Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272120 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6957) (6958) (6959) (6960) (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 6:03pm On May 24
I hate first trimester embarassed
Hamzashaf99:
True talk.

Those of us that are just starting first trimester, only God is our help with the food aversion and nausea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 6:04pm On May 24
Dijaaa:

October 2024 team

Let's welcome our newest member oh. Mama you are welcome đŸ¤— to our amazing team. Sending you cold watermelons and yourgurt grin

1. Parkiz...............Oct.5..... ?
2. Ryan................Oct........?
3. Dijaaa.............oct.16.....?
4. Doyen94......oct26....?
mama I am oct 3rd o, I forgot to indicate it before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 9:59pm On May 24
Ryan03:
mama I am oct 3rd o, I forgot to indicate it before

Noted mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 4:44am On May 25
mummynicole3:
I just saw the spotting once and I didn't see it again ma, and about the test, I know it done when trying to get pregnant, so I don't know for the doctor sef, he referred me to a lab, maybe he's just doing the referral thing, who knows.
it can be done while pregnant, it’s just to know if your progesterone level is okay or if it needs to be supplemented with cyclogest and the rest… please do what the doctor said
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dobi89: 9:06pm On May 25
Good evening mamas abeg make una help me. My 3 years old is always scratching her hair, neck, anus and other place I have tried many things and is not working pls help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 2:02pm On May 26
Hamzashaf99:
True talk.

Those of us that are just starting first trimester, only God is our help with the food aversion and nausea

This food aversion no reach my side.

I ate so much that within 2 months of being pregnant, almost everyone knew I was expecting cos I added so much weight.

I had to go do scan sef to confirm if I'm expecting twin.

But guess what now!

I'm in my 2nd trimester and these same people are wondering whether I'm pregnant or not because I've gone back to my normal self, no over eating, baby bump sef don reduce, I've reduced in weight.

Overall, you won't know I'm pregnant except for being kinda pale. Lobatan.

I'm in my 16th week now.

To all November mamas abeg show face o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 6:29pm On May 26
Dijaaa:
Meanwhile na only me Waka come with this lack of sleep at night. Na so eye go clear even when I try to force the sleep. Isn't it too early for this one again. Kai

I had the same issue sometimes ago, but it resolved on its own. Just ensure you keep taking enough fluids and find a comfortable position to sleep. Well-done mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummynicole3(f): 12:37pm On May 27

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harlewy: 1:27am On May 28
Good morning mummies. Am 41 weeks prg and no sign of labor. Though have bn feeling cramps since 3days ago. The doctor said I will be induced if I don't give birth before Thursday. Am first time mum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:22pm On May 28
whyworryPH:
For anyone wondering about the stitchless stitches for CS, it's true. Good hospitals in Nigeria do it now and it's so neat you will almost not be able to tell that a CS was carried out. That's what I got with this second CS and I didn't even know about it until I checked the incision site and was wondering why there was no stitch line.
In fact, the doc even covered the first CS stitch line I had with my second baby that was not looking nice.

Abeg, technology good mbok. Ask questions and if the hospital has it, take the opportunity if you're opting for CS.

Hi ma'am long time, can you please send me hi on WhatsApp i want to find out something from you, thanks in anticipation. 08030947359
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 12:45pm On May 28
eunikgirl:

Please oh... I still opinions on this.

How old is your baby? Have you tried original blue seal vaseline, baby secret is good only if you can get the original one, as for boot i can't say.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temisan2015: 11:37am On May 30
Hello

Please does can anyone comment on this results

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 7:52am On Jun 01
Harlewy:
Good morning mummies. Am 41 weeks prg and no sign of labor. Though have bn feeling cramps since 3days ago. The doctor said I will be induced if I don't give birth before Thursday. Am first time mum.

Well done on the baby baking mama... Just seeing this post, have you finally delivered your bundle of Joy? We await good news from you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eunikgirl: 11:50am On Jun 01
Aitee1:

How old is your baby? Have you tried original blue seal vaseline, baby secret is good only if you can get the original one, as for boot i can't say.

she's turning one this month. I don't like the idea of using vaseline because she naturally sweats alot and i think vaseline will probably make it worse. I know where to get original baby products so I am not worried about buying fake.

Thanks so much for your reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 3:22pm On Jun 01
Team October 2024
Roll call for the month of June.

