Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? (8328 Views)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
We know that in a heated environment emotions can run high,some guys that are normally calm might be tempted to reset the medula oblongata of their girlfriends/wife and feel very remorseful after

Ladies can you forgive and forget the slap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
If a Girl slaps me...OP do you mean this kinda slap...Then Mothafucking HELL YEAH undecided

7 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by jonaifame22(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
No amount of madness can make me slap my bae,it's not jus worth it, watchn ma bae rant or cry that I slapped her, I'll not even bother beggn if I try it,cos even if she forgives me, I won't forgive myself,
I'm not saying I can't slap her cos of love, it's not abt love, it's jus something I jus can't no matter how she pushes me

9 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
the question was specifically meant for the girls, but the first two comments are from the guys, more are still gonna answer though.
ndi mmadu eh.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
You guys should chill. The question was directed at the ladies, not you guys.

Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
lolzzzz grin...nairaland guys are so humorous....
ladies where you people at, question don land o cheesy
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP what did I do to deserve the slap first grin
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Even if Jesus himself said he should slap me...

He can't ask "Why"?? Or Say "No"?angry
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
I've had enough slaps to last a lifetime but if twas a mistake then he'll be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Erm.. I'd never slapped her and never will... no matter what! Can punch in the nose tho , and that's if she dare talk ill of my mom for whatever reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by missKiffy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
I can't forgive a slap from my guy, if a guy hits you once, there's a high probability for it to happen again, if it happens in dating, would walk away cos that's a sign that it would most likely be an abusive relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP what did I do to deserve the slap first grin
whatever yout offense...can you forgive and forget?.

am talking about does leave an imprint on your face kinda slap o cheesy
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice question.

Let's see what the ladies will have to say. smiley

But whatever it is you people should not forget that it depends on what you did to him that will determine if he will slap you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
Even if Jesus himself said he should slap me...

He can't ask "Why"?? Or Say "No"?angry
grin...what if he now slaps you,will you forgive him or worst still forget about it,especially since its just once

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by obiorathesubtle: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oya dance ewakpa! Oya na Kerewa Kokoma tongue
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
klassiquette:
I've had enough slaps to last a lifetime but if twas a mistake then he'll be forgiven
you are good wife material grin...... will you marry my brother?
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanquay:
If a Girl slaps me...OP do you mean this kinda slap...Then Mothafucking HELL YEAH undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Princeparix(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lơٳʑ

I ʀatɦɛʀ ɮʀɛaҡ ʍʏ tɛʟɛʋɨsɨօռ tɦaռ sʟaք ʍʏ Baɛ օʀ աɨʄɛʏ ɮɛċaʊsɛ ɨʄ I ɦaʋɛ tɦɛ ʍօռɛʏ I ċaռ ɢɛt a ռɛա tɛʟɛʋɨsɨօռ ɮʊt sɦɛ աɨʟʟ ռɛʋɛʀ ʄօʀɢɛt tɦat sʟaք ɛʋɛռ ɨʄ sɦɛ ʄօʀɢɨʋɛs.... #ɦaռɖLɨҡɛTɦɛHaʍʍɛʀOʄTɦօʀ
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
I can't forgive a slap from my guy, if a guy hits you once, there's a high probability for it to happen again, if it happens in dating, would walk away cos that's a sign that it would most likely be an abusive relationship.
what if you were in the wrong,like you did something very bad and he got so angry,you know lovera fight na....then he just give you posaaaaa!!!! grin and normally he is a cool guy... and he apologises and promise not to try it again

won't you forgive him and give him another chance?
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

grin...what if he now slaps you,will you forgive him or worst still forget about it,especially since its just once
I could forgive sha...Buh it should not pass the "Slap"...lipsrsealed
Buh even After forgiving, trust me...I'd never forget it!! I'd make it Hunt him like crazy...!gringrin

buh...If it happens the 2nd time, then, I'd know he's A ladybeater...**Running for my life things o***undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

you are good wife material grin...... will you marry my brother?
Lemme ask Mr Cork grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by missKiffy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

what if you were in the wrong,like you did something very bad and he got so angry,you know lovera fight na....then he just give you posaaaaa!!!! grin and normally he is a cool guy... and he apologises and promise not to try it again

won't you forgive him and give him another chance?
I won't, can't he express his anger without hitting me, the way you describe the slap sef, posaaaaa!!!! grin that slap go pain person nah sad

2 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Princeparix:
Lơٳʑ

I ʀatɦɛʀ ɮʀɛaҡ ʍʏ tɛʟɛʋɨsɨօռ tɦaռ sʟaք ʍʏ Baɛ օʀ աɨʄɛʏ ɮɛċaʊsɛ ɨʄ I ɦaʋɛ tɦɛ ʍօռɛʏ I ċaռ ɢɛt a ռɛա tɛʟɛʋɨsɨօռ ɮʊt sɦɛ աɨʟʟ ռɛʋɛʀ ʄօʀɢɛt tɦat sʟaք ɛʋɛռ ɨʄ sɦɛ ʄօʀɢɨʋɛs.... #ɦaռɖLɨҡɛTɦɛHaʍʍɛʀOʄTɦօʀ

shocked

This one don gym insyd hand ooh

BTW,
Are u a prince? grin
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Estharfabian:
I could forgive sha...Buh it should not pass the "Slap"...lipsrsealed
Buh even After forgiving, trust me...I'd never forget it!! I'd make it Hunt him like crazy...!gringrin

buh...If it happens the 2nd time, then, I'd know he's A ladybeater...**Running for my life things o***undecided
u knw i'd neva hit u for any reason right smiley
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Princeparix(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked

This one don gym insyd hand ooh

BTW,
Are u a prince? grin

Lօʟʐ

Yɛs I'ʍ a քʀɨռċɛ ʝʊst ʟɨҡɛ tɦօʀ grin
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
The day I slapped a girl in high school, I felt remorseful...She beat the Sh!t outta me on top ma detention and being called an African Pvssy angry...Just one slap destroyed my street cred...I no fit try am again. To be honest I was expecting her to cry in submission...The girl na Akata born Nigerian...I will never touch a Nigerian girl talk less of slapping them again lipsrsealed

Funny thing is that was the only fight I lost in High school and I did get into a lot of fights trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by PLANETMARS(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Any babe wey planetmars slap must born twins! Cuz na only dat slap I sabi
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
I can't forgive a slap because I can't give one either undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
misspicy:

whatever yout offense...can you forgive and forget?.

am talking about does leave an imprint on your face kinda slap o cheesy
Yes.
That's how we normally dey do ourselves
Love slaps. We jus dey look each other and slap dey go it turns him on grin grin grin

Haha to be serious. Short version: yes I can forgive and forget. Nigerian teachers have done worse to me grin
Re: Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? by misspicy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
klassiquette:
Lemme ask Mr Cork grin
na mrcork go collect your bride price? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.