Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142541 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy birthday zaynie, God bless ur new age. A bigger u I pray.
Oya remove money from that our savings n buy the house drinks*** kisses to ur los.

Congrats to all the march mamas that have delivered. God bless n keep ur los.

The remaining bellyful mamas, Happy bumping!!!
**"in jennifer89 voice*** mother alive, baby alive, husband alive, plenty money.

#Peaceout

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy birthday Zaynie! Wishing you many more blessed years ahead, filled with good health, wealth, peace and joy! Have fun sweerie kiss

Congrats proudmum11 and to God be the glory! Kisses to your lo kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
PresVA:
Hi mamas, any advantage of attending antenatal at two hospitals? I registered with two hospitals but plan to be attending antenatal at the hospital I'm more comfortable with; want to ditch the other...

Wetin una think?

Happy birthday zaynie, God's blessings .. Congrats to Mamas that just 'offloaded', happy parenting. .
Make una answer me cry

Cc: kaffy4bill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
My Birth Story...

On monday 29th Feb 2016,
I went for antenatal, and the gyneacologist asked me to choose a date for Elective CS, he claimed the hosp policy does not allow vaginal delivery of multiples (He has been saying this since i registered for antenatal at 12weeks) but i refused to sign for a date. I already registered with another hospital so i was having my antenatals at both hospitals.
I have being praying to God for a natural birth since i knew i was carrying twins and as at then, one was head down n the other breech but i knew God will perfect my delivery. I and my mum decided to do prayers for 3 nights (we did it only for 2nights cos i delivered the 3rd night)

On Wednesday march 2nd, i went to the market to get some items, got home and ate semo with ewedu (i actually drank d ewedu like water as advised by the matron). I went to bed at 9pm and was woken by a strong pain after 15mins infact , i thot the breech baby wanted to turn, after 5mins or even less i had another pain, i went to use the toilet. By the time the 3rd one came i felt as if sometin was coming out of me. I was confused, hubby was in abuja. I had only my househelp and first daughter at home. Immediately i called my mum on phone to meet me at the hosp also called my bike man to come pick me. By the time i got to the hosp entrance i felt some tin was in between my legs and i cud not walk again. I screamed and the nurse came to take me in while warning me not to push. Meanwile i planned to take my bag to the hospital that day just in case labour comes any time but did not get someone to assist as hubby was not around. So i went to the hosp without any tin. I was quickly rushed to the labour room, lo and behold, the Taiwo which was breech had already brot out one leg, before i knew it, the nurse bursted the sac, asked me to pushed and i delivered her breech (she did not tell me until after delivery and besides scan showed that it's d second twin that was breech). She weighed 2.8kg Remember, no hospital bag available, they were just running up and down. They had to use my mum's scarf to cover Taiwo. Contractions started again almost Immediately and i pushed 2ce and kehinde (3kg) came out after 7mins. Every tin just happened like a flash, the time frame between leaving d aus and delivery was not more than 30mins. No tear, no episotomy. I bless God for his faithfulness, he answers prayers. I never had any contractions that day just the normal braxton hicks which had been there since wen i was 20weeks, i also had diarrhea evryday for like 2weeks not knowing my body has been preparing for d day,
It is just God

I apologise for the long story.
I wish other mums safe delivery

#teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aleesha0815: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hbd our able senior Zaynie...May Allah grant all u desire....enjoy ur day

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chinwedym, our God is indeed faithful, He will perfect Wat He has started in you.
Mama zaynie , happy birthday to you. god bless you.
My teammates that have delivered, I say congratulations, God bless your families.
Lovely bs @tmama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eh eh, mamas in the house, I have questions o.

Is it true that a pregnant woman shouldn't eat anything cooked with bitter leaf or scent leaf (nchanwu, efirin) and that she must not eat any hot food/water? A pregnant friend of mine has stopped cooking with these because she said it will wash away the pregnancy, she only uses Ugu leaves.

Also, can the use of sewing machine affect pregnancy, whether manual or electric?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aleesha0815: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hbd to our able senior Zaynie..May Allah grant all ur heart desires ...enjoy ur day

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
@tmama, I like your bs, very straightforward. God still answers prayers. Thank God for your faith. I tap into this testimony. Your twins will continue to bring you joy always. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonaire2: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Good afternoon everyone. how are you all doing. both the Preggy mamas,the vigilante mamas and all praying for the fruit of the womb,I pray God answers all our prayers n may our little ones bring joy and favor to our families Amen. actually this is my first time of writing but i HV been following this group since my first trimester n I will like to share my miraculous BS cos this thread really helped me. hope am allowed. BS coming soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
CheeryChy:

Is it true that a pregnant woman shouldn't eat anything cooked with bitter leaf or scent leaf (nchanwu, efirin) and that she must not eat any hot food/water? A pregnant friend of mine has stopped cooking with these because she said it will wash away the pregnancy, she only uses Ugu leaves.

Also, can the use of sewing machine affect pregnancy, whether manual or electric?

CheeryChy, for me, I eat both bitterleaf n efirin. Also, for the sewing, I sew on daily basis ( sewing at a stretch).

