Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,058 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267324 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
God just blessed us with a bouncing baby boy.. Bs later. Gave birth 12 noon placenta cane 12.15

wow! congrates ma'am he shall be a blessing to your househood.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daiprince: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
READ THE POST BELOW ON PREGNANCY PREPARATION
Almost every woman is blessed with the capacity to bear a child at least once in her lifetime. It is considered to be one of the greatest gifts that a woman can give her husband. Bearing a child would make the couple more closer together, and at this certain point in their lives they can actually call themselves a family. Upon learning that the woman is pregnant, most couples enthusiastically start planning for her pregnancy and eventual childbirth.
When talking about pregnancy, it is important to know about preconception issues regarding on giving birth. A check up with the physician or midwife would be advisable for the woman in order to face facts on childbirth.

http://www.healthcribs.com/2016/03/pregnancy-preparation.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
God just blessed us with a bouncing baby boy.. Bs later. Gave birth 12 noon placenta cane 12.15

Congrats dearie ! God be praised and yippee! You got your heart's desire smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
soonest:

Wow! Congrats dear and to all other mums that have put to bed. We praise God on your behalf.

@Godmother, pls cheer up. Evaluate and know the root cause of the bouts of sadness/anger. Atimes it could be hormonal. It's well

Thanks. I just hope its hormone too so it can clear up fast.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
lioha:
It's a boy

Congratulations dear. Truly He doesn't fail. God bless your LO and keep him safe. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
bez:
April mamas be porting anyhow and dropping like it's hot pls somebody should help me beg and tell my daughter that her mates are coming out ohhh she should not dull ohhh congrats to d latest mums.i wish say na me

Same here o! Dear daughter come already now please, mummy can't wait. You are full term already.

Congratulations to every one that has put to bed. God bless and keep your LOs kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
@ lioha, dhabeautyjas and all other porting mamas congratulations!!! Thank God for safe delivery.God bless n keep your little ones

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
See porting. I can see all April mamas porting to March.
Team March, the reigning team cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dhabeautyjas, congratulations, may your son bring you joy and blessings

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Team April don port finish. Me likey. God bless all d mama's n dia los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
mitchyy:
@christybabe Thanks for welcomimg our new member.

@Adewunmi84 Your name has been added to #teamjuly list, as a representative of your wife. Watch out for the next roll call and answer present.
Please keep taking good care of her and your baby and remember to give us updates. Well done!

@creamchiccb, is that how to announce your entrance into #teamjuly team? angry You have to follow due process o. No shortcut or backyard runs. Pay your dues to accountant Zaynie, acknowledge the mamas in the house, and pick a seat at the back. Hope baby is kicking fine?

Congrats to all mamas who have dropped!
Captain Mitchyy no shortcut or background runs intended ooo!am new 2d thread!rily dnt know how it works!pardon me!accountant Zaynie pardon me also!@Captain teamJuly please add me to d group@ creamchiccb!tnks y'all
@all Since some mamas are comfortable sharing their baby bump, shouldn't there be a #threadbumps day, just like #threadcuties? cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
creamchiccb:
Captain Mitchyy no shortcut or background runs intended ooo!am new 2d thread!rily dnt know how it works!pardon me!accountant Zaynie pardon me also!@Captain teamJuly please add me to d group@ creamchiccb!tnks y'all

No worries dear. We always have fun hassling new members. kiss
Your name has been added to #teamjuly list already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello mamas, how una dey? Plenty tins haff happen here o. All this libido you people are sharing... Ok o. Let me be enjoying my own libido for now until power change hands cool.

Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded o. God bless all your babies. Sweet sweet Bs. April mamas have overtaken March in their own month shocked.

Eh eh, Madam Zaynie, are you not collecting dues again, I see plenty newcomers, both papas and mamas to be and you no ask for dues undecided undecided What happen? No dollars, no pounds, even naira, ah ah... #BringBackOurDues cheesy cheesy cheesy we need the kesh mehn

@mitchyy, I support the motion! Yayyyyyy! Threadbumps, cheesy cheesy grin with or without face, let the bumps roll, let's see all the belleful mamas. grin grin grin

In other news, I bought pregnancy test strip... embarassed embarassed embarassed I just have the urge to check. Heart dey beat small. Will check first thing tomorrow morning. Wish me luck smiley

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
olalayo1710 thanks sis God that has done it for you will do it for me IJN.

Congrats to all mothers that have delivered. Na God win!! God is sending down the rain so shall babies continue to rain this year there shall be no loss. #happy#dancing under the rain#Mother alive, baby alive, husband alive and plenty money IJN#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
mitchyy:

No worries dear. We always have fun hassling new members. kiss
Your name has been added to #teamjuly list already.

Correct captain, please collect the dues well biko. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wow, congrats @ dhabeautyjas.I talk am, wen I saw ur post on lower waist pain , no contractions etc I no say e don reach. God bless ur lo. Awaiting ur bs.
@cheerychy, God ll surprise u. All d best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
congrats dhabeautyjas. Another computer is born. May God bless this addition to the family. May his birth usher in new testimonies, joy from all angle and of course plenty wealth. Welcome to the world of milk and honey, sweetie.

Godmother... find something to make yourself happy. Or you just take a stroll away from what makes you sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Thank you so much ma'am. How is the family?

