Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked (11236 Views)

El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa / FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death / Nigerians Still Que For South Africa's Visa Despite The Diplomatic Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
Talking tough behind your computer screen does not help bro! You say a IBO men run my country?  And why are they deporting their own
I dey laugh in IgboHauYorub

I don't do the internet tough talk; but I'll knock you out if I need to. You started the internet tough talk, not me - so who's the keyboard warrior?

Just to let you understand, a South African black is the last person I'll ever scared of - you lot are the WEAKEST BLACK PEOPLE EVER. SA blacks have weak black genes, no wonder you are slaves in your own damn country. cool
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by OneNaira6: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
bittyend:

Are you dumb, you phucking midget What are you gonna do if you see my face

Yo, I'll knock SA out of your HIV ridden body - don't play that bs with me. Imagine a SA dude talking tough, when Ibo men run your country GTFOH.

eewe. See dis oo!!!
Why drag Igbo into this? If you want to fight SA, fight am, use your own people and group.
Don't use my own group, You for see us in thread. Hah ooo!!
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by merengue: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
Everybody who has been to MMIA knows that those vaccination cards are sold without testing so why blame S/A for Nigeria's corrupt nature? Because you helped them during apartheid, does that mean you must transfer sickness to them? The government is using this useless issue to cover up their ineptitude, you are clapping for them. Same thing they did with the Anti-Homosexuality Bill, u people clapped for them. The only reason why this is news is because a SINATOR was on the plane. Thousand of Nigerians have been executed in Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China et al for real or imagined offenses), why aren't the useless dogs in the National Assembly talking about it?
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
So its true what they say,you can take the man outta the village but not the village outta the man huh? NaughtyWoman keep talking big behind that screen of yours!!and what exactly do you do in london,working at starbucks huh?
Keep talking those athletes are making millions while you continue scamming people and drug trafficking if its not mopping floors & washing toilets over there?

Ugliness is ugliness, just tell your Kenya athletes to fix their teeth, and their ugliness - it's just an eyesore at the olympics.

Bytch, I'm just out in London chilling because it's my second home - been out there since I was a toddler and I grew up in both Naija and here. I understand the beauty of Naija and I spend at least 3mnths in naija every year - you see the difference between you and I??

I don't need a job, bytch - I'm self-made and naija-made - we go hard!! grin grin grin grin

You Kenyans and South Africans can keep playing catch-up with you short men syndrome - but you can stop Nigerians, we're everywhere and there's no competition for us in Africa.
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
Why do I need a job, when I have got a career - peep the difference? grin grin grin grin

Kenyans and South African Zulus with bow and arrows, take note grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ooops, I forgot the bushmen of South Africa grin grin grin grin grin grin the joke is on you lot - stop competing with Nigeria, we're head and shoulder above you clowns.
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Dyamante(f): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
Oh and because nigerians are beautiful yeah?look in the mirror first before you come running your mouth or better yet sit yo a$s in a corner and shove it up ey?
Must be daddy's money you spending over there and yet u talk about nigeria being treated like shit by s.a
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
eewe. See dis oo!!!
Why drag Igbo into this? If you want to fight SA, fight am, use your own people and group.
Don't use my own group, You for see us in thread. Hah ooo!!

You just like looking for trouble where there is none - and since you want to go there, I'll give you your dose as well.

If Ibo men that got their arses and their Biafra smacked by Nigeria can run your country - just imagine what a REAL Nigerian would do to your HIV/AIDS and crime ridden country - are you happy now, anuofia? cool
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
Oh and because nigerians are beautiful yeah?look in the mirror first before you come running your mouth or better yet sit yo a$s in a corner and shove it up ey?
Must be daddy's money you spending over there and yet u talk about nigeria being treated like poo by s.a

I don't spend "daddy's" money - I'm self-made!! You can never go broke when you have a Lagos and London mentality - that's why I said Kenyans need to drop their bow and arrows; stop hunting lions; and emulate naija people - rather than hating on us because we're so far gone, that you lot can't see us. Trying to compete with us, equates to trying to compete with shadow, go figure. cool
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Dyamante(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ooh dude with all that money you claim to have do yourself a favour and travel abit to spare yourself future embarassments as compared to how you sound right now, Come down to kenya and try and compare it to nigeria,it cant even come close!!atleast there's 24hr supply of electricity. And have you ever heard of any kenyan going to live in nigeria?no?thought so,
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by OneNaira6: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
bittyend:

You just like looking for trouble where there is none - and since you want to go there, I'll give you your dose as well.

If Ibo men that got their arses and their Biafra smacked by Nigeria can run your country - just imagine what a REAL Nigerian would do to your HIV/AIDS and crime ridden country - are you happy now, anuofia? cool

First of all, I'm Igbo. Don't drag us into your wahalla.That's my own

Second of all, una speak of Biafra more so than Igbo. Sigh!!, I did not except Biafra to come into this. Don't forget to add Britian, America, Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon, Egypt,etc like you did with Biafra when the "REAL" Nigerians start fighting with SA. wink cheesy
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
I know my Kenyan and South African mates are about to commit suicide right about now grin grin grin grin

Yo, I was just playing with you lot - we're all Africans and we all suffer from neo-colonialism. We need to embrace each other, rather than let people keep us divided. I'm a Pan-Africanist, but it's just sad every time I see fellow Africans hate on Nigerians. Y'all need to wake up, and support Nigeria, if Africa is ever going to rise. If Nigeria is good, trust me, it will rob off on other African countries - it's just a pity that my fellow Africans can really peep the bigger picture.