Happy New months Mama's. Gradually, we are getting there. We thank God for bringing us this far and may He make the remaining journey more easier for us all. Easy and swift delivery with mother and baby or babies fine by God's grace. Hope all us don start antenatal especially my fellow old mamas.
Abeg if you be team October and you still dey hide come out jare.

2. Ryan................Oct.3........?
4. Doren94......oct26....?
5. Ollumyte.... Oct22....?

Also if you have found out your baby's gender kindly indicate. Me nover sure yet. I want to reconfirm first.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 2:12am On Jun 02
A silent follower here.

Hope it's not late to register for June?

EDD: 8th June, 2024

May God make it easy for all of us.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 4:52pm On Jun 02
Dijaaa:

Team October 2024

Happy New months Mama's. Gradually, we are getting there. We thank God for bringing us this far and may He make the remaining journey more easier for us all. Easy and swift delivery with mother and baby or babies fine by God's grace. Hope all us don start antenatal especially my fellow old mamas.

Also if you have found out your baby's gender kindly indicate. Me nover sure yet. I want to reconfirm first.

Present mama... We thank God for how far He has brought us. We'll be reconfirming our genders in the next appointment too. I wish us all Smooth bumpy ride

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angelasisiano(f): 6:50pm On Jun 03
Parkiz:

Present mama... We thank God for how far He has brought us. We'll be reconfirming our genders in the next appointment too. I wish us all Smooth bumpy ride
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angelasisiano(f): 6:51pm On Jun 03
Good day Mamas
I'm glad to be here
I'm team October
Edd 25/10/2024
Happy to learn and have this experience with you all
Dijaaa:

Team October 2024

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 12:30pm On Jun 04
Angelasisiano:
Good day Mamas
I'm glad to be here
I'm team October
Edd 25/10/2024
Happy to learn and have this experience with you all

You are highly welcome mama. Will add asap.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 12:38pm On Jun 04
Team October 2024

Name................. Edd............. Gender
1. Parkiz............ Oct.5.......... ?
2. Ryan................ Oct.3........ ?
3. Dijaaa............. Oct.16..... ?
4. Doren94...... Oct26.... ?
5. Ollumyte.... Oct22.... ?
6. Angelasisiano..... Oct25........ ?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 04
Kindly refer me good private hospital around Eledi/Obasanjo Ota. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 9:35am On Jun 08
BA! BA!! BA!!!

The Lord has done it again, blessing us with a beautiful princess at 4:21pm yesterday.

EDD - 8th June, 2024
DOB - 7th June, 2024 via V.D with little tear.

Baby weighs 3.40kg.
BS coming soon.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 2:45pm On Jun 08
dave06:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

The Lord has done it again, blessing us with a beautiful princess at 4:21pm yesterday.

EDD - 8th June, 2024

Baby weighs 3.07kg.
BS coming soon.

Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 11:24pm On Jun 08
dave06:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

EDD - 8th June, 2024

Baby weighs 3.07kg.
BS coming soon.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:40am On Jun 09
dave06:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

EDD - 8th June, 2024

Baby weighs 3.07kg.
BS coming soon.
Congratulations. More joy and blessings may this bring to you and your family

We dey wait for BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 8:17pm On Jun 09
Congrats mamacita.... Welcome baby girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 10:58am On Jun 11
dave06:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

EDD - 8th June, 2024

Baby weighs 3.07kg.
BS coming soon.
\

Congratulations.. Baby, you're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 3:23am On Jun 12
Hamzashaf99:
Have you tried Omeprazole for the GERD? It could help reduce stomach acid.

The thing with some pregnancy issues is that you just have to manage them.

Thanks for this suggestions mama. I've been suffering from this symptoms too. Will try the Omeprazole. Can't wait for October wallahi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12
write in English please
MrCork:

helo please can chop kiss isf i pays u 5k cash per chicks?(no oofencsece) smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrCork: 3:12pm On Jun 12
kasany:
write in English please

U very rude.u this babe that looklike capinter!! angry
Do u relice u talkin to a Londoner?have u beeento London?wot do u no about London innit.u open dat yor homebase Nigerian mouth telling me to spek English. We spek queen's English here in London. U spek pigeon English there in dat Nigeria place. U not even fine. I have moiney, u dont innit.u not on my level & u stand no shance toasting me innit!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrCork: 3:16pm On Jun 12
kasany:
write in English please

anyways you locky am in a good mood & i can giv u moiney...gimme yor nomba innit? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6957) (6958) (6959) (6960) (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.