Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196790 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
FINA4804:
I salute all my seniors, and I wish January mamas safe delivery.
Team March come out and represent oh. Mummy Rezzy oya take roll.
Team March hope "some or all " of us have entered third trimester, because i have oh; and antenatal is now two weeks. If you have not gotten there just hold on you are going there.
Team March for supernatural delivery.

Right here. Can we all have a roll call
I'm 30weeks gone and countdown has started. Braxton Hicks is taking hold of me with the frequent Urine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
okhionkpai:
Hello mothers,and pregnant women. Please i have a question. I have very high libido so i like to have sex with my DW everyday,sometimes twice(except during her AF). It's been like that since we were dating up till now, we are now trying to conceive for 4months now. My wife insists that we should cut down on sex to twice a week and then have it everyday during her ovulation period. Please is she right. Will having sex everyday reduce chances of pregnancy?

You remind me of my ttc period. Well so far you have a good sperm count, everyday sex is good but the not so good can have it every other day. Sperm is healthy in the morning and in abundant. You can start having sex a day after her period in every other day interval so as to boost the fresh sperm. As for me I did it every other day and hit everyday for 5days during my ovulation cycle. Wish you baby dust

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Apeke1991 and Shindarayo una welcome. You will have a lovely stay here.

Zaynie I don see say people don dey eye this your money too much oh, beware of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
He is right. The best side is on your left cos it aids blood flow. Stop facing down!!
christybabe:
Mamas in the house, is it wrong to sleep with my tummy facing down. am in my 13th week and hubby said is not proper that I should sleep sideways. And sleeping downwards is my best sleeping position. Will sleeping downwards hurt my baby..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okhionkpai: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
sayoddy:

You remind me of my ttc period. Well so far you have a good sperm count, everyday sex is good but the not so good can have it every other day. Sperm is healthy in the morning and in abundant. You can start having sex a day after her period in every other day interval so as to boost the fresh sperm. As for me I did it every other day and hit everyday for 5days during my ovulation cycle. Wish you baby dust
thanks. Really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prayer Time!

Heavenly Father, Eternal Rock of Ages, we are here before You to bless Your holy name. Thank you for year 2015 and for bringing us to 2016. Thank you for sustaining families through the good and bad times. Thank you for safe deliveries so far. Thank You for the BFPs recorded and for our pregnant mamas. Be thou exalted oh Lord
May this year be money filled for us all in Jesus name. I pray for the hand of God to rest upon our children that they shall be trained in the way of the Lord in Jesus name.
The power of God that has caused us to conceive, cause us to bring forth safely healthy babies in Jesus name.
During this pregnancy O Lord give us heavenly care and proper development for our babies in Jesus name.
I pray that in this season of the Lord Reigns, God will remember all those that desire the fruit of the womb in Jesus’ name

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okhionkpai: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:

To some extent it does. This is so because the more sexyou have before her fertile days, the less concentrated your sperm production is. A more concentrated sperm aids conception. So it is usually advised for couples trying to conceive, they avoid sex until her fertile days so the sperm will be very concentrated! Word of caution- undue anxiety has a way of reducing chances of conception. Both of you should be talking a tablet of 5mg folic acid daily. Best wishes.
Thanks maam.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okhionkpai: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
helovesme:

Your wife is right. You have to do the do 4 -5 days before she ovulates, the very day she ovulates and 4-5 days after ovulation in order to maximise her chances. Doggggy style is also the best to ensure the spermmmm is fully deposited.
Thanks for the response maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
mothers in d house pls help me out ooo
I started having heart burn or should I rather say chest burn*( obi na erem oku)*. I don't know the cause and it increases whenever I eat spicy food, peppery food or hot food. I ate beans this afternoon and it worsened uptil now it is still paining me. have been spitting since this evening and I feel like throwing up. am 32 weeks gone.

pls what might be the cause?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
@mbula, it's normal for your cycle to be a bit irregular after childbirth. It will still normalise so relax yourself. However, your cycle length(24days) may or may not change. Cheers
@maureensylvia, heartburn is part of the package o! Your womb pushes your stomach up and the acidic content comes up and irritates your throat. Spicy food and lying down immediately after a meal makes it worse. Get a good antacid, it helps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
maureensylvia:

yes ooo team mate ah don go shopping finish ooo. how about u?

btw I will call our usual roll call tonight

smiley I haven't o. But I have already schedule wednesday it my shopping spree.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
maureensylvia:

yes ooo team mate ah don go shopping finish ooo. how about u?

btw I will call our usual roll call tonight

smiley I haven't o. But I have already schedule wednesday for my shopping spree.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
maureensylvia:
I started having heart burn or should I rather say chest burn*( obi na erem oku)*. I don't know the cause and it increases whenever I eat spicy food, peppery food or hot food. I ate beans this afternoon and it worsened uptil now it is still paining me. have been spitting since this evening and I feel like throwing up. am 32 weeks gone.

Taking a glass of milk or chewing gum that contained milk immediately after eating such meals helped prevent the heartburn from coming up. Also helped reduce the heartburn if it had started before I could lay my hands on either of the two. Like @soonest suggested, a good antacid would help. Pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
mulberry:
Good evening mommys And moms to be. I am new here just started following some days ago. I'm due in May. Not read anything about May crew. Hope I'm not alone oo.
Welcome, my sis from the other thread.
You came late small shaa. Pay your dues first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
I miss RashMe o. She would have announced our PrayerMonday embarassed

Oya mamas....come out o!
Sayoddy, welldone wink
Class Captains make una try dey ginger your teamies to come PrayerMonday o

Cc...
Who be January Captain sef?
February nko?
March?
April...Tammyloreoluwa
May?......
June?...
July?....
August.... BritneyStacy
September
Octobermamas in the making wink, how the kpekusing ministry?