I'm out! cool
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Dyamante(f): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hah its all good mate!! No hard feelings though.
We need to preach on AFRICA UNITE,
Peace!
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
atleast there's "24hr" supply of electricity

I don't know why you people are so quick to always point out 24hr supply of electricity smh. What have you achieved with your 24hr of electricity?? As far as I know, kenya is still a shyte hole! "24hr" electricity is a luxury, Nigerians have survived without it and are the economy is growing at an average of 7% without it - the same can't be said of Kenya with your "24hr."

The last time I checked your President care more about the lives of white people in your country, than its citizen. Didn't your President come to Abuja and marvel at Nigerian architecture?? You need to get over yourselves - kenya is far below Nigeria in everything, apart from the long distance race at the Olympics.
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hah its all good mate!! No hard feelings though.
We need to preach on AFRICA UNITE,
Peace!

Peace!
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Dyamante(f): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lool i thought we just called a truce
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Skywalker5(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
At least Nigerian politicians are kind off getting involved in the average man's problem. thats sounds like a good move apart from the stealing part they do regularly
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by str8talk1: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
From my own pt. of view,d best way 2 hit d SA Govt. & their pple by d balls is 2 ask GLO,ETISALAT & AIRTEL to buy up d assets of MTN in Naija while Hi TV,My TV & other Cable Networks to buy up d assets of DSTV. With these actions,they will knw dey have me$$ed up wt d wrong country. Itz about time d Nigerian government realize dat our population is an assets 4 both foreign & local investors,dat 4rm own calculation,d SA Govt. failed to appreciate. Now,I am beggining to admire Robert Mugabe.
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by bittyend(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lool i thought we just called a truce

I'm being patriotic grin

Blue blood flows in the arteries of every human being - but the colour of the blood in my arteries is green white green. I'll defend  that green white green - even when I'm being persecuted cool

Proudly Nigerian wink
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by rolchi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
bittyend:

I'm being patriotic grin

Blue blood flows in the arteries of every human being - but the colour of the blood in my arteries is green white green. I'll defend  that green white green - even when I'm being persecuted cool

Proudly Nigerian wink

Me like the bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Dyamante(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2012
Thats a good thing,but sometimes its also important to look at it from another person's perspective. Can you imagine your fellow countryman who has probably invested in s.a,built his life there,started his family there and put his entire investment there and the only home his children know is there being kicked out of there because of a silly misunderstanding? I dont think its fair at all, Just think about it
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
bittyend:

I'm being patriotic grin

Proudly Nigerian wink

Omo-naija nothing do u!!
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
Pierre - March 7, 2012 at 09:18 Report comment
I like the nigerians, they sell me cheap, duty free cigaretts
35Reply to Pierre | 3 comments (hide)

blaqmonk - March 7, 2012 at 10:50 Report comment
me too, and the weed and ecstacy is nice, I like the hookers they own, let Nigerians into our country, they make it fun for us lost souls, we know they dnt help towards our GDP but hey, who cares lol

at least SA still gbado the "levels" grin grin
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by dasparrow: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
bittyend:

I'm being patriotic grin

Proudly Nigerian wink

LOL, I know that's right bro cheesy

Dyamante:

Thats a good thing,but sometimes its also important to look at it from another person's perspective. Can you imagine your fellow countryman who has probably invested in s.a,built his life there,started his family there and put his entire investment there and the only home his children know is there being kicked out of there because of a silly misunderstanding? I dont think its fair at all, Just think about it

I also see where you are coming from. I have however heared of fellow Nigerians who got their vaccination cards in South Africa and where almost turned away as well all because they are Nigerian. So, South Africans are not as innocent as you are trying to make them seem. Also, thanks to the internet, I am now aware of all the hostilities Nigerians face in the hands of so-called fellow Africans. Therefore, when other racial groups treat Africans like crap around the world, we dare not complain. A house that is divided amongst itself can never stand. Besides, the feeling of hatred is not from God and if we should die today, we should not expect to see His face if we don't change. Anyways, peace!
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by betty009(f): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by tigerleggs(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nigeria should be ready for more Diplomatic rows cos Yellow cards still sells in Nigerian airports by 'srenaelc' I've said my mind.
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by tigerleggs(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
betty009:

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

Miss BB. Please quietly remove this post or be ready for electronic Holy Ghost fire. Pig.
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by feelamong(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
"Barely 24 hours after the second batch of 56South African deportees were sent home, theNigerian government said it has uncovered a prostitution ring ran by a high profile South African businessman with 67 prostitutes in his employment both in Abuja and Lagos.

Consequently, the Federal Government has concluded plans to deport the 67 prostitutes who are believed to be HIV positive back to Jacob Zuma. The move is part of government deliberate policy to double the figure of the 125 Nigerians deported by South Africa before the consideration of any diplomatic solution to the lingering feud with the South African government." I am loving the President Goodluck Jonathan ''bolekaja'' diplomacy!
You 'Tarka' me, I 'Daboh' you!!!! grin
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by sayusuf(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2012
nigeria should send mend to south africa on a special one week destructive mission.
Another week opc.
another week bh.
They will surely apologise
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by yampoo(m): 1:13am On Mar 08, 2012
Breaking News

Again, FG deports 33 South Africans ***As diplomatic row deepens.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/33338.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by cfours: 2:33am On Mar 08, 2012
ok this is getting serious. something ought to be done to stop this tension
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by fuqua: 3:24am On Mar 08, 2012
Am loving it grin
Re: Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2012
I love FGN's action thus far. I want MTN and DSTV hit as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Resurgent Niger Delta Republic- Igbo Viewpoint / Dasukigate: Buhari’s Close Friend, Jafaru Isa Returns N170m / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Grow To $36.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.