Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Gtbank Internet Banking And Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Internet Banking And Token (7691 Views)

Gtbank Internet Banking Issues / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / Gtbank Internet Banking Is The Worst In Internet Banking History! Kilode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by moneysense: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hi people,
i just got my token and access to gtbank internet banking and token,
i am at loss on how to use it. Please help needed.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by tottyj(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
I think d token is used to generate ur 4-digit internet banking pin tru their website.
U can also get more details frm d bank on d procedures.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by moneysense: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
Thanks, the token is generating more than four digits,
i just came back from the bank and going back is stressful, may be i will just call customer care.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by bayleaf(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
the token is used whenever u want to make third party transfers. after registering the details of the beneficiary, it would then prompt you to state your password which is when u will click the button on the token and it will give u a code.
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by Ahmedo74(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
There are some transactions that require the 6 digit  code generated by your token, please note that this is not limited to third party transfers alone.

Today, i found out that GTB has introduced another security measure when you want to transfer money to a third party; after you input the code from your token, the system will ask you for an additional code sent via sms to your registered mobile phone on their database!!
Re: Gtbank Internet Banking And Token by e1986(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please how many digit is the password for internet banking? I'm having problem using my token.

(1) (Reply)

Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? / Commercial Production Of Tinned Tomatoes / Gulf Of Mexico Storm Pushes Oil Price To $66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.