Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141489 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
@bigmom...i dont get...are you scared it will make gou dark? Its my normal cream for over 7 and im really light in complexion.....as light as monalisa chinda
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hi mummies in the house, i was also given fansidar last week friday eventhough i tested negative to malaria. a dose of 3 tablets and was advised to take another dose in a month's time.
Rukemi you r quite funny big boobs vs small boobs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
I noticed im getting darker now, though i was very light in my first trimester that i stopped creaming my body, but now my neck is d darkest part of my body though i use shea butter
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
I hear she butter makes people dark...

But i know firsthand that cocoa butter doesnt...aat least not in my case
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
H
Bludeville:
I don't plan to apply, i haven't found any thing proves that anything can cure or prevent stretchmarks, my sister had horrible stretchmarks during her pregnancy her entire stomach, her boobs, and she started using shea butter from day 1. So me i just told myself that if I'm gonna get it, I'm gonna get it... the only thing I'm conscious of is making sure i drink plenty of water. If i do get stretchmarks in the end, it's not gonna bother me, I fought the battle, i deserve the scars, Hell, it would feel like a medal to me. smiley smiley) grin grin that's how i like to see it

That's the spirit,for me, i rather know that I tried and failed than not trying at all. Really hoping I fight the battles without the scars or atleast,a negligible amount of scars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
honey86: @byvan, the old wives tale happened to be true in my case.
@bluediville, I don't have malaria yet but the doctor said I should use it since I've not been in naija for a while that my immunity against malaria could have been weakened.

I answered an online quiz based on these tales but e no dey work for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
esmeralda1: Hi mummies in the house, i was also given fansidar last week friday eventhough i tested negative to malaria. a dose of 3 tablets and was advised to take another dose in a month's time.
Rukemi you r quite funny big boobs vs small boobs.

grin grin
Lol @black neck. I wonder how the neck looks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
@RUKEMI,WE R GUD DEAR THANX FOR ASKIN. @FAVOREDGAL,FORGET SYRETCH MARK MATTER,D ONLY PLACE I DNT HAVE IT RYT NW IS MY FACE..MAKES ME WANNA CRY SEF
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Really? Is it with this pregnancy? Or before! Isnt it too early? Maybe because its twins sha...pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Being twins definitely contributed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Iyabetajos: @RUKEMI,WE R GUD DEAR THANX FOR ASKIN. @FAVOREDGAL,FORGET SYRETCH MARK MATTER,D ONLY PLACE I DNT HAVE IT RYT NW IS MY FACE..MAKES ME WANNA CRY SEF
dats cerious Oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2013
I used to have it on my bum only bt wit dis pregnancy its just spreadin.tried shea butter already.will try palmers cocoa butter n see hw it goes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2013
@belleful mamas, una doooo! How are u and ur LOs? Its well with us.
@double blessing, congrats on the newborn.
@iyaibetajos, stretchmarks already? The triplets no dey carry last oh!
Pls mamas, at how many weeks can you detect the sex of ur LO?
Pls, where is nice14 and tbaby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2013
@ mummy F,If you are in Naija,a good ultrasound ll detect at 20weeks but it is advisable to wait till 28weeks to reduce the chances of erroneous report . I checked my first two babies at 22weeks though and it was correct.

@Iyebatajos,Palmers cocoa butter doesn't work when it has appeared already,it is more of a preventive measure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Hello mamas, hope you are all doing great? Ekule oooo
@ mummyf i dey oooo thanks for checking on me. Since I came back I just dey take things easy ooo. May God remember you at the point of your need. cheesy
@ iyabetajos stretch mark already ooo shocked. Ibeji no dey carry last oooo. Hope you are strong day by day?
@ Favored gal how are u and Lo doing? I will be 11 weeks tomorrow by His grace and no morning sickness yet cheesy, I guess we are getting there oooo.
@ Nice 14 please come in to say hi.... Hope you strong with Lo?
@ double blessing congrats may God keep you and Lo.
@ all please I always feel pains on both side at night that sometimes I needed to use pillow before I sleep is it normal. Secondly, my stomach is sometimes cold instead of it to be warm, is that normal too. Sorry for my questions but I will be so happy if someone could help me please....... Love you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Cat walking into 39weeks today,God has been faithful.May all the Mums carry to term by his grace.

Tjskii,mcfemad,muttybabe andHummingbird,how una deyooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2013
@ mummyf There is a place that offers 3d scan at sura complex...its called first impressions or something and its about 5k i hear...at 16 wks u can check accurately the sex of the baby

@ tbaby...thank God you are doing aight! You are a week ahead of me. Is the pains only at night? Well, they say pains without spotting is nothing to worry about...i used to have sharp random cramps both left nd right side too...but it stopped at 9 weeks

Nice 14 commented on the other pregnancy thread earlier this week...so im sure she is doing great

@ byvan...wow! You are def ready to pop!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2013
@Favored gal,Thank God we are developing,i never knew that the 3D scan has entered our clinics,i have only read about it online . Am definitely ready to pop my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2013
@byvan...yes o! It has entered since last year or 2 years ago self!

