Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,067 members, 7,852,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8247229 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
ginababy, i am going now sef.
ginababy:

Oya kia kia d go ooo. N u r still home mouthing dis much? I'm sure ur dh doesn't hav koboko to bulala ur bombom. I'm gonna lend him one ryt away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eating my popcorn with my 7D glasses on, wondering who is going to win this fight grin what i saw lying down moooooooooooooooonths ago, Loister is just seeing even when she is standing on a sky scraper. Thank God team April is not among.

ehe ehe zaynie throws the 1st blow, Loistee retaliates, oooooh who is going to win this fight. meanwhile mspat goes for the dollar bag, zaynie move towards mspat "leave that bag alone" shouted zaynie while still throwing punches at loistee. Loistee refused to be defeated, throws another blow oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is becoming interesting

zaynie:
#bounces into the thread, flips hair, flips boobs, readjust boobs, puts on my gloves, looking for Loistee.....
Loistee! Loistee!! Loistee!!! Come out here!

Congrats Neks31, may yourdaughter always brong you joy and pride. Amin
Kisses to her kiss kiss

Welcome Rejoice03, have a stressfree and healthy pregnancy. Amin
No mind all the coup in place o, just gimme the money... wink

Omaibaji, 10 kicks is the minimum you should feel once active kicking has commenced.
Kicking can be fierce JackieChan kicks that sends your food up your throat, flutters that distracts, rumbles that make your tummy twist and turn or inward kicks.
Just make a conscious effort to count any kind of movement ( not necessary kicks) up to 10 and you are good to go.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
i don dey go oh, as u don advise me so.
zaynie:

Considering your history, you should.
Amin to your prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
neks31:
Hello house. Tnx to everyone here I read ur stories each day n smile even as am not active here!!!!
Congratulations once again, thank GOD for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
rejoice03:
Gudmorning mamas! Am frm ATC thread, although have been a silent follower of dis thread. Mama zaynie pls send acct number so I can reg properly. Thks for welcoming me in advance.
Welcome and happy bumping. More ATC mamas on their way here, mention your team so your class captain will take note Abi na you go be class captain cos it seems you are the youngest here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
pls mamas which malaria drug is good for a breastfeeding mum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome and happy bumping. More ATC mamas on their way here, mention your team so your class captain will take note Abi na you go be class captain cos it seems you are the youngest here.

Class captain ke! Make she no come port to November ooo since she just d get her bfp dis tym of d mnth. Pls make waitin d abt 2 happen dis mnth no repeat itself again ooo. #runningout#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zuriela: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Flourish89:
Portharcourt based mums!!who else is using obio cottage hospital for antenatal?abi na only me Waka come??
How do u cope with the crowd?
Registered with them during my first preg, went for antenatal once and never ever went back. The crowd fear me oh. They're good though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafresh: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
We got to d hospital around 9am and was examined by a midwife, she monitored the baby's heart rate for an hour before inserting pitocin for induction, waited for over 6hrs b4 started feeling slight contraction. She examined me and said my cervix was still not open but the cervix is soft. She inserted another pitocin and again the waiting game. This time around d contraction was frequent and stronger, during the contraction I threw up twice and was also pooing. She examined me after 6hrs and said I was 5cm dilated. I was then transfered to the delivery suit, by then I was having double contraction at a time. The midwive then asked me the option of painkiller I want and I opted for morphine. The midwife that delivered me is a very young lady. She was just pacifying me and encouraging me. By the time she checked me again I was already 10cm so she started to prep me for delivery. I started feeling d urge to poo and the poo was actually coming out and she kept on cleaning me and later covered my an*s with wool. Then she asked me to push on my next contraction. I started pushing and soon she said she could see the babies hair. because of the pain from the contraction I was closing my legs and my husband and midwife had to hold my leg. So I started to push again and when I heard the baby's head was out I had to remind my husband of the camcorder for recording (cos we have to send videos and pics back to nigeria). So had another push and at exactly 3:30am on sunday 21st february, I was delivered of my pretty Angel weighing 3.1kg. Thank God for safe and easy delivery. Had little tears but in less that 2hrs I gave birth I was out and about the whole hospital. Wish the remaining #teamfeb and other months easy and safe delivery.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na wa u oh Mamafresh, u dey labour dey remember camcorder. We thank God for easy delivery sha oh.
mamafresh:
We got to d hospital around 9am and was examined by a midwife, she monitored the baby's heart rate for an hour before inserting pitocin for induction, waited for over 6hrs b4 started feeling slight contraction. She examined me and said my cervix was still not open but the cervix is soft. She inserted another pitocin and again the waiting game. This time around d contraction was frequent and stronger, during the contraction I threw up twice and was also pooing. She examined me after 6hrs and said I was 5cm dilated. I was then transfered to the delivery suit, by then I was having double contraction at a time. The midwive then asked me the option of painkiller I want and I opted for morphine. The midwife that delivered me is a very young lady. She was just pacifying me and encouraging me. By the time she checked me again I was already 10cm so she started to prep me for delivery. I started feeling d urge to poo and the poo was actually coming out and she kept on cleaning me and later covered my an*s with wool. Then she asked me to push on my next contraction. I started pushing and soon she said she could see the babies hair. because of the pain from the contraction I was closing my legs and my husband and midwife had to hold my leg. So I started to push again and when I heard the baby's head was out I had to remind my husband of the camcorder for recording (cos we have to send videos and pics back to nigeria). So had another push and at exactly 3:30am on sunday 21st february, I was delivered of my pretty Angel weighing 3.1kg. Thank God for safe and easy delivery. Had little tears but in less that 2hrs I gave birth I was out and about the whole hospital. Wish the remaining #teamfeb and other months easy and safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
@Madam Zaynie, @Ginababy, so thats how i have run and go to the hospital oh. In the car my LO started kicking me hard but i went all the same just to put my mind at rest. I did a scan and saw LO busy jumping up and dwn oh shamelessly exposing all genitals(according to the radiologist) me sha no wan knw sex till delivery so i no ask. Apparently baby was just teasing mummy by not kicking in d last 2days. Also as Madam Zaynie suspected, the d back was to my stomach area and the head was down dats why i could not feel any movements. Now i can sleep well cos baby is doing perfectly alright. Thanks for your show of love ladies.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Let me use this medium to say thank you to all those that encouraged me with their lovely words at the saddest moment of my life, I appreciate you all, may God bless you and may you not suffer any loss in life, may God keep and protect all yours.

