Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Got You Laughing? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Got You Laughing? (2760 Views)

Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long / Extremely Hilarious Photos Poised To Keep You Laughing All Day / Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
and who says nigeria is not getting better, AGBEROS now own computers with 24/7 internet access. grin while STUDENTS waste dia time in cyba cafes. I love this kain agbero wey i b oooo. Teddy bear, i will talk to u when i finish speaking with Humans grin
Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2007
tope_teadr u called me a she-male what has that got to do with the issue at stake? thats y u say i have a chicken brain
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2007
Inxx who told you that i am at a cybercafe. I am with my phone transgendered. And whatever you say i don't take credits to talk to useless people.
Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2007
well i wz talking to the STUDENT unless u too is one of those JAMBITES. i dont thinks so, u don pass that level nah grin
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
Got nothing to say to you inxx. You're just a dumb mother f*cker seeking attention. But you aren't gona get mine.
Re: Got You Laughing? by Migines(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2007
Buuuahhaha. Really nice
Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
teddy bear, i just dd. 4 d past god-know-how long i kept ur blood boiling and i know u will still repond to this cos u r already addicted to me grin grin

if dont respond, its just bc i said so
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
inxx:

teddy bear, i just dd. 4 d past god-know-how long i kept your blood boiling and i know u will still repond to this because you're already addicted to me grin grin

if don't respond, its just bc i said so

I must say at this point that if you dont vacate nairaland now and forever.i would expose all your secrets.4real and please dont dare me cos i'm deadly.
Re: Got You Laughing? by maras(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
hey jidda dat ur kano airport joke was cool and so original.Hope u are preparing a cool one for new katsina airport scheduled to be launched anytime soon.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2007
well sad that this joke thread has turned to a trade of insults by men,well good for you guys,the idea was to find the joke funny(that is if you are not dense ) or just buzz off,now am stunned at how guys are trading word like these and all of a sudden the thread is ridden with insults.
@tope treader
why the hell are you so angry?,and of couse if Inxx wanted your attention he sure has got it.
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2007
well. . . i'd say say Jiddah sure knows how to add petrol to fire. If thats done, whaddya expect? An inferno! which means we should look out for one on this post soon.

*gets popcorn, sits back excitedly, relaxes & waits for the inferno*
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
@JIDDAH

all those insults are mere jokes as well.Tope never really meant any of those just tryna add a lil flavour to the thread.Therefore,if you see people yabbing/insulting/abusing/cursing themselves on here ,ust know its part of the thrills.No insult really intended.For example,you are foolish and dumb yourself to have taken all the insults serious,i wonder what stupid parents would name their ISSUE JIDDAH anyway.Think next time Mr Peebrain.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2007
@showbobo
really wondering what u got showing up,if you had enough brains u would know what Jiddah is and that is is just a user name to keep freaks like you in check and give you something to talk about,if that is the case what is showbobo? u are probably from a broken home, who knows,well am sure u know Bruno in Popeye,you probably have a huge body to show off like him and a pea size Brain,and what makes you think am a MR., well thats just part of your "dimness" i guess. cool
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2007
@JIDDAH

Mrs/Mr/Miss Fuckface,sorry if i tapped the wrong cord in your peebrain.no smart person on earth would come up with such dumb name anyway.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2007
well well well,show bobo, i choose to ignore that,and why did yah run off like that?,well guess you cant stomach it,and what is this thread about,what's in a name?,well if your itsy bitsy mind finds that amusing well what can i say,just watch the name and think of how your lucky you are that your parents dint give u the name,thats if u have one or two
Re: Got You Laughing? by temmysexy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2007
this is serious. anyway, the first joke is really nice. grin grin
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2007
Showbobo, u have repeated the same yabs over & over again. . .  f***face, peebrain.  "Yawn . . . "  those pieces are boring!!!. can't u think of sumn else? Hiiissssss !  angry angry
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2007
Jiddah or whatever is ur name you should try reading ur posts to see if there's any sense in it *at least just a little*. *@inxx tries to get my attention, but ignores*. Migines you're my main man on nairaland the man with the Golden touch.
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
And lemme bring it to ur notice that mig aint ur man, he aint queer!
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2007
Freezy go get a sleep you must be suffering badly. That's why you didn't notice me with you cousin anita yesterday when u came for a visit
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
hey Stupido, the only cozn I have is Carlos & he is very gay. So if u've been sleeping with him, that means he's been banging the bejeezuz outta your behind, cujo.
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2007
Oh my goodness i mistakingly banged your girlfriend. She told me she was your cousin and just confessed now that she is your girlfriend. Sorry freeyz, i never knew. But i must say she's good on bed.
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
no wonder u r so ugly & stupid. So u dont even know who u slept with. Jus called Carlos. He's gonna send pics of u getting *ss f*cked. you never tot he'd tape it, did ya? Last time u tried touching a woman was in '97. n i hear she broke ur skull with 3 tai ji kwan moves. Get a life and treat ur schiztophrenia, freak!
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2007
Freezy to be sincere your brai tumor is worse, and it's driving u crazy. I think the shock from the news you heard 'bout your girlfriend flirting with me has really caused u much pain. Well i have done my part by tendering my apology. But can you tell me the meaning of that schi stuff.
Re: Got You Laughing? by Migines(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2007
Watts da deal'yo?
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2007
@Freezy

i'm bact at ya.calling you a Fuckface,Pukeface,Scumbag,Dumbfuck,shithead,asshole,loser,idiopath,dickhead,jerk are still not enough to qualify you Worthless piece of shit.
Re: Got You Laughing? by Migines(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2007
Shooo. Na fight?
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2007
this one don pass fight,na seriuos WAR. grin grin
Re: Got You Laughing? by Migines(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2007
Now i see.
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2007
showbobo:

@Freezy

i'm bact at ya.calling you a Fuckface,Pukeface,Scumbag,Dumbfuck,shithead,asshole,loser,idiopath,dickhead,jerk are still not enough to qualify you Worthless piece of shit.
Yawn. Boring! Till u think of proper yabs & not just swear words, u r hereby ignored. Rotten cebollas.

Teadr
Now i understand u. If u had any iota of intelligence, you woulda checked that up in a dictionary or an encyclopedia (both r available online). Well, since u asked, i'll tell u. In simple English, it means u r a MONSTER. Kapish.
Re: Got You Laughing? by Migines(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2007
Freezy u don dey harsh these days o.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2007
tope,
u just got ur ass whupped grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

dd / Beautiful Wife! / Guys Will You Marry A Lady That Can Do This?? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.