Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141173 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Hapy birthday Zaynie,loads of God's blessings today and always

chiwendym, God is ever faithful and what He has started in your life, He will complete it

Fina4804 and proudmum11, congrats on the arrival of your bundles of joy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JummaiTWINS: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Happy birthday zaynie,live long and prosper,@ ginababy,whatsup,i miss u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Happy Birthday to our only Accountant General- zayine. I trust you will use all the dues you have been collecting to throw a big Owambe. Do go answer question for new born thread. Many more beautiful years ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Congratulations @ ma'am prugee, Fina4804 and proudmum11. God bless and keep ur LOs.

Welcome to all newbies, Happy bumping.

Happy Birthday ma'am zaynie, more fruitful years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2016
congrats mama ekene nd May d Lord bless nd keep u mumi zaynie cuz u r a wondaful woman..greetings everyone in d house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Chinwedym, only God deserves all adoration. We shall all gather to celebrate 10yrs,20yrs,....wedding,naming etc for ur lo BGg.
Ngsoundz, dear that itching is something else, i experienced a bad episode of it on tues night. My whole body was swollen with itching ans my lips, face everywhere but i rushed to d hospital very early yesterday morning and was given hydrocot injection and a drug. I feel much better now. Pls go to the hospital if its severe, read something about severe itching for some preggies in 3rd trimester. Its better to be safe than sorry.

Fina4804, congratulations dear. We awaiy ur bs.
Happy birthday zaynie. Llnp. Post my cake sharpaly.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Senior Zaynie, May the Lord bless and keep you, may he cause his face to shine upon you, May your days be happy and your heart gladdened by God's fulfilling promises In Jesus Name. Your wise sayings and jokes are one of the many reasons i keep coming back to read on this thread. God bless you ma'am.

Good Morning Seniors, mates, Juniors, May God be with you all.

Congrats to all new Mothers and all mothers to be. May the Grace of God keep us all.

Team May, God bless us all specially. One Love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Happy Birthday mama Zaynie kiss Allah's Ramah upon you and your household. I wish you all the beautiful things in life.

Congrats proudmum11, Fina4808 God bless your LO. Please come and drop BS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2016
happy bday zaynie..may God bless ur new age..
#team Nov hp u guys are doing grt

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Chinwedym, Hmmm, indeed God does not lie, His delays are not denials, May his name be praised.

Senior Zayine, happy birthday, may God bless your new age. kiss

@Fina4808 and proudmum11, congrats, may your los be a blessing to you and your household, awaiting your birth stories.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2016
fearless07:
Good day mamas in the house. Congrats to mamas who just put to bed. May your LOs continue to be a source of joy to your families. I went for ANC today and the nurse that checked my weight said am weighing a little much at 20weeks. I weigh 65kg as at today. I weigh 54kg before I got my bfp. What can I do to cut down on my weight. Also is it safe to take anti malaria after treating malaria at 17weeks? I was going to be given anti malaria today but the doctor decided to hold off till my next appointment. Thanks.
Happy birthday Zaynie,live long and prosper. Congrats to those that got their bfp, chinwedym, may God almighty be praised and may Ekene continue to be a source of joy to your home. Congrats, @prugee, fina4804 and proudmum11. Pls mamas nobody has answered my question.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Hi everyone. It's been a while. Been busy with the twins and work. Congrats to all mamas that have offloaded **shout out to maureensylvia * safe delivery to all waddling mamas and twins and triplets dust to all ATC mamas.

I came on here today and look who's birthday it is, our chief accountant general Zaynie . Happy birthday to you ma'am. May all the good things of life be yours. Have fun and do shakara.
Choi, I just pity all the new mamas wey go register this period, una pocket go hear am and zaynie no gree dey collect soft currency again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ehn hen, my boy hiccups after each feeding even if he drinks water then I'll give him little water and it'll stop. Sabi mamas make una help me torchlight am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2016
4.0Ltr Flask for sale, at a give away price.[/quote]
Hw much is it ND can I see a pic?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Happy Birthday Ma'am Zaynie. Long life and prosperity!