Let me not mention names, just too numerous to mention. I am pleased to inform you that the balm of gilead soothed me, it wasn't easy, but Godwin, He is always a step ahead!

I do really appreciate you all grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Omaibaji:
@Madam Zaynie, @Ginababy, so thats how i have run and go to the hospital oh. In the car my LO started kicking me hard but i went all the same just to put my mind at rest. I did a scan and saw LO busy jumping up and dwn oh shamelessly exposing all genitals(according to the radiologist) me sha no wan knw sex till delivery so i no ask. Apparently baby was just teasing mummy by not kicking in d last 2days. Also as Madam Zaynie suspected, the d back was to my stomach area and the head was down dats why i could not feel any movements. Now i can sleep well cos baby is doing perfectly alright. Thanks for your show of love ladies.

Tnk God. I can also nw go 4 a chill cup of milo. Cheers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
cherrymum:
pls mamas which malaria drug is good for a breastfeeding mum?

Mamas pls na... HELP!!!! I feel very ill. PLEASE!!!!!! I cant afford to be down I have a baby to take care of. Please I dey beg o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
cherrymum:

Mamas pls na... HELP!!!! I feel very ill. PLEASE!!!!!! I cant afford to be down I have a baby to take care of. Please I dey beg o
Cherrymum why not see a Dr to even be sure you have malaria first.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
My BS. My edd was suppose to be March 1st but ave been loosing my mucus plug since wen I was 35weeks+. And my baby's head has already engaged that I find it difficult to walk and couldn't find any comfortable to sleep again but was just praying that baby will stay put til when I will be 37weeks. Was having menstrual pain on 12th but couldn't endure it again, so I left for the hospital when it was 8pm but had to wait for my doc cos he wasn't around. So, was checked when he came and said that he is touching baby's head and I was admitted immediately. Tablet was inserted cos I was having contraction but not dialating, was even gisting hubby when I felt dis pain as if a nut loosed from my back dats when I started speaking in tongues till arnd 11:50am d next day when my water broke. Told the mid wife that am having the urge to push but she thought that I was liaring. Couldn't walk when I was ask to go the labour room was later carried and my Prince came wailing after the 3rd push weighing 3kg. Safe delivery to the rest of the mamas. Sorry for the long epistle

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
@mamafresh, u can poo 4 Africa. Congratulations on d arrival of ur princess. Joy over flow frm nw on.

@Yetunspepper, congratulations on d arrival of ur prince. Mega joy n blessings abounds.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please wonderful mama's in the house im 38 plus infact I will be exactly 39 weeks by Tuesday. I feel serious movement from my Lo inside,and a slight milky discharge, 4 2days now but it doesn't smell .but d movement are so serious that I bearly sleep. Im so expectant.i do regular exercise, take pineapples and kpekus wen ever hubby is around. The movement is like a blow dat i feel down to my vagina.baby engaged since 35weeks but im so confused and hyper.pls d milky little discharge is dat wat dey call show cos im a FTM.could dis b signs dat labour is by d corner or should I go to d hospital? The last time I visited my doctor said my cervix is ripe for delivery I should take watever makes me purge that it will stimulate labour. I've tried nothing seems to make me purge not even vegetables. I dont want an overdue baby. And I don't want any complications. Pls somone help a concerned mom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Congratulations to all d mama's that have put to birth, may your lo's be a blessing to your families.

