Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202495 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ur msg brought tears of joy to my eyes. Our God is indeed faithful. Congrats ma'am.
lioha:
Our God is a good, the God of Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth still lives. He is still sharing babies. Delay is never denial.

I am now a mother after Eleven /twelve good years of childlessness.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
A big glorious congrats to all mamas who have downloaded. It shall be well with u, ur Los and Dh in jesus name.

All ttc mothers God is still in the business of blessing his own. He is still in the neighbourhood. God is not wasteful, Your womb was created for a purpose and that purpose must be fufilled in Jesus name.

Seniors I pay homage oh.

Team May,God bless us all

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Network angry

Congratulations to all the latest mums, una too much ooo. Bumper to bumper.
I rejoice with you all, may our children forever be a source of JOY to us.

Team April captain @ lioha, a very big congratulations to you, 11yrs no be here ooo. I rejoice with you and your family.
Who's taking over from her? #teamapril#

This team March, una too gbaski. Carried team Feb class captain and also swallowed team April class captain. Even dou I no no who una proper captain be, too many babies, una try shaa. #marchmybirthmonth#

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
cherrymum:
Yes o. Serious concentration o. Na Harvard Business School past questions we dey revise.
Lolz cheesy funny u.nor b small tin.lovely bebe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
ozycy:

This team March, una too gbaski. Carried team Feb class captain and also swallowed team April class captain. Even dou I no no who una proper captain be, too many babies, una try shaa. #marchmybirthmonth#

Na Rezzy b dia captain o, she con port go born leap year baby. Na e team March vex collect all oda months captains n members. Den ova try.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
The Concluding BS

I felt like pooing and was taken to the delivery room at past 10pm.
When the Nurse checked cervix, water gushed out and the contraction was intensed. She asked me to go back to the ward but I told her it was time to push that I couldn't move an inch.
The Doctor and others came in. Instructed me to push when the contraction was intensed and not to lift my bombom when the baby's head is down there because of tear.
Despite all the push, baby refused to come. I was tired, dozing in between the contraction. Was given lucozade boost, glucose with water.
Dh asked for drip to help but doctor said no need since I was having the contraction only that the baby's head was big for the pelvic.
After an hour, Doctor was worried and it was as if he was contemplating cs or transfer. Immediately I shouted that I didn't want CS and begged my baby to come out
I was asked to get up, sat on potty pretending I wanted to release a hard poo at each contraction. With all my ability, I pushed but nothing.
I was placed back on bed. Dh was called out and I was left alone.
With every contraction, I would push all by myself then call on others to assist me but when the midwife came in, she was just looking at the scenario. She said she could only see the baby's hair. I told her to give me tear so the baby would come but only patted me that it would soon be over
Truly I was helpless, cried, prayed that God should deliver me.
Everyone came in and we started all over. Dh pressed my buttocks down so as not to lift it, others were encouraging me while I was trying my best.
God took over. At every contraction, midwife would press my tummy real down and there was progress. The baby's head could be seen. At some point, DH shouted at the baby, Come Out!
As if that was the trick Before I could say Jack, the baby's head came out and I heard my baby's cry at 4kg. No tear. The birth was at 12:35 a.m on Good Friday.

P.S.
Btw 24/3/15, I had a miscarriage at 3months and 25/3/16, had a baby boy.

PRAISE GOD...

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wow Lioha you be my buddy buddy o! Also got married in 2004 June though! And started ttcing a year later, which took me to 2015! Our God is awesome! Delay indeed is not denial. Kisses to your bobo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
March mamas how far.some one she give me a birthday mate today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
I hav been a silent follower of this thread , I rep September.wish every sweet mum safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lioha, I praise God on your behalf. 11 yrs no be moi moi. May your joy be permanent IJN. Siri m nwa nnoo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hi everyone. I just came across this thread and decided to join you guys. I'm 27 weeks gone and due late June (hoping to port to early July, cos I want LO and his daddy to share the same birthday... Lol)
Hope it isn't too late to join...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Adorablewifey:
CheeryChy post=44223837]
In other news, I bought pregnancy test strip... embarassed embarassed embarassed I just have the urge to check. Heart dey beat small. Will check first thing tomorrow morning. Wish me luck smiley

Fingers crossed for you hoping and praying you too will come join team november,yippee!!!