@fina4804, your testimony really touched me. Thank God for you o.

Congrats proudmum11, God has finally made you a proud mum!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2016
BritneyStacy:
*strolls in elegantly *
*adjusts her Ray Ban frames*
*brings out duely accredited names of August mamas
Morning Mamas oooo. How una dey? Checking up on everyone
1. BritneyStacy
2. Mompurity- how are the twin? Kicking yet?
3. Udoomama- hope your appetite is improving?
4. Babythug- what's up na?
5. Sweetlady4real- hi 5 to you. I know say you don reach 20 weeks by now....
6. Harmless1- you have been quiet oo. Hope all is well.
7. Evacroft- *knock knock* Just checking on you.
8. Tmama86- You have been missing in action ooo.
9. Apeke1991- hello ...We dey hail oo
10. Simplybukky- Say hi to the house pleaaase
11. Vannywealth- hi 5 . Checking on you teamie
12. Kejibabe- hope you dey gidigban?
13. MumZ- Wataguan?
14. Limsycutey- I hope say you never go back team September ooo?
15. Fruitfulvine360- What's up ?
16. Baby190- How your end?
17. Bintudon- Good morning to you Mama. ...
18. Pintoxx- Hope the bump is getting as big as you wanted ??
19. Mama2016- Hello Mama
20. ............

Abeg, any Sweet Mama name wey I don Omit there? Biko , no vex oo, not intentional ! Indicate sharperly oo
Mamas, How una dey ooo? Have we all crossed the 16weeks mark? I thank God for bringing us all this far.....he will complete his work in us!! In 5months time or less our LOs will be in our arms! Can this month's run faster grin grin
Hope we have all done at least 1scan to catch a glimpse of our beautiful LOs and to confirm our EDDs...

Meanwhile, I am getting very ugly angry angry cry cry cryMy neck is so dark. Acne, rashes on my chest and back. My friends were laughing at how ugly have become so early in the pregnancy on Sunday. God butter my bread small na. How ugly will i look by third trimester na? embarassed embarassed embarassed cry. Bump shows when I have eaten but in the morning it is so small. My feet still swollen.
Any mama that has checked baby's sex? I want to try again this month end so I can start shopping next month, early before the rains get too serious. I want to pick my babies things very carefully, don't want to rush.

@Others, the spaces above indicates that there are still limited vacancies to join this swaggerlicious mama's ooo, so hurry while stock lasts!
#TeamAugust Rocks! #teamlikenoother

Happy New week to ALL mamas in the house. Safe deliveries to all March mama's! We still get plenty owed birth stories ooo.....
our able captain, thanks for checking up on us, you are the best kiss, am very okay now by his grace, heheheh @ how ugly, it's part of the sacrifice my dear, my own is pimples all over my back and arms, big nose cheesy, black neck. But I thank God ooo, about the sex, I have checked ooo, but want to be double sure again lipsrsealed. Will do a 4D scan @20weeks. #teamaugustrocks#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Chinwendym,your testimony is so touching,God really proved dat He's forever faithful to His children....Ekene is so handsome,omalicha bobo kiss

FINA4804 and proudmom11,congrats to the arrival of your LOs.

Chief Mrs Zaynie,happy birthday....God bless u.

September mamas I hail ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2016
Sharon6:
Hi everyone. It's been a while. Been busy with the twins and work. Congrats to all mamas that have offloaded **shout out to maureensylvia * safe delivery to all waddling mamas and twins and triplets dust to all ATC mamas.