So I think it depends on you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
zaynie:
Walks in gently......
I am not asking for much.
Just 2 babies to sweet my stomach.
Just 2. cheesy
The momma will receive a refund of her money....in naira ofcourse tongue
Failure to do so.....Marchmamas no enter list to win award even if dem born 10 babies in one day angry

Happy Birthday to me.....its been God all the way smiley
#Alhamdulillah always

I almost always smile or laugh whenever I read ur posts. Ur humour fit rival that of Osofia. Happy birthday, ma'am. God will reward you for your good works on this thread, TTC n Newborn thread. To all the mamas that hv just offloaded, Congrats. I hv really been enjoying ur birth stories. I key into them for my time. I greet all. With peace from ATC thread...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
tonaire2:
Good afternoon everyone. how are you all doing. both the Preggy mamas,the vigilante mamas and all praying for the fruit of the womb,I pray God answers all our prayers n may our little ones bring joy and favor to our families Amen. actually this is my first time of writing but i HV been following this group since my first trimester n I will like to share my miraculous BS cos this thread really helped me. hope am allowed. BS coming soon.

Of all days to come and register, u came today that the Minister of Finance is doing baiday, u wee pay double because the owambe ua a heavy something and I'm d party planner. Hope u have dollar, pounds, euro, cedis, rupees, yens, Canadian dollars, Naira, kobo sef join cos today is nor a joking something.

You are very welcome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
CheeryChy:
Eh eh, mamas in the house
Cheerychy, where and how have u been?missed you small sha and still waiting for ur BFP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congratz once again Tmama. I jst dey imagine myslf dey deliver my babies sharp sharp like you. Kisses to ur Lo's.
May God make it easy for us all in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonaire2: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
cherrymum tnx a lot for the welcome. I appreciate.minister of finance I hail oooo.happy birthday to u. wish u many prosperous years to com.abeg make una no vex say i never register,hope say Una dey accept shillings cos na DAT one wey me get for now..kukuma send d account number fast fast oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonaire2: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
cherrymum tnx a lot for the welcome. I appreciate.minister of finance I hail oooo.happy birthday to u. wish u many prosperous years to com.abeg make una no vex say i never register,hope say Una dey accept shillings cos na DAT one wey me get oo..kukuma send d account number fast fast oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
talltosyne:
Where is Hafsat24? Op u r fyn and ur baby?

My sister..I dey o..we are fine..after I put to bed I tried reading back but for where..I couldn't catch up..and since then I've just been too occupied with errything..mehn motherhood is work ;Dhope you're good dear..I'll try to come in more often..

All pushing mamas God is your strength o..y'all shall deliver with ease.. Amen.. kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
zaynie:
Walks in gently......
I am not asking for much.
Just 2 babies to sweet my stomach.
Just 2. cheesy
The momma will receive a refund of her money....in naira ofcourse tongue
Failure to do so.....Marchmamas no enter list to win award even if dem born 10 babies in one day angry

Happy Birthday to me.....its been God all the way smiley
#Alhamdulillah always
HBD,2day na ur day do shakara,wishin u all d gud ur heart desires

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
fearless07:
Happy birthday Zaynie,live long and prosper. Congrats to those that got their bfp, chinwedym, may God almighty be praised and may Ekene continue to be a source of joy to your home. Congrats, @prugee, fina4804 and proudmum11. Pls mamas nobody has answered my question.
Please mamas, make una torchlight my question abeg. I asked since yesterday but nobody has even acknowledged me. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fina4808 this your BS no reach 450words o. Straight to the point and full stop ni wink no Jara, nothing. Issokay. We thank God for swift delivery. God bless your Lo

Tmama2 Iya ibeji. Congratulations! God be praised! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
CheeryChy:

Not sure of the bitter leaf.

As per d sewing, i sew till a day to delivery. My machine is electric but i used to have very swollen feets after sewing for long. All i do is to stop and raise my feets
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy birthday to our minister of finance Zaynie,wishing u long life & prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmama2: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
HBD mama zaynie

Many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congrats to all mama s that just delivered. Happy birthday madam zaynie,Llnpp.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls ,is there any kwara Ilorin mama in the house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
goldenruby:
Fina4808 this your BS no reach 450words o. Straight to the point and full stop ni wink no Jara, nothing. Issokay. We thank God for swift delivery. God bless your Lo

Tmama2 Iya ibeji. Congratulations! God be praised! kiss
my sister typing no easy oh, I don't want to owe Bs. Mamas that type full page them dey try...lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Teegali:
Pls ,is there any kwara Ilorin mama in the house.

Yes o am partially from Ilorin I spent all my life there it was when I married that I left Ilorin. Do u want any information on ilorin I can be of help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy Birthday to our own auntie zaynie many more fruitful years ahead in wealth, riches, good health, long life and most importantly abundance of children as in twins triplets and quadruplet ;DHappy Birthday to our own auntie zaynie many more fruitful years ahead in wealth, riches, good health, long life and most importantly abundance of children as in twins triplets and quadruplet

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Happy Birthday to our own auntie zaynie many more fruitful years ahead in wealth, riches, good health, long life and most importantly abundance of children as in twins triplets and quadruplet

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
FINE4084 congrats dear,happy vigilante
@tmama,wonderful birth story,dis is atypical example of supernatural child birth,na so my delivery go b,if dey waste time sef na 4 house i go offload give dh ,kisses 2 twinnie .
@Chinwedym,God is so faithful,i stand in awe of Him,me 2 kept my test strip n all my scan results n tests,dey r my priceless valuables,Hugs 2 ur miracle baby Ekene.
@Cherry chi,don't think it's true,bitterleaf seems 2b my favorite vegetable since i conceived,i also eat effirin,anyways,body differs sha.
@mompurity ,how r u,n how did it go?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.