
i just came back from the bank and going back is stressful, may be i will just call customer care.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by bayleaf(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
the token is used whenever u want to make third party transfers. after registering the details of the beneficiary, it would then prompt you to state your password which is when u will click the button on the token and it will give u a code.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by Ahmedo74(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
There are some transactions that require the 6 digit  code generated by your token, please note that this is not limited to third party transfers alone.

Today, i found out that GTB has introduced another security measure when you want to transfer money to a third party; after you input the code from your token, the system will ask you for an additional code sent via sms to your registered mobile phone on their database!!
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by e1986(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please how many digit is the password for internet banking? I'm having problem using my token.

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) / Inside The £8.7billion Estate Deinde Fernandez Left Behind / Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.