Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (1872 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

........ by mission08: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
Quote from edie_mafio

Re: ........ by Dyt(f): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
hehehheheheehehhe
Re: ........ by dabrake(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
this thing will never depart from my hands once i get married

Re: ........ by mission08: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
oooo
Re: ........ by Killz3(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
SMH! This is why problems persist. When you are trying to make someone see the way, another comes to justify it. You could have just made your point on the other thread and be!

Bullshit of a thread!
Re: ........ by dabrake(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
mission08, i have a gift for you. use it well & on the right person

Re: ........ by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
Joblessness.
Re: ........ by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
Joblessness.
Re: ........ by moHot(f): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
TOPIC FAIL!!! grin grin grin
Re: ........ by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
@killz, I expected you to start applauding and squirting estrogen in celebration of the creation of this thread. wink
Re: ........ by Killz3(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
moHot:

TOPIC FAIL!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2buff:

@killz, I expected you to start applauding and squirting estrogen in celebration of the creation of this thread.  wink
COMMENT FAIL!!! grin grin grin
Re: ........ by beylinko(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Guys are not smiling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s][s] Girls are not smiling undecided undecided tongue
Re: ........ by MrsChima1(f): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Well, I don't condone senseless hitting. IF you are defending yourself then that is different but if you are hitting because you are too dumb to fight with words then hey life sucks.

I am not violence toward my husband and my husband isn't violence toward me. We aren't children. wink

BUT I will defend myself if I have to and I have nothing to worry about. wink
Re: ........ by dabrake(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Well, I don't condone senseless hitting. IF you are defending yourself then that is different but if you are hitting because you are too dumb to fight with words then hey life sucks.

I am not violent toward my husband and my husband isn't violence toward me. We aren't children. wink

BUT I will defend myself if I have to and I have nothing to worry about. wink
case dismissed
Re: ........ by Rocktation(f): 1:20am On Mar 07, 2012
I will use a pestle on his ungrateful behind if he tells me that there's no salt in my soup. What rubbish! How dare he provoke me that way. Lol
Re: ........ by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2012
^^ please e jo ma binu grin grin grin
I won't do it again grin
Re: ........ by Rocktation(f): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2012
Hehe. Yeah, that's how far the justifiable confect of a corrective pestle can go.
Re: ........ by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 07, 2012
but ermm, my only complaint now is that there isn't enough meat in this soup undecided
Please bring me more. cheesy
Re: ........ by MrsChima1(f): 2:14am On Mar 07, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ........ by Rocktation(f): 2:14am On Mar 07, 2012
I'm thinking you want me to upgrade. Would you prefer I use the mortar AS WELL?
Re: ........ by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 07, 2012
Excellent Idea!
I wouldn't have complained before, but now you brought it up that yam pounder machine you used for my p.yam has a way of leaving lumps in it.  cheesy
I would prefer it if you just pounded my p.yam like old times village style  wink.

And what about that meat still?

Thanks dear, you're a good wife.  grin grin

What do you want me to bring for you on my way back from work tomorrow?  tongue
Re: ........ by Rocktation(f): 2:44am On Mar 07, 2012
Abeg go jor. If I kill you today, who will I test my wushi finger on tomorrow? I'm going out now to 'calm down'. Maybe smoke a wrap of weed or two. Hahaaha

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up: Says, I Am Still In Christ / What Are The Factors Must One Consider Before Getting Married? / Things Guys Notice About You Instantly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.