Ehen, am i the only one in team november that M.S is scared of or its just not time for M.S. It better no show face ,i really want to rock this pregnancy but this pimples on my face makes me sometimes feel everyone has a clue about my pregnancy already. I do hope it clears up soon.
hmmmm my fellow November mama,iya ibeji....lol,u might not see M.S or ut will surface towards d end of d 1st trimester,regarding d pimples...hmmmm,am a typical example of fine girl no pimple buh pimples don dey do me shege now o
#teamnovemberforsexyborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
missade:
Congrats dhabeautyjas! God bless your LO

Mamas, please help me praise God. I was told at 6weeks+ that they couldn't find fetal pole and to come back in 2weeks to check the viability of the pregnancy. Na so fear catch me! cry I went back at 8weeks 2days and all is well with the little one; even barely heard the funny heartbeat. cheesy grin shocked
Thank God. May God bless and keep us and the LO's safe during the journey all the way to delivery. Amen

Nov7th/Novmama.
another November mama...Noted,congrats sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
lioha:
Our God is a good, the God of Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth still lives. He is still sharing babies. Delay is never denial.

I am now a mother after Eleven /twelve good years of childlessness. Wedded 24 sept 2004.

Tcc/Atc mamas with God everything is possible.

Coming soon with ma birth story

My able team March/April how are you doing? All mamas and mamas to be how are you doing? Thanks for all your wishes and prayers.

Just pump in to say hi. Pls someone should take over team April class captain, vigilante is real.
Congrats sis, am so happy for you, God ll make ur baby great ijn. Seriously waiting for d day my princess ll arrive , God is just too faithful.
At my Atc Mamas, God is still in the business of blessing wombs and yours will not be left out ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Updated April Roll call
01: fabmummy (delivered)
02: Lioha (ported to march)
03: Talltosyne
04: Havefaith222
05: FreddywellsNgN
06: Bez
07: Mubzay
08: Iyefulove (ported to march)
09: Ceysaga (ported to march)
10: Ifyjip
11: Izzystevens
12: Mspat (delivered twins BBBs)
13: Sodiamond BBG (ported to march)
14: Siscaos
15: Nice14
16: Mumtwins (ported to March)
17: Destinedmom
18: Dhabeautyjas (ported to march)
19: Dexterush (ported to March)
20: Suzieedee

Congrats teamies. Remaining April mamas, God is our strength. Amin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aloeman15(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Supplements for tackling Infertility-
Men: aloe vera drinking gel, fields of greens, arctic sea omega 3.
- these promote spermatogenesis, supply nutrients required for sperm production and enhance libido and stamina.

Women: Aloe Berry nectar drinking gel, royal jelly, ginchia.
- these nourish cells/tissues of female reproductive system.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE HALAL, NAFDAC APPROVED AND KOSHER RATED.
We Are Forever. www.foreverliving.com Whatsapp- 08022616614.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
rejoice03:
Gudmorning mamas! Congrat to every mamas dat just delivered I pray ur LOs wil be a source of continues joy in ur homes. I also pray for d remaining march and April mamas God wil grant u quick and hebrew women delivery. Hav not been able to share my testimony and thk evry mama here for ur prayers and concern during my 6wks scan where only sac was seen. I went back two weeks after and my LO and heartbeat was seen at 8wks. I pray dis blessing wil go round in double and triple fold for the ATC mamas IJN. Have a blessed day. Teamnovember4supernaturalandquickdelivery.
congrats mama,u will carry to full term..Amen
#teamnovemberforsexyborning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vigilante is real o but i'll be coming here as time permits. Hello mama.
Pls help a ftm. I have some few challenges.
My baby can't open his eyes well. There's 'ipin' one light brown thing that gum the eyes. I was told at the hospital to buy ampiclox and use cotton wool to clear it which I did but it's still the same. My mil uses unripe pawpaw water but it hasn't cleared it. My clinic is tomorrow.

My nipple is sore with bruises. what can I use to get relief. I've been wearing bra morning and night since my baby arrived because I don't want it to sag. Pls am I doing the right thing?
I don't have anyone to massage my body since monday. Pls what can I do to flatten my tummy

cc: kaffy4bill
Other mamas don't ignore pls. help me out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wow lioha congrats o. 11yrs no b 11months. Our God s truly faithful. congrats @ sayoddy, thank God it ended in praise. Welcome enkaydewrop and sexyshe. Happy bumping .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
@sayoddy,congrats once again sis@ COME oUT,thats d power that lies in d tongue...hmmmm God is a glorious God,He restored your lost possession in exactly a year...just like me it was exactly a year I lost my first pregnancy that I ovulated n got a BFP 14 days afterwards,God is great...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
@sayoddy: to my knowledge unripe pawpaw water is for jaundice. As for the 'ipin' u can put drops of breastmilk to d affected eyes but some drs object to it. Best option, take ur child to see his pead.
U can use a postpartum belt for d tummy and let ur husby hlp massage ur body to relieve d swolleness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oh my God. Everything I just read moved me closer to God. Is it Lioha's testimony? abi the 5 kids we had the same day

God, we appreciate your work in our lives. May all praise and adoration be yours.

Congrats to the mummies. Our kids will grow with joy. They will succeed in all corners of life.