Are you having contractions already? How exciting! Cant wait to be in your shoes! Although i hear the harder part is when the baby comes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Oh thanks so much favored gal for answering my question... I felt relieved. Hmmmm. May we carry to full term and deliver with ease by His grace. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. Okay, thanks for letting us know that nice 14 is fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2013
When the baby comes is really the hardest part,the sleepless nights can be frustrating and worse if the baby is the fussy type that loves being carried at all time .

I think they are still Braxton Hicks,with severe legs cramps that stops me in my track, the anticipation of meeting who is inside is really killing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2013
byvan, we await your glorious news. May God see all of us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks @byvan, wishing u a quick delivery!try to get as much rest as u can now cos wen baby comes, u will enter part 2!
@favored gal, where is sura complex? Lag or abj? The random cramps I think is caused by the expanding uterus.
@tbaby, slow and steady, u will get there.amen to ur prayers. God has been faithful.
I have been having those side pains too.even back ache.the pain is more on my left side cos of my sleeping position.now I make dh massage my back every evening.but I think its normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
mummyf: Thanks @byvan, wishing u a quick delivery!try to get as much rest as u can now cos wen baby comes, u will enter part 2!
@favored gal, where is sura complex? Lag or abj? The random cramps I think is caused by the expanding uterus.
@tbaby, slow and steady, u will get there.amen to ur prayers. God has been faithful.
I have been having those side pains too.even back ache.the pain is more on my left side cos of my sleeping position.now I make dh massage my back every evening.but I think its normal.

before obalende, Lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2013
@ mummyf thanks...... cheesy
@ byvan may u deliver with ease.... Please makesure you rest enough before he/ she arrives. Can't wait to hear your delivery story......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2013
@byvan, really do envy your position right now... chei! if only i can close my eyes now n open it and baby is here!
wishful thinking sha!!!

@Tbaby, i also ave side pains oh... its more concentrated on my left side... its cold be really bad at times... then i sometimes, my left bum is on fire... like literally... would just need to stop on my tracks.

My lower back is another problem... just wish it would seize sometimes sef!!! I just tire sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Tobiegal,u ll get there soon enough.

@thanks mummyf,am trying to get as much rest as I can but these toddlers.......

@beauty,amen dear ! ! the rest of us shall carry to term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tskjii,mcfemad,muttybabe andHummingbird,how una deyooo!!![/quote] madam byvan,how are you? Finally getting dia,may u deliver with ease smiley by God's grace.
My boys are fine o cheesy,growin bigger,their caps nw fit also their socks too cheesy
Emmm,finally dropped in my resignation letter cry I cnt cope @ all**twas a hard decision to make though :

Also the sleepless nyts are back and fast losin weight,I nw weigh 56 I tink,n I was weighn 69kg befor I got pregnant$hubby said am okay dat dias absolutely ntn wrong wit me embarassed I dnt slip @ all @nyt only arnd 4-5am,n by 6am,m up again,also during day,d maximum is 2hrs.dunno wat to do?

Again m apy dias no strech marks bt m tommy has somw wrinkles,nt dat much,a little below my navel sad its so irritating...and pls wen Wil dat dark horinzontal line on my tommy..its annoying

@all,how are you all?op dos lovelies are kicking??its well oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
esmeralda1: I noticed im getting darker now, though i was very light in my first trimester that i stopped creaming my body, but now my neck is d darkest part of my body though i use shea butter
I ve d same issue too. I am getting darker nw especially my neck and my hubby was asking me d other day if I no longer wash my neck because its so dark,Lol. I don't really knw d cause of dis 4 nw. Am 34weeks n can't wait 2 see my Lo cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hummingbird: Tskjii,mcfemad,muttybabe andHummingbird,how una deyooo!!! madam byvan,how are you? Finally getting dia,may u deliver with ease smiley by God's grace.
My boys are fine o cheesy,growin bigger,their caps nw fit also their socks too cheesy
Emmm,finally dropped in my resignation letter cry I cnt cope @ all**twas a hard decision to make though :

Also the sleepless nyts are back and fast losin weight,I nw weigh 56 I tink,n I was weighn 69kg befor I got pregnant$hubby said am okay dat dias absolutely ntn wrong wit me embarassed I dnt slip @ all @nyt only arnd 4-5am,n by 6am,m up again,also during day,d maximum is 2hrs.dunno wat to do?

Again m apy dias no strech marks bt m tommy has somw wrinkles,nt dat much,a little below my navel sad its so irritating...and pls wen Wil dat dark horinzontal line on my tommy..its annoying

@all,how are you all?op dos lovelies are kicking??its well oo

Thx dear.you won't have to struggle to loose weight,the kids fixed it for you grin.i hope you are healthier now.

The wrinkle ll go but the dark line lasts longer,some doesn't go off completely but fade a little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Swit Ayi. Lmao. Aahahahahhaha. You are so funny.

Hummingbird. Some risks are absolutely worth taking. I opened my mouth at your weight loss o. You should be looking like sweet 16 right now.

Byvan. All d best. Lucky u.

Tbaby. My belly too often feels cold especially at night. There is nothing to worry about. Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thx Rukemi kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.