Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army (16944 Views)

Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / The Biafran Army In Action (pics) / Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Onyocha: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

Listen here you satanic goat; your fear is more likely in Nigeria than in Biafra.
I tell you for sure that soon you will be begging Ndigbo to leave Nigeria.
We are already taking over everything and we will not stop until you beg us to leave Nigeria.
If you doubt me, take a look at how our late leader was buried better than a sitting president who died in office.

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE! cool cool cool

my advice to you is not to start what your Ikemba could not finish.dont start another adventure that will see the devastation of innocent lives and property.

if you admire him so much,you can feel free to follow him to the grave,but remember not to drag anyone else with you.

as for the funeral aspect,i'm sure you are hinting at Yaradua's funeral for its simplicity,which is a trademark of muslim burial.they do not keep their dead frozen like meat for over a month parading him up and down as was done with your ikemba.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Onlytruth(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onyocha:

my advice to you is not to start what your Ikemba could not finish.dont start another adventure that will see the devastation of innocent lives and property.

if you admire him so much,you can feel free to follow him to the grave,but remember not to drag anyone else with you.

as for the funeral aspect,i'm sure you are hinting at Yaradua's funeral for its simplicity,which is a trademark of muslim burial.they do not keep their dead frozen like meat for over a month parading him up and down as was done with your ikemba.

I still maintain that you are a satanic goat though. lol grin
We don't care what you think. Keep it to yourself. wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by bakila: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Gentleman how old are you?
Onlytruth:

Biafra is the only thing that will even slow down Igbo rampage in West Africa because we will have to carry people along. If it turns out to be Igbo only country, then give us just 10 years.  8

You intend to invade the land of the People of the ND, people you call Piyo piyo and fishermen. Levels don change boys for creek don hammer.
Onlytruth link=topic=886679.msg10336475#msg10336475 date=1330978521:

Listen here you satanic goat; your fear is more likely in Nigeria than in Biafra.
We are already taking over everything and we will not stop until you beg us to leave Nigeria.
If you doubt me, take a look at how our late leader was buried better than a sitting president who died in office.

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!  cool cool cool
He was buried according to his religious rites. Ojukwu was buried with borrowed fanfare more than that of a pope. Anyways we know now that she is a child soldier. I dare you say secession without you username, and invite the ND. That is the onlytruth
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Onlytruth(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^

almajiri I've been saying it in REAL life to whoever cares to listen.  wink cool

BTW how many cows did you hump today?  wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by 4chi: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yeah, she is a cook/crook. Still cooking books and feeding FAT. No wonder she's overblown, Ngozi, you really need to go on a strict diet and save yourself from heart attack,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by bakila: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

I still maintain that you are a satanic goat though. lol grin
We don't care what you think. Keep it to yourself. wink
Onlytruth:

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE! cool cool cool
This thread is Iweala ex-biafra child soldier cook you've started your biafra ojukwu cry. We know why things are bad now and they call GEJ clueless he has a bitter person in charge of the purse. You have been trying to spread bitter from someones land. Please how old are you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by bakila: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

^^

almajiri I've been saying it in REAL life to whoever cares to listen.  wink cool

BTW how many cows did you hump today?  wink
Or you do that. How old are you? You are no better than an almajiri you will soon be without a country. We will bury you a nigerian. Sponsors of criminal and political boko haram. Where is olodostien on a more concerned note. Hope you have not kidnapd him.
You will die and be buried a Nigerian and Nigerian Breweries product will be consumed at your funeral will probable send a cow.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Harbb: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
Good to know NOI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by SailorXY: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
Sounds like bare faced lies to me. . . .

Okonjo Iweala according to her profile was born on the 13th of June 1954, and would have been barely 13 years of age as at when the Biafran beatdown war started on the 6th of July 1967. . .

How did a thirteen year old become a war time cook?!

Or did Ojukwus Biafra use child labour during the war?!

Cattle cattle cattle cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Onlytruth(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
bakila:

Or you do that. How old are you? You are no better than an almajiri you will soon be without a country. We will bury you a nigerian. Sponsors of criminal and political boko haram. Where is olodostien on a more concerned note. Hope you have not kidnapd him.
You will die and be buried a Nigerian and Nigerian Breweries product will be consumed at your funeral will probable send a cow.

