Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria (6825 Views)

Close / Open A Verified Paypal Now / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by samir101ng(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2012
abbeynism: the fact is that own paypal in Nigeria is illegal.If you are a full time or willing to be internet marketer, you will always need paypal somehow. Imaging when you are selling product/service and most of your targeted clients are based in US and Europe? You will find it necessary to own one because most of the countries in Europe and US residents have faith in paypal with the believe that you can hardly scam them with the power of paypal.
In my own case, I am selling adwords and facebook voucher @ (cheapadwordscoupon.com) for me to operate the site successfully - which i do - I need paypal as most of the targeted buyers are based in US and Asia.
It is only a starter that ignore and say he does not need paypal.
if you are making money on fiverr, you MUST have a paypal account to withdrawal your earnings.
I believe I can help to clear any issue here like preseg is trying to do.
Cheers.

You guys are missing the point that Maleeq is talking about. As a resident Nigerian, Paypal will not open an account for you as it does not recognize Nigeria. All of you guys claiming to have a Paypal account is linked to a different country and not Nigeria. Secondly, Paypal and other internet merchants use geo-ip software to detect Nigerian IP addresses and promptly flag those transactions as fraud. Therefore, if you use a Nigerian ISP to use your Paypal account, shocked shocked Sorry !!!
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by darediamond(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2012
Shun stone-age way of life in this INFO-AGE we are!
Discover HOW YOU CAN NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND START AND KEEP WITHDRAWING YOUR PAYPAL EARNINGS FOR LIFE WITHOUT HAVING TO SHARE YOUR EARNINGS WITH ANYONE AND EVEN GET A U.S.A. RELOADABLE DEBIT MASTERCARD WITH WHICH YOU'LL BE USING TO WITHRAW VIA NIGERIA ATMs.
WE DISCOVERED IT AND HAVE BEEN USING IT SUCCESSFULLY.
To Benefit Yourself,Turn Now To=)) http://******.com.ng/paypal-withdrawal-code/
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 22, 2012
^^^ Go away! Please! Biko! Take you scam with you while you're at it.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by oladuro(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2012
paypal does not accept nigerians but you can open one without changing your ip it will just limit the amount that can be withdrawn
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
abbeynism: the fact is that own paypal in Nigeria is illegal.If you are a full time or willing to be internet marketer, you will always need paypal somehow. Imaging when you are selling product/service and most of your targeted clients are based in US and Europe? You will find it necessary to own one because most of the countries in Europe and US residents have faith in paypal with the believe that you can hardly scam them with the power of paypal.
In my own case, I am selling adwords and facebook voucher @ (cheapadwordscoupon.com) for me to operate the site successfully - which i do - I need paypal as most of the targeted buyers are based in US and Asia.
It is only a starter that ignore and say he does not need paypal.
if you are making money on fiverr, you MUST have a paypal account to withdrawal your earnings.
I believe I can help to clear any issue here like presegs is trying to do.
Cheers.

This is a very good update as I operate paypal successfully from Nigeria and I'm ready to help everyone.......
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
samir101ng:

You guys are missing the point that Maleeq is talking about. As a resident Nigerian, Paypal will not open an account for you as it does not recognize Nigeria. All of you guys claiming to have a Paypal account is linked to a different country and not Nigeria. Secondly, Paypal and other internet merchants use geo-ip software to detect Nigerian IP addresses and promptly flag those transactions as fraud. Therefore, if you use a Nigerian ISP to use your Paypal account, shocked shocked Sorry !!!

You must not use Nigeria IP as that is normal man.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
SimonAndal: ^^^ Go away! Please! Biko! Take you scam with you while you're at it.

Man!It's not a scam but strategy to use it.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
oladuro: paypal does not accept nigerians but you can open one without changing your ip it will just limit the amount that can be withdrawn

PayPal accepts Credible Nigerians but IP blacklisted and by so,you cannot use Nigeria IP to operate it...........
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
presegsADESIDA:

PayPal accepts Credible Nigerians but IP blacklisted and by so,you cannot use Nigeria IP to operate it...........

To back up my comment,read the information below that I have for YOU all:

[b]"I’ve been meaning to write this for a long time. I better start now though I may not finish it in one go.

For reasons known only to Paypal, Nigeria is not one of the countries from which it allows registration. That is a big pain because many online shopping especially by small to medium scale business accept this form of payment. It is even worse that Ebay (a very popular shopping and auction site) is also owned by Paypal, to which it applies the same strict non-Nigerian rules. Pity!

