Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,142 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8262346 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Amen amen. Lord hear us as we pray in oneness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Zaynie come o.....owo ti po mhen!

Banana island is small Jare, lets construct our own island with giant houses! gringrin As the assistant treasurer, I get to pick the house with robots that will do all my chores tongue

Happy bumping to all new mamas...the Lord is our strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:29am On Jan 05, 2016
okhionkpai:

thanks. Really appreciate your help.
You're welcome. You can google more about SME Sperm Meets Egg method.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:22am On Jan 05, 2016
MsPat:
Zaynie come o.....owo ti po mhen!

Banana island is small Jare, lets construct our own island with giant houses! gringrin As the assistant treasurer, I get to pick the house with robots that will do all my chores tongue

Happy bumping to all new mamas...the Lord is our strength.

From when did you become my Asst? undecided
When e reach building house bah? angry
Who even told you it is the Ministry's money I yamm using sef lipsrsealed

How borri? Hope the twins are kicking you like Jackie Chan ?wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Good morning all,been a while jare
Congrats to all mama's dat offloaded.
Welcome onboard newbies.

My able team mates(April).I salute oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Happy New Year mamas in the house.

Please for those who reside in Port Harcourt, where can one do a 3D scan?

cc firttymum
cc neks31
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2016
zaynie:
Congrats Nnetriplet. May your child always bring you joy and pride. Amin
What a beautiful way to end the year. kiss

Welcome Bcolah, have a stressfree, healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
You pay to me o....na dis kain customers I dey like....not like Brokewaist wey say make I come Tompolo side come collect money for creek angry.
Where she dey sef?
Brokewaist! Brokewaist!!
And Talltosyne?

MsPat, I cannot laff abeg... cheesy
Wait till the last 3 weeks, you will think somebody painted your neck black ni tongue.
Goodnews is you will get your complexion back a few weeks after birth. wink

Aunty Zaynie I dey o. After I don tell Tompolo say I dey expect visitor, I no see your brake light again, daris God O

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Good morning sweeties. Congrats to the new mums and mums to be!

My teamies, how are you all holding up?

Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe

Anyone started ANC yet? My first class is tomorrow. Dh is insisting he wants to follow me o. I nor know how i wan take pursue am, because all the mamas der go just laugh me say i drag my hubby follow body for ordinary antenatal. He's curious to see how it goes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2016
mitchyy:

Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe

Anyone started ANC yet? My first class is tomorrow. Dh is insisting he wants to follow me o. I nor know how i wan take pursue am, because all the mamas der go just laugh me say i drag my hubby follow body for ordinary antenatal. He's curious to see how it goes.

make him follow you jare! Actually you're likely to be the envy of other women who's spouses didn't follow them wink

Enjoy the attention while it lasts! wink

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2016
mitchyy:

Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe

pls allow dh follow for d first time if he wants. I wld want dh to but he doesnt like d idea. Mine shld be next week too n first visit too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
destinedmom:
Welcome onboard newbies.

We trowey salute give you too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2016
I hale you team mate

destinedmom:
Welcome onboard newbies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
babythug:

make him follow you jare! Actually you're likely to be the envy of other women who's spouses didn't follow them wink

Enjoy the attention while it lasts! wink

All the nurses already knows both of us o. But this ANC own ehn, i just felt it'll be one kind. Dh even volunteered to help me take notes. Shame go finish me o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2016
jamesbridget13:
pls allow dh follow for d first time if he wants. I wld want dh to but he doesnt like d idea. Mine shld be next week too n first visit too.

Does that mean you're #teamjuly too? Yayyy! Enter class, grab a seat and say hi to your team mates.

Updated Roll Call:

Mitchyy
Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe
Jamesbridget13
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Morning mothers, pls cum to ma aid Ooooo. Don't knw d cream to go for though tinking of Sebamed but I nid more enlightenment whether to buy d pack or jst pick.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2016
mitchyy:

All the nurses already knows both of us o. But this ANC own ehn, i just felt it'll be one kind. Dh even volunteered to help me take notes. Shame go finish me o cheesy

LOL Better let him attend , he will buy you snacks after the class grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2016
@mitchyy, allow d guy joor. Some women come wt their dh na. Ur dh dey romantic to even want to accompany u sef. Most men ll just provide money and dats it. Bt urs is going d extra mile to gv u emotional support. At least he ll help u carry ur bag etc.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2016
@tatacherie, how body? Both pessaries and vag cream are safe to use. So u can use. E go soon end don't worry.