You will die before me. Of that I am very sure.  cool
You are already dying.  wink

After you, EVERY ONE in your family will die.
Even your cows won't survive.
Then your whole town will serve a FOUR HUNDRED years sentence of sudden death.
No one there will see 18 years of age. cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by ismhab(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
Let her follow him and cook for him inside his grave.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by sayusuf(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
and she did not explain how she was banged by those bearfrank rebels.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by bakila: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

You will die before me. Of that I am very sure.  cool
You are already dying.  wink

After you, EVERY ONE in your family will die.
Even your cows won't survive.
Then your whole town will serve a FOUR HUNDRED years sentence of sudden death.
No one there will see 18 years of age. cool
Oh na so you fear death, Ikemba onlytruth ezeiboumubiafra of nairaland has started ranting like a fake drug seller well only one person in my family is less than 18
You will live and die a Nigerian, 4 the rambling I will reduce it to a goat if I am dead. When alive will bring cow, invite Bright Chimezie, SUNNY ADE, DANINDO to sing arise o compatriots Nigeria calls,
Will get a 13Yr old cook to prepare akpun miri. Will say here lies the corpse of another , Nigerian but Biafra in a closet.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by ak47mann(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
This aboki blood sucking parasite should know that is not-by force to belong in the same union u people are insane i swear angry angryanything you wish on biafrans will befall on ur generation to next cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Onlytruth(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
bakila:

Oh na so you fear death, Ikemba onlytruth ezeiboumubiafra of nairaland has started ranting like a fake drug seller well only one person in my family is less than 18
You will live and die a Nigerian, 4 the rambling I will reduce it to a goat if I am dead. When alive will bring cow, invite Bright Chimezie, SUNNY ADE, DANINDO to sing arise o compatriots Nigeria calls,
Will get a 13Yr old cook to prepare akpun miri. Will say here lies the corpse of another ,  Nigerian but Biafra in a closet.

The biggest fools on earth are the only ones who fear death. I say that because nobody owns anything on this earth; and I don't care who you are. I often laugh when idiots threaten to kill people as if they themselves are immortal. lol

If you curse me, I will curse you back multifolds.  cool

Meanwhile enjoy the picture I took in your village.  grin

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

The biggest fools on earth are the only ones who fear death.

Is this in reference to the Abidjan native?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Ngodigha1(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

The biggest fools on earth are the only ones who fear death. I say that because nobody owns anything on this earth; and I don't care who you are. I often laugh when idiots threaten to kill people as if they themselves are immortal. lol

If you curse me, I will curse you back multifolds. cool

Meanwhile enjoy the picture I took in your village. grin
Onlytruth, please do not post photograph of wells here. You have just reminded me how one very early morning, I saw from my window an elderly Yoruba man unzip his trouser and urinated inside a well natives use for domestic duties. I feel like weeping for those people.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by SailorXY: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2012
an elderly Yoruba man unzip his trouser and urinated inside a well natives use for domestic duties
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Onlytruth(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Onlytruth, please do not post photograph of wells here. You have just reminded me how one very early morning, I saw from my window an elderly Yoruba man unzip his trouser and urinated inside a well natives use for domestic duties. I feel like weeping for those people.

grin grin grin nwanne na wa for dis kain wickedness. cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Ogbodavies(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2012
reminds me of adam,eve & apple,so dis is how she got hold of gej lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by nduchucks: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2012
@Eze Onlytruth, you have stooped to a new low by posting a photograph which mocks some of the most marginalized Nigerians. Shame on you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by CuteTj(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2012
This woman might have cooked concontion for GEJ, may God save naija ooo!!!
that was so funny! i couldn't help but laugh.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by pazienza(m): 12:38am On Mar 06, 2012
Onyocha:

[b]if there is truly law above everyone, Jonathan ought to sack this woman tomorrow.

how can a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria be an advocate of biafra or appraising herself for it and still hold her job? this is confusion!

