Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197917 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good afternoon everyone,
Dis is my first time of commenting on dis thread but av been following for a long time. I av not been commenting because am not yet pregnant, though av been trying for like 5 months now. I used pre-seed during my O dis circle..... I'm seriously hoping I get bfp

Someone talked abt having sex during 2ww which my hinder conception. Pls, wat is 2ww?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rukkington:
Good afternoon everyone,
Dis is my first time of commenting on dis thread but av been following for a long time. I av not been commenting because am not yet pregnant, though av been trying for like 5 months now. I used pre-seed during my O dis circle..... I'm seriously hoping I get bfp

Someone talked abt having sex during 2ww which my hinder conception. Pls, wat is 2ww?
2ww means 2 weeks wait,that's 2weeks after ovulation before your next menstrual flow. God will answer you soon with a BFP.
please mama's that don't Take their routine drugs ,it's very important that you do to avoid the story that touches the heart. my God son is not walking now because the mother neglected taking folic acid. I was wondering what may have led to the boy's condition .they hv spent so much to correct the leg still no success. it was the last time I visited the boy that the mother opened up that she didn't Take folic acid. she was now advising me that I shouldn't joke with mine,and that I shouldn't listen to people who says they don't Take theirs,but they will go at the back and Take it that's exactly What happened to her. please mothers let us consider our baby's health first. may God bless us all and grant us safe delivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
nazablossom:
2ww means 2 weeks wait,that's 2weeks after ovulation before your next menstrual flow. God will answer you soon with a BFP.

Thnx, i'm grateful and Ameen to your prayer

Pls wat are the things to use to hasten conception. Each time I go to d hospital, doc repeat d same thing dat I shld wait for a yr before complaining. 1 yr is kinda far.
Wat are d things u did differently to get bfp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
abeg mamas in the house pls how do someone make coconut oil?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
eigmaticme:
Omojudy I can see that you sent me a mail but I can't see the mail in my inbox
I am sorry i cant remember what i meant to write you. where are you based and what hospital do are you using this time around? i will read your testimony this time and you will read mine too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lindoski: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
I drank malta Guinness that has expired since 2014 with out knowing and am pregnant will it have effect on my baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
@Rukington I tried for 9months b4 I got BFP...wat I did differently was taking folic acid like 3months b4 I gt bfp,taking nature's way VITEX for just 2months(from cycle day to Ovulation) den I took pineapple during ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
maxiflexi:
^^^ everyone was probably waiting for the medical experts to answer you. Remember there are a lot of FTM ums on this forum who cannot answer your questions never having experienced such. I had to ask my in-house Dr your question and he said not hing to worry about. Elective CS is different from emergency CS. Lots of mums bounce back from CS within a few hrs. Even going thru this thread, you will find a lot of mothers who had CS - both elective and emergency and they are here, gisting with us within a few days. Remember the most important thing: baby alive, mum alive, daddy alive, plenty of money!!
plenty of money is neccessary cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hey! I'm quoting this in case some peoplee missed it.
nazablossom:
please mama's that don't Take their routine drugs ,it's very important that you do to avoid the story that touches the heart. my God son is not walking now because the mother neglected taking folic acid. I was wondering what may have led to the boy's condition .they hv spent so much to correct the leg still no success. it was the last time I visited the boy that the mother opened up that she didn't Take folic acid. she was now advising me that I shouldn't joke with mine,and that I shouldn't listen to people who says they don't Take theirs,but they will go at the back and Take it that's exactly What happened to her. please mothers let us consider our baby's health first. may God bless us all and grant us safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nothing will happen to you or baby. Fear not. Just watch out for any changes in your body and head to the hospital. Nothing will happen !
lindoski:
I drank malta Guinness that has expired since 2014 with out knowing and am pregnant will it have effect on my baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
I know a mama here don born o! I saw your announcemment there o. Pls come and announce jare! Omugwo food de hungry us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okhionkpai: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
DonaTee:

in some special cases. Dis 1 u r askin....ur case must b special so stay away. 2wks no d anytin compared to wetin u dey find. Discuss wit ur spouse

thanks maam,but our case is not special. No doctor has said there is anything wrong,good swimmers and a healthy womb and ovaries. I just wanted to be sure cos we have been trying for 5 cycles now and it has not happened. My wife is getting apprehensive,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rukkington:

Pls wat are the things to use to hasten conception. Each time I go to d hospital, doc repeat d same thing dat I shld wait for a yr before complaining. 1 yr is kinda far.