I came on here today and look who's birthday it is, our chief accountant general Zaynie . Happy birthday to you ma'am. May all the good things of life be yours. Have fun and do shakara.
Choi, I just pity all the new mamas wey go register this period, una pocket go hear am and zaynie no gree dey collect soft currency again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ehn hen, my boy hiccups after each feeding even if he drinks water then I'll give him little water and it'll stop. Sabi mamas make una help me torchlight am.
weldone, it's not easy, the Lord is your strength, as per d hicups, most pple usually say the baby's stomach is expanding to eat more grin, don't know how true( weda na old wives tale).
Pls will like to know if you had diffrent ultrasound result about the type of twins u were having. Am confused here, cos my 1st 2scans says twins r sharing diff placenta, the last scan I did says d share 1 placenta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2016
zaynie:

Happy Birthday to me.....its been God all the way smiley
#Alhamdulillah always
Happy birthday to our very own Zaynie.
The tax collector of our time.
GOD bless you big.
Funny enough am baking cake today. I for send yours if I dey your area.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2016
proudmum11:
God has finally picked our call,
Congratulations FINA4804 and proudmum11,
GOD bless your LO's and quick recovery to you. Patiently waiting for birth story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2016
@zaynie, Happy Birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity in sound health

@proudmum11, congratulations on the safe delivery of your baby. Wishing you speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Chinwedym, thank God for His faithfulness in ur life. U re indeed a testimony.
Congrats Fina and oda mamas Wey don offload. Welcome to d new mamas. Happy bumping.
Happy bday ma'am Zaynie. May God enlarge ur coast.
@Tatacherie how s ur princess?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Vigilante dey hold class captain Maureensylvia

Update of Team March.

Maureensylvia ** delivered
Oselin ** delivered
Ramcie ** delivered
Bimpeswt ** delivered
bee2bee **ported to February
Rezzy ** ported to February
FINA4804 ** delivered
yetunspepper ** ported to February

proudmum11 ** delivered
moonert, ** ported to February
senoreetah,
manchybabe,
cobany69,
Debbiemma ** delivered
sallylove
happytemi
Ceysaga
Prugee ** delivered
Sayoddy
Fosterkid
mrsbw ** delivered
5H4D3
Myselfonly
SimpleWow ** delivered
Tmama2 ** delivered
Mamatukwas

March mama still owing birth story, Come and update us oo

Wishing the rest mamas supernatural delivery, in Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy birthday senior Zaynie. Wishing you better years ahead. You will live to see ur children children. Congrats @ proudmum11

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Where is Hafsat24? Op u r fyn and ur baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
My Birth Story

To the Glory of God my pregnancy was stress free, I endured the trying times, this forum and Google assisted me alot.

Pelvic pain was my major challenge, I had my first daughter with Cs,because labour did not come, this one I prayed it came but still it did not come.
I passed my Edd, I was booked for Cs on the 17th but I changed my mind and decided to have it done on the 14th.
I was admitted on the 14th of March, by 7:30am on 15th drip was passed on me, was wheeled into the theatre by 8:00am, I saw the whole procedure, when my baby was brought out I cried to God be the Glory.
The procedure lasted for about 30mins, and I was wheeled to my room.
I give God the Glory after two miscarriages now my second child has come.
I pray for all the ACT mothers my God will hear your cry and Grant you your heart desire, God will bless you with children as much as you want IJN Amen

A big thank you to all those who is keeping this forum alive.

The End

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Madam zaynie Happy birthday may this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for u,may there be pleasant surprise,loads of joy and infinite happiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congratulations FINA4808....May God bless ur growing family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
proudmum11:
God has finally picked our call,Join us in appreciating Dis mighty God as we welcomed our prince charming yesterday via emergency CS.BS coming shortly.supernatural delivery to my teamies and other waddling mammas.Our ATC sisters may u port sharperly IJN
congrats ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy birthday to our elegant treasurer zaynie,may all your heart desires be granted unto you.amin. Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy birthday my oga at the top! Registration for this week na double o! Una go hear proper weeenn! grin grin

talltosyne...abi o, as baba beji lock up me sef steal phone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy Birthday General Zayne.God bless your new age,satisfy your heart desires and perfect that which concerns you in Jesus name.Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zikodem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.