January mamas, how are we? Who s giving us our first baby? God has already granted us smooth deliveries according to our hearts' desires!
#teamjanuaryfordeliverywithouttear# #teamnewyrbabies#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
FINA4804:
I salute all my seniors, and I wish January mamas safe delivery.
Team March come out and represent oh. Mummy Rezzy oya take roll.
Team March hope "some or all " of us have entered third trimester, because i have oh; and antenatal is now two weeks. If you have not gotten there just hold on you are going there.
Team March for supernatural delivery.

Team March mark your name.

bee2bee
Rezzy
FINA4804
yetunspepper
Anak123
proudmum11
moonert,
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee
Sayoddy
Fosterkid
mrsbw

5H4D3

Myselfonly

SimpleWow

We are your team mates.

Other team March add your name oo.

MsPat, you be team March?

Wishing all preggy mamas a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2016
mitchyy:

Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe

my DH follows me for all my ante natal visits, as a matter of fact he tells his colleagues that he's going for antenatal grin grin grin grin grin
FTD things...............lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2016
rezzy:

Team March mark your name.

bee2bee
Rezzy
FINA4804
yetunspepper
Anak123
proudmum11
moonert,
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee
Sayoddy

Other team March add you name oo.

MsPat, you be team March?

Wishing all preggy mamas a safe delivery.
I am present. Fosterkid is in team March,where are you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
zaynie:

Pictures or adonbilivit
I hope the house is reeeeaaaalllly big o? Like x10 of Linda own grin
You know say I get plenty money.
Most people no sabi say dem never buy that house o, so I no want put the pictures yet so you are not overtaken by highest bidders. Just send me a mail if you are really interested. The house has Linda Ikeji as it's neigbour to the left and Dangote as it's neigbour to the right. You can imagine the competition you are in for grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
brokewaist:

cc firttymum
cc neks31
where do you live in Ph. Most places normally use 3D. I have used Pyramid in town, Olive tree at eastern by pass,Sophike at Amadi ama, then there is one in D-line I have forgotten the name. I hope this helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2016
brokewaist:

cc firttymum
cc neks31

Longest time teamie, 3d scan can be done at Olivetree, eastern byepass, close to redemption ministries, I intend doin one b4 my appointment nxt week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2016
FINA4804:
where do you live in Ph. Most places normally use 3D. I have used Pyramid in town, Olive tree at eastern by pass,Sophike at Amadi ama, then there is one in D-line I have forgotten the name. I hope this helps

Wow, didn't knw Pyramid have upgraded to 3D, the one @ station road is more accessible to me cos of my office, pls how much does it cost?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Ahnie where u dey o, long time no hear.
Blessedtwins how's the ministry moving?
Chiwendym howdy? You don chop xmas and new year chicken abi? Ekene nko o. Give the prince kisses for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Good morning mamas, help a FTM out, pls how much should be the budget for baby essential items? Where can I get a fair bargain, asin market? A list of the basic things and prices will also help....thanks in anticipation.

P.s I'm a may mum, hope its not too early to start shopping? Any May mum don shop? Sorry for the many questions, just curious nio.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Wow so many pages to read, happy new year to all mamas in the house. Congrats to those that have offloaded. Team January, I wish u all a stressful delivery. And to my team mates God will definately complete what he has started. Wow, what a great joy, am having less than 8 weeks to go, baba God u too much.

# team feb#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mummy Lam,we yaa phyne o,zino z a handful,gats to keep her@bail,she z scatterin n spoilin tinz in the hauz.kiss yur barbie gyal for me.
cherrymum:
Ahnie where u dey o, long time no hear.
Blessedtwins how's the ministry moving?
Chiwendym howdy? You don chop xmas and new year chicken abi? Ekene nko o. Give the prince kisses for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
@LegitDiva Seriously? Now i'm curious to let him come. Its going to be so hilarious. First time pregnancy is very funny

@tchiwinnie, i've told dh can come o and he's happy. Already preparing space in his camera to document it. I nor fit laugh abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
brokewaist:

cc firttymum
cc neks31

Can give you my gynae's number, you can call him and ask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Good morning mamas, help a FTM out, pls how much should be the budget for baby essential items? Where can I get a fair bargain, asin market? A list of the basic things and prices will also help....thanks in anticipation.

P.s I'm a may mum, hope its not too early to start shopping? Any May mum don shop? Sorry for the many questions, just curious nio.

It depends on what u want, as in grade, brand, the market etc. Am on my 2nd missionary journey, will go for shopping by february or march when the prices have stabilized, I usually go to ariaria whr I can get varieties.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.