Bismillahi Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem.
Subuanallah
Alhamdulillah
Wa la ilaha ilallah
Allahu Akbar
Wa la haola walaquwata ila billahi Aliyu l'Azeem

O Allah,
Forgive our sins. The ones of the past/ present, intentional/ unintentional, the ones people made us commit/ we made people commit.
Amin
O Allah,
Grant us protection because only you can provide the ultimate protection from evil.
Protect us and our family from the evil from human and non human beings.
Amin.
O Allah,
Bless us, You are the Lord of Bounty, bless us financially, mentally, medically, socially and in all aspects we may be lacking.
O Allah,
Grant our about to conceive mothers the strength to hold on to your word. Grant them the bfp they been expecting. When it comes Ya Allah, let it be a stressfree , fruitful and healthy pregnancy for them.
Amin.
Grant our pregnant mothers the strength to carry through to the finish line, the grace to deliver healthy babies in a swift, easy and sweet manner.
Amin.
Grant our vigilante mamas the patience and strength ( physical and psychological) to do their motherly duties. Protect their offsprings from all things human and non human that snatch babies from this world. Amin
Grant our daddies all that is needed for them to be amazing fathers. Amin
Grant our sabi mamas more wisdom, happiness ( so that they will have our time) in their lives. Amin
Grant the GhostMode mamas the confidence to knock the door. Amin
Grant each and everyone of us growth in our personal lives so that soon enough Presidents, Senators, Professors, Heads of Services,Chief Judges and other notable professions will emerge from this thread. Amin
Grant us peace and happiness in our homes. Amin

Suratul Kaothar
This is a Surah in which Allah promises the Prophet an abundance of all that has been lost.
May abundant joy, happiness, love, money, good health, wisdom reign in our lives. Amin

#FirstPrayerMonday2016

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Apeke1991:
Hi mamas . I am new here just 7 weeks gone . First time mum . Team August .Thanks a lot peeps
Congrats and welcome to this great community.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
soonest:
@mbula, it's normal for your cycle to be a bit irregular after childbirth. It will still normalise so relax yourself. However, your cycle length(24days) may or may not change. Cheers
@maureensylvia, heartburn is part of the package o! Your womb pushes your stomach up and the acidic content comes up and irritates your throat. Spicy food and lying down immediately after a meal makes it worse. Get a good antacid, it helps.

@soonest thanx dear for calming me down.God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
mamadowell:
Please mamas
Follow your docs advice, you are due already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
shindarayo:
Yipee,bn following this thread for sometime too,.
Congratulations dear.
Welcome
Your daughter will be so happy to have a sibling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
mbula:
good day my beautiful sabi mamas....how is ..
It's very normal, I had same experience with previous babies,
It will normalize with time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shindarayo(f): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
zaynie:
Welcome Apeke1991 and Shindarayo.
I wish you both a healthy, stressfree and fruitful pregnancy.

My money don dey plenty o! grin
Abeg who know how much land be now fore Banana Island? cheesy
tanks dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
BritneyStacy:

grin cheesy e get one house where dey beside Linda Ikeji own wey dem never buy. I for like make you just buy that one at once. ..no stress yourself with land. grin

Pictures or adonbilivit
I hope the house is reeeeaaaalllly big o? Like x10 of Linda own grin
You know say I get plenty money.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
goldmine:

Taking a glass of milk or chewing gum that contained milk immediately after eating such meals helped prevent the heartburn from coming up. Also helped reduce the heartburn if it had started before I could lay my hands on either of the two. Like @soonest suggested, a good antacid would help. Pele.

thanks dear u are a darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
soonest:

thanks dear I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
maureensylvia:

am into estate management cheapest land for banana island is 700million. U can call or contact me via my office. b fast oooo we get too many buyers grin

Only 700 million...too small abeg!
I dey look for the one of 7billion angry angry angry

Lioha, who go defraud me, na inside all the corner corner for my body I dey keep my money o....inside bra, pant, even all the folds for my side dey hide my money join grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
sayoddy:
Prayer Time!
n this season of the Lord Reigns, God will remember all those that desire the fruit of the womb in Jesus’ name
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
maureensylvia:
mothers in d house pls help me out ooo.pls what might be the cause?
Beans on its own causes heart burn.
Part of the package.
Try and drink milk and see if it will stop it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimpeswt: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
lcoral:
Hailings to all team February mothers. Hope we re all doing great. We shall all have a safe delivery and come here to testify of Gods goodness in our lives. Lots of love.
Amen ooo team February for Divine Delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
DP

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
ozycy:
Prospective October mamas, hope you are warming up or better still, hope you guys are into action already grin if you get wat I mean. lipsrsealed
M
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimpeswt: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=sayoddy post=41656630]Prayer Time!

Heavenly Father, Eternal Rock of Ages, we are here before You to bless Your holy name. Thank you for year 2015 and for bringing us to 2016. Thank you for sustaining families through the good and bad times. Thank you for safe deliveries so far. Thank You for the BFPs recorded and for our pregnant mamas. Be thou exalted oh Lord
May this year be money filled for us all in Jesus name. I pray for the hand of God to rest upon our children that they shall be trained in the way of the Lord in Jesus name.
The power of God that has caused us to conceive, cause us to bring forth safely healthy babies in Jesus name.
During this pregnancy O Lord give us heavenly care and proper development for our babies in Jesus name.
I pray that in this season of the Lord Reigns, God will remember all those that desire the fruit of the womb in Jesus’ name[/quote

A big nd powerful Amen!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2016
maureensylvia:

I take gascol to relieve mine. I observed mine starts when I eat very late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.