Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

True Love Still Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Still Exist (1326 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Still Exist by stepo707: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2012
A Guy who has no job got married to a banker, despite his fears and several advices that it's not good to marry without a job.

Every month the girl would give the guy her full salary of N135k after removing her tithe. The guy would give the wife N20k for personal upkeep and the guy determined what happened to the remaining money.

This happened for three good years. There was happiness in the family and the wife never refused to do her primary home duties for that 3 years, despite wrong advice from friends that 'you can't be paying the bills and still be doing all the work'.

There was a particular month the guy used about N70,000 to travel from state to state for different interviews.

He finally got a job with a good firm in Port-Harcourt. His salary was N600,000 monthly for a start. He bought his first car (a brand new) for N4.5m, he gave d wife the car key, and continued to take public transport to work for about two years. Then he bought the second car for N6 million. Then he took the keys of the first car and gave his wife the keys of the second car. They were very happy.

They eventually moved into their own house after some few years.

One day, the wife was looking for some documents. Then she stumbled on a file neatly hidden, when she opened it, she saw her wedding picture when she was very slim in the first page of the file. She then saw that the document to the purchase of the land and every other thing in the house were all written in her name!

At the last page was the husband's wedding picture and a note written by him:

''MY WIFE IS ALL I HAVE GOT. NOT EVEN THIS HOUSE WORTH N24M AT THE TIME I BUILT IT IS MINE''.

This couple got married in 1998. Last Sunday was their wedding anniversary with two children a boy and a girl.
Re: True Love Still Exist by jaybee3(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2012
Tales by the moonlight?
Just call me a doubting Thomas
Re: True Love Still Exist by mobf: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^my thoughts exactly
Re: True Love Still Exist by bekay911(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
Na dem sabi
Re: True Love Still Exist by dabrake(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
very rare in nigeria. like 0.003%
Re: True Love Still Exist by jaybee3(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

very rare in nigeria. like 0.003%
It's not even about Nigeria or elsewhere. We humans just aren't wired to be that patient.
Re: True Love Still Exist by stepo707: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
jay bee:

Tales by the moonlight?
Just call me a doubting Thomas

I belive its true cos it happened in 1998.It scarcely happens now.But i believe true love still exist!
Re: True Love Still Exist by Dyt(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
sm of us r jst angels
winks
Re: True Love Still Exist by dabrake(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
na styl plus dey sing this kain song
Re: True Love Still Exist by walcolm(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
i dont think its impossible. but since 99.99% of women wil not do what the lady did, they'll never experience what she experienced

but of course, they have to comfort themselves by saying only very few men will do what the guy did
Re: True Love Still Exist by mobf: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
^Hmmnnnn
Re: True Love Still Exist by dabrake(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
walcolm:

i dont think its impossible. but since 99.99% of women wil not do what the lady did, they'll never experience what she experienced

but of course, they have to comfort themselves by saying only very few men will do what the guy did
bro, are you Styl-Plus?
Re: True Love Still Exist by walcolm(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

bro, are you Styl-Plus?

no, fashion+minus
Re: True Love Still Exist by dabrake(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: True Love Still Exist by afinic001(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
Superstory!!!
Re: True Love Still Exist by Killz3(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
This movie again? Gives her her full 135k salary? The movie will sell sha. . .
Re: True Love Still Exist by arrived(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
Seriously, i've seen something close to this in lagos. The wife share her salary with her hubby.
True love still exist, just that its so scarce.
Re: True Love Still Exist by kemiola89(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
Not on dis planet earth will dat ever happen
Re: True Love Still Exist by aleroo(f): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
It happened with me, unfortunately he dumped my sorry Bottom and guess wat? He's now into mega bucks
Re: True Love Still Exist by tellwisdom: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
bro, are you Styl-Plus?

no, fashion+minus

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: True Love Still Exist by stepo707: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
aleroo:

It happened with me, unfortunately he dumped my sorry Bottom and guess wat? He's now into mega bucks
So sorry about that sad
Re: True Love Still Exist by deshclones(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
I subscribe 101%, i am a living example, something like this happened , cool cool

it takes the grace of God to find a good wife, irresponsible girls abound but there are still very good girls , just search and believe, cool cool
Re: True Love Still Exist by deshclones(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
My fiance is my life, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, the help and support (moral and financial)she gave me back then when boys were hussling in school can never be compared, am so proud of my girl, ,proud to tell the whole world that i wholeheartedly bought an engagement with my first NYSC allawi, proud to tell the world that i bought a car for my sweetness even b4 i bought mine, though she rejected it and suggested we get a land in chevron drive.i can do anything for her, anything, she is all i live for, you can never stay 5mins with me without me regaling you with stories of my beautiful sweetness, grin grin

The only time i had a change of mind was when she graduated with a third class but thank God i snapped out of it, its better to have a wife with world class brain and so sweet than to have a cheat with 1st class as a wife, cheesy cheesy cheesy

so i believe this story in all its entirety, desh say so, wink wink
Re: True Love Still Exist by ifedun2: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
@aleroo,i believe u.Not that we dont av men who appreciate the sacrifice though.Its just dat majority of them are just not moulded in d fashion described by d OP.
Re: True Love Still Exist by stepo707: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2012
deshclones:

My fiance is my life, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, the help and support (moral and financial)she gave me back then when boys were hussling in school can never be compared, am so proud of my girl, ,proud to tell the whole world that i wholeheartedly bought an engagement with my first NYSC allawi, proud to tell the world that i bought a car for my sweetness even b4 i bought mine, though she rejected it and suggested we get a land in chevron drive.i can do anything for her, anything, she is all i live for, you can never stay 5mins with me without me regaling you with stories of my beautiful sweetness, grin grin

The only time i had a change of mind was when she graduated with a third class but thank God i snapped out of it, its better to have a wife with world class brain and so sweet than to have a cheat with 1st class as a wife, cheesy cheesy cheesy

so i believe this story in all its entirety, desh say so, wink wink

Thats so sweet.So when you getting married?
Re: True Love Still Exist by deshclones(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2012
stepo707:

Thats so sweet.So when you getting married?
Thanks

this year by God's grace, once she rounds up with her PG, cool cool
Re: True Love Still Exist by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2012
^^ wow
finally
my adviced worked on u
congrats man

i wanna cm 4 dat weddin sir
Re: True Love Still Exist by deshclones(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2012
Dyt:

^^ wow
finally
my adviced worked on u
congrats man

i wanna cm 4 dat weddin sir

u sure will dear, cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dont Get Carried Away By Olmypics Athletes, Girls....they Are Fakes / 48hrs To Her Wedding And She's Still Unsure! / 2go Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.