Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Her Husband Friends And Their Wifes Are Insultive Motherfuckers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Friends And Their Wifes Are Insultive Motherfuckers (835 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / How Do You Deal With Insultive Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Friends And Their Wifes Are Insultive Motherfuckers by penelope9: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
I have a dear friend who is married with four kids,her problem is her husbands SO CALLED friends have nothing better to say to her young and innocent children,all they do is keepon saying negative things to to the life of her kids whenever they come visiting.PRESENTLY THEY ARE ALL CHILDLESS and she asked me if that could be one of the reason for their harshness.Your opinion is urgently needed.

(1) (Reply)

In-laws Take Away Daughter Over Hubby’s Inability To Pay Bride Price / We Are D Architects Of Our Family Problems, Husband Laments! / I Need Some Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.