However, I live and work in Nigeria and I do own and operate a Paypal account. Here I will tell you how I manage it. None of it is illegal as far as I know hence I’m posting it. Paypal may get to read this but I will be telling them nothing new since most of the restrictions they put anyhow is to protect the owner’s money, and not necessarily (I hope) does it imply a hatred of Nigeria. Many Nigerians abroad have and use Paypal so it’s not a national thing – just security consciousness on Paypal’s part. Anyhow, enough rantings, here goes:

Caveat: the method I use is a bit ‘complicated’ in setting up for the first time but worth the effort I believe.

Now, to register a Paypal account, you require

1) To be domiciled in any of the allowed countries (or at least have an address in any of those)
and to have your Paypal account “verified” (failing which the amount you can send is limited), you have to
2) Attach either a bank account or a debit/credit card to your account

I have a relative living outside Nigeria, so I used her address (with her consent) to register the Paypal account. I also used her debit card to get the account verified. She entered these details herself so I do not know them. This ignorance of her account details on my part is an important piece of information as you shall see below.

Sorry! I can hear you groan. You thought I was going to suggest a method that bypassed any of these? I know there are many on the Internet offering solutions that seem easier (if they actually do work) but I’m telling you what I did.

In any case that is not all. Even after registering and “verifying” a Paypal account in the way outlined above, the day you access your brand new and beautiful Paypal account from Nigeria, that account will be blocked! And Paypal will send YOU an email telling you they have blocked it for your own safety. That of course happened because the IP address of the Internet Service Provider with which you accessed Paypal’s site came from Nigeria! It’s an auto-check.

Now, if some person outside Nigeria helped you with her bank details to verify the account, you meet another stumbling block because the only way to have Paypal unblock your account access is to provide them sensitive bank details which only the valid bank account holder (your kind relative) can provide.

How to prevent this IP check? I do what in computer-terms is called “Remote Desktop Access”.

For business reasons, I have a computer server outside Nigeria. If you buy web hosting from a web hosting provider such as Hostgator (not shared hosting, but a “Virtual Private Server” that gives you root access) there are configurations online that enable you access those computers from Nigeria and then from there browse the Internet (including Paypal’s site), in such a way that Paypal “thinks” you’re browsing from outside Nigeria. I have thus operated my Paypal account for more than 3 years now without a hitch.

Another way to “mask” your IP address is to use VPN (Virtual Private Network) as for example itshidden dot com

Others have different experiences and perhaps better and easier advice than what I provide here.

Kindly share…"[/b]
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by cosmas4u(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
The basic truth is that for now, Paypal does not have business in Nigeria banking system. Nigeria is not among the supported lists in Paypal account opening process. Anyone who say otherwise is misleading you.However, there are people through one way or other managed to sustain an account with PayPal. But the big issue is after accumulating your online revenues via PayPal, you still have to bring this money to your physical account in Nigeria bank. I found some information that might help someone. One of the companies i do online brand marketing for, has introduced this service to top among other services they offer. So if you want to transfer your PayPal Money to your Nigeria Bank account, or you want to fund your PayPal account via your Nigeria Bank account. A company has created this intermediary means. Check out this. http://mamymarket.com.ng/soft-funding . The company is registered in Nigeria with the name CosGoch Nigeria Limited and has office in Stuttgart Germany and in V.I Lagos Nigeria. They might help you.

As web marketer for most companies seeking entrance to Nigeria, I am marketing for this company (http://mamymarket.com.ng). Give them a trial. Am sure you will like their service.

Goodluck Friends
Nigeria is great.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Read Here Are 4 Amazing Secrets Of What People Are Missing Without PayPal at

https://www.nairaland.com/1064102/here-4-amazing-secrets-what and

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian here

https://www.nairaland.com/1060150/how-own-verified-functional-paypal
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by lowmanmedi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
please how can i get a paypal account then..because Nigeria is not showing as an option in the region...thank you
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by lowmanmedi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
how can I have a paypal account then...
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
For the sake of those who dont want paypal wahala,thats I offer different services about paypal like :
-'pay for me' for those who want to make payments online requiring paypal or want to buy something online.
-'receive for me' for those who earn genuinely online but don't know how to convert the earnings to cash.I receive the fund and pay naira into your bank account.y signat
-I also open verified paypal account for clients and above all I teach them how to operate it safely in nigeria.you can check my video on youtube- 'how to operate paypal in nigeria'

chek my site at the bottomof this post (signature)
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by adechike: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is a very good site I used to learn how to open an account
http:///LsCio
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by adechike: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is a good site I used to learn how to open a Paypal account

http:///LsCio

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / Original Macbook Batteries And Chargers Are Available At A Good Price / Clean Us Used Hp 8460p - 8GB RAM, Core i5 Dedicated Graphics *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.