as far as i am concerned,ojukwu and the proponents of biafra are evil-mongers and greedy people.the igbo states are too small and unproductive for them to form a landlocked country.obviously,that wasn't the aim of creating biafra.it wasnt to give igbos a country.rather it was to take over the niger-delta and control it as "big brothers".it is all about the oil.

when i actually listen to people like dokubo asari,a muslim from the niger-delta,supporting his "igbo brothers",i find that ridiculous and mischievous.dividing nigeria would only lead to igbo domination of the oil-rich niger-delta and eventual war against the igbos by the niger-deltans.then ofcourse its a pandora box.

i hope all this civilian nonsense and silly statements would not lead this country's democracy to a failure which would see the army take over under the excuse of protecting the country's unity and sovereignty.[/b]

Nkaa esikwa ebee?  You are not an igbo and you are not a niger deltan(whatever that mean),why then are you worried about what will happen between ndiigbo and  other minority tribes in niger delta,last time i checked,ndiigbo(anioma) in delta state are living in peace with their fellow niger deltans in delta state,even ndiigbo(ndoni,ogba,egbema,etch,asa,ndoki) in rivers state are not fighting with the other tribes in that state.
  So, why are you taking a panadol for someone else headache,shouldn't you be more worried about awori people sending you lots back to your primitive villages?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by Onlytruth(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2012
ndu_chucks:

@Eze Onlytruth, you have stooped to a new low by posting a photograph which mocks some of the most marginalized Nigerians. Shame on you.

My friend sharrap dia.
They are not victims of war, but rather, victims of YOUR thieving Northern elite.
If it hurts you, go give them food and education. angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by BlackPikiN(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2012
Onyocha=Alh Harem!
The guy na real thief.

There's this guy on facebook who claims to be Igbo too.

He dey use the slightest oppotunity to abuse Igbos anyhow.

He go come use some Igbo phrase like Ndu chucks to claim say he be Igbo.

His facebook name na Malik Shabbazz.
Una suppose see wetin He dey write for fb.
See his link here
https://www.facebook.com/AdekunleHenry

They are springing up everywhere on facebook. All of them dey claim to be Igbo.
Desperation go kill some people!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by bashr8: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Onyocha=Alh Harem!
The guy na real thief.

There's this guy on facebook who claims to be Igbo too.

He dey use the slightest oppotunity to abuse Igbos anyhow.

He go come use some Igbo phrase like Ndu chucks to claim say he be Igbo.

His facebook name na Malik Shabbazz.
Una suppose see wetin He dey write for fb.
See his link here
https://www.facebook.com/AdekunleHenry

They are springing up everywhere on facebook. All of them dey claim to be Igbo.
Desperation go kill some people!

dont mind them ,am glad igbos are not fooled by such people, when we start our own image assassination on facebook it wont go down well with anybody , nairaland will be like comedy book compare to what will be going on on facebook. am sure he is one of these nairaland bigots, maybe negronuts ,ekoile or even alhj harem.i will rule out bluetooth and dayokanu cus they have extremely low IQ
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by ak47mann(m): 1:55am On Mar 06, 2012
lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by ACM10: 3:53am On Mar 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

Sounds like bare faced lies to me. . . .

Okonjo Iweala according to her profile was born on the 13th of June 1954, and would have been barely 13 years of age as at when the Biafran beatdown war started on the 6th of July 1967. . .

How did a thirteen year old become a war time cook?!

Or did Ojukwus Biafra use child labour during the war?!

My sister learnt to cook well by the age of 12

It is not uncommon among those who were well-trained by their mother on domestic duties to cook by 13 in Igboland
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by bashydemy(m): 5:01am On Mar 06, 2012
I think Okonjo is hiding something cos she never mention how many biafra soldier taste the other food i mean the lower part
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by dayokanu(m): 5:06am On Mar 06, 2012
^^ Dat one na free for all
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army by BlackPikiN(m): 5:11am On Mar 06, 2012
bashy_demy:

I think Okonjo is hiding something cos she never mention how many biafra soldier taste the other food i mean the lower part

You are so senseless when her dad was a brigadier in the Biafran army and her mom was of great influence.
Go ask your mom that question. Stoppoid hediot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abdullahi Dikko, For N40bn Fraud / Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) / Federal Government To Improve Remuneration For Teachers, Other Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.