No doctor will attend to u before a year except u are above 35 yrs. I was also anxious like u but I was not attended to even though my husband is a medical doctor. So just chill don't self medicate because I did It at some point and it had adverse effect on me, before God intervened. it is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
ilesanmiooooo:
pls can I Pm you!. I sent uPm. I can so relate with ur posts like the same timeline sef lol. Please can I pm you, want to ask u some. Questions, where do dey remove d cerlage, after the surgery or in the theatre

I have replied
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
okhionkpai:

thanks maam,but our case is not special. No doctor has said there is anything wrong,good swimmers and a healthy womb and ovaries. I just wanted to be sure cos we have been trying for 5 cycles now and it has not happened. My wife is getting apprehensive,

if she's apprehensive pls giv her some space. Usually its those with history of miscarriage or dst under wen assisted reproductive therapy dat abstain. B patient. It wil happen for u both. Hope both of u r on supplements
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to Lamide!
Happy Birthday to me!
I am 3months old now... grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hbd Olamide. I wish u many happy and prosperous years ahead.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
tammyloreoluwa:
abeg mamas in the house pls how do someone make coconut oil?

grate 2 coconuts. Wash with warm water n squeeze while washing. Wash 2-3times till water isnt milky. Pour d milky water into transparent rubber container (example d type dey use to package 500 naira n above chin chin). Place d cover half way. Leave it for 8-10 hrs.
it will separate into 2 layers. Water below n d curd above.
genlty scoop d milky potion n d oil floating into a pot. On low heat dry d redidual water. Seive wit a clean handkerchief.
I like adding 3 vit E capsules 1000mg type to abt 150mls of oil. Put in a container for use

make small qty so dat it doesn't spoil. Can last 3mths.

pls dont worry abt ur baby getting dark. If his gene is to b fair he ll b fair. Cos some babies skin react to d so called oyibo creams both cheap n expensive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Glory be to God, put to bed my bbb yesterday via c-section after water broke at 33 weeks. We both doing great. Bs later.

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Praise the Lord with me...put to bed my prince yesterday @ 33weeks,5days via c-section. we both doing great. Bs later. Kisses

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anak123:
Praise the Lord with me...put to bed my prince yesterday @ 33weeks,5days via c-section. we both doing great. Bs later. Kisses
Congrats dearie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anak123:
Congratulations to u and ur family warm kisses to ur baby...

@cherrymum HBD olamide long life and prosperity hip hip hurray

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anak123:
Thank God u re good, baby is good also n am damn sure huzy is so so good.

I wlcm ur little prince into this world. It shall be well with u little one all d days of ur life #amen #welcomepumpum

Dear mama! Have alot of rest n curdle ur bbb wella. #welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Upeople just ignore me.
My sis had elective cs for her first and vbac for subsequent ones. With the elective cs, we picked the date of birth and got cooked. With family around her to support, she dressed well, enter theatre and out with the baby. How I wish say vb easy like that without labour. Chai, Eve why did you eat that fruit...imoka why...whyyyy?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anak123:

Congratulations dearie, may ur baby b a source of joy IJN. Wish u quick recovery.

@cherrymum, dis ur baby is trendy oo. She decided to shave her eye brow dis early. Happy b'day Lamide, grow in d wisdom of God dearie.

@maureensylvia, hw ur ends? Just checking on u dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
See porting. From April to feb. Former teamie congratulations! Mummy alive, baby alive and every one is happy. That you ported dose not mean able team April will not pay you a visit grin and give you your right. Team April come out and congratulate one of yours. Maureensylvia you didn't only take team March but April as well. Diaris God. E be like say labour the show you. It will end in praise. The lord is your strength.

Lamide happy birthday.

Anak123:
Glory be to God, put to bed my bbb yesterday via c-section after water broke at 33 weeks. We both doing great. Bs later.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enoqueen: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Disney baby bath

Price10k

Call 08173639256

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Omojudy:

I am sorry i cant remember what i meant to write you. where are you based and what hospital do are you using this time around? i will read your testimony this time and you will read mine too.

I am in Jos.
As for hospital I am still asking for recommendations.
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anak123, Congratulations, God bless your home continuously.
Where is maureensylvia, God is with you.

Team March are you ready, no more ghost mood oh, everybody must represent.
Pls oh teamie am I the only one that false labour is dealing with? Me I no understand it, I am trying to respect myself so that I will not shout Wolf when there is no Wolf.lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
@cherrymum..happybirthdayto Lamide aseyisamodun o

congrats Anak123..u nd urs r blessed

senior Lovinam nd mam rukkington...pls ayaf heard d warning o no let senior zaynie hear am cuz her own bashin go follow wt eknock...thanks and happysunday to all great mamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
@Anak123, congratulations. I wish you speedy recovery.

Team February, 1 day left. Wishing all of you safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rukkington:

my dear, the truth is that I tried so many things,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f), mummynicole3(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.