Gaily04, Juliebest and Mompurity thank you. kiss

The family's great dear.

Ina Ahnie?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
babythug:

Meanwhile does anyone know how I can whiten my old breast pump and sterilising unit Will bleach and hot water work? Has anyone tried it? Do share please!!!

Team August####

My sister, I have been using mind to pray for you for this part. I need to whiten my breast pump too although it's manual.
I was told the electric pump now costs 30k... Abeg let me know if you get a solution to the bleaching. The woman that sold baby things said it's the Milton tablet that stained the plastics. I hope I get a remedy soon too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rukemi291:
congrats dhabeautyjas. Another computer is born. May God bless this addition to the family. May his birth usher in new testimonies, joy from all angle and of course plenty wealth. Welcome to the world of milk and honey, sweetie.

Godmother... find something to make yourself happy. Or you just take a stroll away from what makes you sad.

The thing is I don't even know what's making me depressed. But I try to change my location often and go to my mum's every weekend.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Thank you so much ma'am. How is the family?

Gaily04, Juliebest and Mompurity thank you. kiss

The family's great dear.

Congrats to all Mama's that have put to bed. May your joy never be cut short.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Congrats dhabeautyjas! God bless your LO

Mamas, please help me praise God. I was told at 6weeks+ that they couldn't find fetal pole and to come back in 2weeks to check the viability of the pregnancy. Na so fear catch me! cry I went back at 8weeks 2days and all is well with the little one; even barely heard the funny heartbeat. cheesy grin shocked
Thank God. May God bless and keep us and the LO's safe during the journey all the way to delivery. Amen

Nov7th/Novmama.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adorablewifey:

Fingers crossed for you hoping and praying you too will come join team november,yippee!!!
Ehen, am i the only one in team november that M.S is scared of or its just not time for M.S. It better no show face ,i really want to rock this pregnancy but this pimples on my face makes me sometimes feel everyone has a clue about my pregnancy already. I do hope it clears up soon.

Thank God for you. MS is in full swing...but at least it waits till I get home before it starts showing itself.
tongue You cant hide the glory of God grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
18weeks pilshure (sunday)
I had an outie navel as a kid but it went inside years ago. My 'Ayomide' has pushed it out again grin

#threadbumpies

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
@sugah awww...how cute. Ayomide is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
My BS:
The earliest and latest scan dated Feb 26 and March 20.
On March 20, I was supposed to be induced but was sent home because the cervix was just at a tip and booked a week after.
Fastforward to Wednesday, March 24 in the afternoon, had kpekus. Minutes later, felt something dropped down there. Went to check and it was the thick brown mucus plug. I put on pant liner and blood clot was collected afterwards.
By 8pm, started having contraction 20Mins but decided to stay till morning. Around 11pm, was able to sleep thru
Around 1am on Thurs March 24, woke up with merciless contraction and became 10mins apart. Couldn't sleep again, walking around, singing, praying and in pain. At 4am, the pain was intensed. Told dh to relax that I preferred to pass time at home. In the morning, saw another thick mucus plug and the contraction was every 5mins. I used every labour position to ease pain but wasn't helping.
I was able to cope at home till 2pm and told dh to drive down to hospital
Checked in 2:25pm my bp was checked, normal. Checked cervix, at 7cm. I was told to lie by my side. The contraction was every now and then. Around 7pm, cervix was checked again but not yet fully dilated. I felt like pushing but was told not to push because of tear. Couldn't take it anymore. I was in another world. No more forming. Some minutes later, I screamed, Aunt Nurse, come and check o. Give me pain relief. She said the pain would allow the cervix to dilate quickly
I stood. Walked. Knelt on fours. For where?! The pain was only escalating. Dh wasn't able to help but just encouraging me. My back was ache. He rub so tey. Later told him to come lie with me side by side so as to support my back with his weight. At first he was reluctant but anything for me at that moment. Even the midwife made jest if we wanted to kpekus so as to excuse us
When I begged the nurses to come check, they would tell me not yet, that it would soon be over but at some point I was insisting. I felt like pooing and was taken to the delivery room at past 10pm
PT 2 Later

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
@sugah, lovely bump u've gat kiss

@pintoxx, tanx mama. Ur bump will soon shoot out.... jst be patient wink

@dhabeautyjas, what a wonderful God we serve! May God bless ur LO kiss

@cheerychy, ur expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus name. We await ur glorious announcement.

@evacroft teammie, hope u and Lo are doin great?

#Team August for flawless delivery wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oya o... All the bumping mamas pls come and show us your sexy bumps ooo, ma'am Sugah haff open the floor.
#threadbumpies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
@ my able team captain Sugah, ur bump is lovely my regards to Ayomide from Tiwatope. I will snap& post my 14weeks picture on Friday. I give all glory to God, the ministry is really moving forward and we ll all carry to full term ijn.

@ cheerychy, Go girl,can't wait to hear d goodnews.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
At Sugah ya not fat joor, me that's just 8weeks 4 days, I look 7months gone.
Lol
My big belle na die.
Till month 8 or nine, people will keep saying I have big tommy, that am sure of. They won't be sure that am pregnant.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=tchiwinnie post=44216498, pls as kaffy adviced, just increase frequency of cleaning d cord to 2-3hrly. Don't apply anything else. D spirit s OK. It ll fall off soon.[/quote]

ok ma...tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.