The pix of baby reading got me laughing.... badt mama..

that pix of something falling and being forgotten is so real. LOL.

sayoddy my MIL would put a pinch of salt in little water and dip a cotton bud in it to clean the 'ipin' off baby's eye... of course he was given eye drop in the hospital too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Congrats Mumtwins, Dhabeautyjas, Lioha, Cersaga. God bless your LOS. Thank God for safe deliveries. To God alone be all the glory.

@Lioha, 11years of waiting? Only the Infallible can do it. Praise the Lord.

@Cherrymum, your baby is very cute. Lol @ reading. Wetin im see say dey write for there? Soon she go use spit wet the book. Hehehe.

Welcome new mamas.

Congrat Rejoice03

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
sayoddy:
Vigilante is real o but i'll be coming here as time permits. Hello mama.
Pls help a ftm. I have some few challenges.
My baby can't open his eyes well. There's 'ipin' one light brown thing that gum the eyes. I was told at the hospital to buy ampiclox and use cotton wool to clear it which I did but it's still the same. My mil uses unripe pawpaw water but it hasn't cleared it. My clinic is tomorrow.

My nipple is sore with bruises. what can I use to get relief. I've been wearing bra morning and night since my baby arrived because I don't want it to sag. Pls am I doing the right thing?
I don't have anyone to massage my body since monday. Pls what can I do to flatten my tummy

cc: kaffy4bill
Other mamas don't ignore pls. help me out
Use breast milk. Its very effective.
Lioha, am so happy for you. God is awesome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
JUMAYIN:
MS don set in o big time my sister,send your whatsapp number to jumnaihassan@gmail.com
enjoy it... it will soon stop at 13weeks, then u can enjoy the next phase 2nd trimester. Na borrow borrow I dey do to update NL am currently offline

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
@Lioha a very thunderous alleluia to the Most High God. Congrats my sis. Thank God for you. God will keep and protect your son as his coming will open more doors of favours to your home. I tap from your testimony and blessing.

Congratulations to other mamas that have offloaded. I pray for God's protection upon your babies. They will all be more sources of joy to your homes.

I pray for safe delivery to all our preggy mamas, God's presence will not leave you on the day of delivery in Jesus name I pray amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Zaynie u r scarce dis days o, so tay u never come ask 4 ur dues. How every, u spose dey hols by now. @ Sayoddy, make sure ur lo is latching on well, as in his mouth should b covering ur areola not just ur nipple. Den 4 baby eyes, dip cotton wool in warm water, add little salt in it, den clean 5rm inside out without ur hand touching d eyes. Dispose dat nd use anoda cotton wool 4 d oda eye. Don't 4gt 2 squeeze out excess water b4 cleaning. Do dat till u can take ur child 2 c d doc. Weldon mama, d Lord is ur muscle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
all ma girl friends abg i need your help. what can i do to successfully remove skin tags on my face. its been on ma face as a teenager but its multiplying now. plz what can i use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now tell me which is best team in town.we are the best.we too much,carried team feb captain and team april captain.four to five babies a day.To the remaining mamas,i wish you sweet deliveries.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Congratulations myselfonly, ceysaga, mumtwins and dhabeautyjas. Back to back deliveries. God bless your los. I read all the bs and you mamas make it look so easy, it shall be easy for us all in Jesus name, amen.
@lioha, congratulation once more, your testimony shall be permanent and more babies to come in Jesus name, amen.
@sexyshe and enkaydewdrop, welcome to the family, wish you and all other new mamas happy bumping.
@cherrymum, I lol at your dd's picture. Full concentration, may God bless her and grant her knowledge , wisdom and understanding to achieve greatness.
I'm 21 weeks and 4 days today. I give God all the glory for seeing me this far, He alone is worthy of my praise and adoration. May He see me through the remaining weeks and grant me an easy VBAC delivery, Amen. May all the preggy mamas have easy deliveries too by His grace, Amen.
#teamaugustforsupernaturaldeliveries

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wow wow wow, 5 babies, supernatural deliveries. My ur name be praised oh God.. march/ april mamas dropping babies back to back like his hot.
Lioha the God that did it for us will surely do it for all d atc mamas.. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
sugah:

cos im always obsessing about weightloss abi? nor mind me. I used to be very very skinny growing up even until after my wedding i was still skinny weighing 60kg. So peeps that knew me then always say "kai you don fat finish" when they see me now so iv been trying to get back to my pre-marriage weight.

@bolded so when you baby shows they would be so surprised grin grin grin
Yea o
They would be shocked.
But my face looks it sha.
I look tired. sad

Today, someone came to me and said I should stop applying brown powder or foundation and stop nude lipsticks. That I should use ponds n dark or bold lipsticks. Chia.
Said I looked too dull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ganjababe, shilz(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.