To all the remaining feb mamas, wishing you a supernatural delivery.

To we still in the pushing ministry, the Lord is our strength, this heat is something else.

To the latest preggy mamas, congrats and welcome to the club, wishing you H and H 9months.

And to my dear sisters ATC, God is still in the neighborhood distributing BFP's, soon and very soon, we will all celebrate with you, awaiting your grand entrance.

My dear e sisters I have a problem, am 15weeks + and for the past 2weeks, have been experiencing this painful pelvic pain on my right side, it's more painful some days, but other days it's manageable, like today I can't put my right leg down properly, don't know what's wrong. No cramping at all. My nxt antenatal is 1st week of march.#teamAugust# #iyaibeji# grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
udoomama:
Congratulations to all d mama's that have put to birth, may your lo's be a blessing to your families.

To all the remaining feb mamas, wishing you a supernatural delivery.

To we still in the pushing ministry, the Lord is our strength, this heat is something else.

To the latest preggy mamas, congrats and welcome to the club, wishing you H and H 9months.

And to my dear sisters ATC, God is still in the neighborhood distributing BFP's, soon and very soon, we will all celebrate with you, awaiting your grand entrance.

My dear e sisters I have a problem, am 15weeks + and for the past 2weeks, have been experiencing this painful pelvic pain on my right side, it's more painful some days, but other days it's manageable, like today I can't put my right leg down properly, don't know what's wrong. No cramping at all. My nxt antenatal is 1st week of march.#teamAugust# #iyaibeji# grin
I already posted something like that previously. I had the same pain, but in my case, it was in the left pelvic side and it was damn painful. Well, the physician assistant told me to take Tylenol, put heating pad on it and rest well...... It's called round ligament pain (the ligaments holding your uterus is stretching) and the pain can be localized on the left or side side or both sides simultaneously.

The pain has stopped now and I'm now dealing with terrible back aches. You'll be fine. You can take some paracetamol or just rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gud evening mamas, a big congrats to those who just delivered and d newbies in d house.Please I need sabi mamas help, av been battling with constipation and yesterday was worst than every other days to d extent dat I couldn't sleep, tried going to d toilet bt poo refused to come(I poo in d morning though) I had to vomit b4 I was relieved a little. Dunno wat to use, I dont joke with fruit at all and I drink plenty water as well. Now catarrh has joined MS. Please what do u suggest I do concerning dis two issues?
Am sorry for d long epistle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poppop: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blessedmum:
@ CheeryChy, God is in control. In my own case I did evacuation coz it happened in my 12th week and scan was showing empty gestational sac and d blood was jst coming out bit by bit. Just like ur gynae friend suggested u can carry out scan first. Sperm and egg quality do contribute to blighted ovum(not in all cases) however dat doesn't mean ur next pregnancy ll end d same way. In our own case hubby's Sfa was so poor, low count,motility and morphology. But everything is in d past now,it has improved tremendously and I carry a viable pregnancy.

Pls wot did ur DH take for improved SFA?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
poppop:

Pls wot did ur DH take for improved SFA?
Fertilsan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thread cuties loading.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poppop: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blessedmum:
Fertilsan
I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
MamaOO:

I already posted something like that previously. I had the same pain, but in my case, it was in the left pelvic side and it was damn painful. Well, the physician assistant told me to take Tylenol, put heating pad on it and rest well...... It's called round ligament pain (the ligaments holding your uterus is stretching) and the pain can be localized on the left or side side or both sides simultaneously.

The pain has stopped now and I'm now dealing with terrible back aches. You'll be fine. You can take some paracetamol or just rest.
thanks so much dear, sorry for the back ache, is all pregnancy package grin,was browsing and came across the round ligament pain too, is just that today's pain is unbearable, am just limping, DH said we just go to d hospital tomorrow. Will update you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
My madam

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
She's cute∆∆∆ smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eldest of 7 inshaAllah

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sorry to interrupt #thread cuties. Pls mamas in the house, does anyone have any experience with being pregnant and searching for a job? What are the chances? My husband is doing his PGd full time and I want to do something to support us financially before baby comes. Pls help!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Congratulations to the new mamas..may God bless u r Los and make them sources of blessing to u r households..
Waddling mamas, how the pushing dey go? May God make it easy for us.. #easydeliveryinshaAllah
Mama's having MS Pls hold on tight aii!it will be history soon..
June mamas where una dey o?
#teamjuneforpainlessdelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
udoomama:
thanks so much dear, sorry for the back ache, is all pregnancy package grin,was browsing and came across the round ligament pain too, is just that today's pain is unbearable, am just limping, DH said we just go to d hospital tomorrow. Will update you
Lol. Please do. cheesy Infact my doctor's office just called me back that my urine test was negative for bacteria and protein, so it means the pain was just round ligament pain. As if I didn't know before. grin grin pain wey don leave me waka, another one don replace am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.