Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245349 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Deezou:
Iyabetajos,congrats and welcome onboard.i rememba u from my ttc days,may u carry 2 term dis tym arnd.

amen sis tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mummyejire:

congrats sis, you are more than welcome, remember you from ttc thread days,may the good Lord see you through, this very joy is permanent, it will grow to term, and your delivery shall be swift and easy.

amen sis tnx a.lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas...mummy zino

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
ahnie:
Merry xmas...mummy zino

A face to the name is niceeeeeee! Merry XMAS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
ahnie:
Merry xmas...mummy zino

Merry xmas babe, kiss baby Z for us.. God bless & be with you both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mummy lil bobo king...same tu you.thnks ma'am modath
modath:

Merry xmas babe, kiss baby Z for us.. God bless & be with you both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
A mention tu the pics z niceeeee from you ma'am
Fabmummy:

A face to the name is niceeeeeee! Merry XMAS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
The best Christmas ever.
Sharing this beautiful moment with my priceless jewel is something words can't explain. I can't believe it's real. I sometimes feel like it's all a dream but she's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My child, my baby, the first fruit of my womb! Chai! This feeling is sweet and incomparable.

I pray for all ATC (about to conceieve) sisters, una go born sotey you will be begging God to please give others na, that you already have too many children.

I came, I saw, I conquered!!! Glory to God!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Super sweeeeeeeeeet,i know the feelinz bae.your lil girlie barbie z beauriful,i lov her hairband.lovely smiles.
cherrymum:
The best Christmas ever.
Sharing this beautiful moment with my priceless jewel is something words can't explain. I can't believe it's real. I sometimes feel like it's all a dream but she's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My child, my baby, the first fruit of my womb! Chai! This feeling is sweet and incomparable.

I pray for all ATC (about to conceieve) sisters, una go born sotey you will be begging God to please give others na, that you already have too many children.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chinwendym. So grateful to God for you. Ur son is so cuteeee.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry xmas everyone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gave birth this evening. Mother, father &baby are doing great. Bs later

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
rchilee:
yipee! We got a christmas baby grin Congrats, God bless him/her.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
rchilee:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
@ chinwendym I thank God for giving u life.u will live to see ur grand n great grand children.ur testimony is settled in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
rchilee:
Congrats mama.welcome our Christmas baby.blessings

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Iyabetajos:
hi mommas compliments of the season.
Welcome, you shall carry to term and deliver with ease.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
rchilee:

Yipee...go rchilee! go rchilee! Christmas beibe! *dancing etighi and Shoji grin
As the chief naming officer, I hereby name the babe Modesodun gringrin

Ehn ehn tyconcepts....what is the apeja of mofe's name? pardon my ofofoism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
ahnie:
Merry xmas...mummy zino
Where is the face grin.
I missed.
Anyway, let me keep up with my imagination.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
cherrymum:
The best Christmas ever.
Una 2 fine gan. Enjoy your Christmas. GOD bless you two.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
rchilee:
Congratulations, xmas baby yipeeeee.
Welcome to Vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
The face z with me ma'am.haapi xmaz
ozycy:
Where is the face grin. I missed. Anyway, let me keep up with my imagination.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Congrats rchilee.welcome xmas baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
ahnie:
The face z with me ma'am.haapi xmaz
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2015
rchilee:

Yayyyyy!!
Christmas Baby!!!! grin
#DecemberMamas kiss kiss kiss

Congrats Rchilee. May this child bring you nothing but joy always. Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 12:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Rchilee endless joy and celebrations as we welcome the grand arrival of your lo . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Our Xmas baby is here, to God be the glory.

rchilee:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Iyabetajos:
hi mommas compliments of the season.been silently reading n catching up.hope am welcome.
was a member in 2013 bt lost my babies.am back again n abt 11weeks gone.am officially team july ohhh hope am welcome here.

Welcome welcome welcome!!! smiley

As the class captain of #teamjuly i officially welcome you to the team, since you have decided to port from a silent member to an active member. Don't worry about paying your dues. Its been waived for you. Just grab a seat and put your bumbum there.
This time, we shall all carry to term and deliver safely. No more baby loss. How has the MS been treating you?

Hehehe, my class don dey full. Anymore members?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2015
lioha:
Dose cerclage stop Pprom? I know of a mother here who lost a pregnancy with cerclage intact.

Yes & No.
depending on d cause of PPROM, If it is just d weakness of cervix alone it is most likely to help to a greater percentage. if it is from infections, it will be difficult to save. then also some pple have abnormally shaped uterus, that can also be a bit problematic.
it cerclage fails, d more permanent kind (Shidirokar cerclage)*spelling* is advised, it is put in via laparoscopic surgery, and d woman must give birth via C-section.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2015
mitchyy:

Welcome welcome welcome!!! smiley

As the class captain of #teamjuly i officially welcome you to the team, since you have decided to port from a silent member to an active member. Don't worry about paying your dues. Its been waived for you. Just grab a seat and put your bumbum there.
This time, we shall all carry to term and deliver safely. No more baby loss. How has the MS been treating you?

Hehehe, my class don dey full. Anymore members

ahh let me twale for u ohhh.i remain loyal ohh.no much ms ohh.mine starts mostly in d evening or when i cook.i dnt have appetite for anyfood except meatpie and melon lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2015
MsPat:

Yipee...go rchilee! go rchilee! Christmas beibe! *dancing etighi and Shoji grin
As the chief naming officer, I hereby name the babe Modesodun gringrin

Ehn ehn tyconcepts....what is the apeja of mofe's name? pardon my ofofoism

I no understand the meaning of "Apeja" oooo.

How is the garri+iced blocks+milk ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2015
ozycy:
Welcome, you shall carry to term and deliver with ease.
amen ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.