Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202536 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
waooooo cuties everywhere

@ zaynie nice kids u hot dia

@goldmine ah love ur twins wish to have one buh if I remember d Labour pains my libido will jus go down

@temmy2103 cute baby u got...share me dat cake abeg

@pwettytemmy ur son gat a nice body what's d secret?

@cutiereborn u gat a lovely daughter

@missmalachi ah love ur baby hair plus she is adorable

@chinwendym whisper to me what's d secret behind ur baby's handsomeness...any product?

@deezou ur baby can drive for Africa ooo he is so cute

@simplewow woooooooow ur baby is so big at 8days...nice baby u got

@bolade005 ur baby is so cheeky and pretty

@nimizz nice baby u got plus nice afro

to all ATC I use these babies as a point of contact to u all. tap into d anointing and blessings of bfps dis year IN JESUS NAME AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
shocked so that lioha yaf born ni, na wa!

Anyway mspat here reporting live and direct from my ward..... E be like the guys go show face soon....updates later! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Beautiful kids everywhere. May God bless and protect them. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
MsPat:

Anyway mspat here reporting live and direct from my ward..... E be like the guys go show face soon....updates later! grin
It haf tey o,wer have u been Anyways welcome back and hope u and babies are doing great/warming up.wishing u swift delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Zaynie, Goldmine, temmy2013, pwettytemmy, cutiereborn, missmalachi, deezou, SimpleWow, happymama,

You all get fine fine babies. God bless them all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2016
MsPat:

May your delivery be smooth and easy in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Yummy babies everywhere, kisses to you all

I love them twin @ goldmine, the only thing that will make me to bring down my hanged boot is if GOD go tanda me with twin grin

Bolade005, your baby is bold and beautiful.
All oda mamas , ur baby's er too cute and to the mama that borrowed a friends phone to post her cutie kiss
GOD bless and keep them for Us. And may they grow in strength and fear of the LORD.

April mamas, the baton has been handed over, no dull moment , I hope you will do more than team March #backwardnever#

We need aprilfool baby grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2016
MsPat, e be like say an you go give us april1 baby. Drop dem twins with ease IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2016
And so today marks the beginning of another new month. Father, we appreciate you for your goodness and mercies upon our lives, we thank you because even in our unfaithfulness you have remained so faithful to us. We thank you because we are still your children and You are still our God, thank you for not casting us away. We thank you for seeing us through the month of March and for the safe delivery you granted all the mamas that have put to bed. We thank you because we know April mamas will also have a safe and smooth delivery.

Jehovah God, we also want to thank you because we know you have answered the prayers of our fruitful mothers, they will all testify to the Glory of your name alone, for in Jesus most wonderful name we have prayed. Amen

Update of TeamMarch

22 mamas registered,
18 have delivered
4 ported to February
14 dropped in March

4 remaining

Others
4 ported from February to March
6 ported to March from April

All in all, TeamMarch had 24 deliveries with 3 mamas giving us twins.
Isn't God wonderful?

TeamApril# baton is therefore passed to you. Wishing you safe, smooth and supernatural delivery.
[size=14pt]
Happy New Month
[/size]

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2016
To God be the glory for all things He has done.

March is indeed a month of testimonies, congratulations to all those who gave birth in this lovely month.

#Lioha, some of us don't know the real meaning of ttc for so long, but it came to my understanding that all of us here have been trying for something and it hasn't happened in our own time but when God says it is time. Whenever I need something desperately and go to my bible for assurance, I always remember what happened to Haggai and her child. God promised that He would give Abraham a child all in due time, but Sarah's faith wasn't so strong, and to her God was kinda slow so she came up with a quick fix. I thank God that you really waited on God, I pray that all the faith of all the mothers in the ttc thread will be renewed with your testimony. God will do it for them too, because I don't remember a woman in the bible who carried it all to God and came back disappointed, it is God's will for all of us to bear children, no matter the medical conditions because what men deem impossible, with God it is possible. Kisses to Lo from moi.

#shoutoutoallourseniormamas.
The ministry is indeed moving, I am even thinking of a book on this thread, I always yarn to come and read what has been happening here since I joined though lately I hardly come online but its always in my mind.
#SISTERHOOD
#MOTHERHOOD
#BIRTHSTHATWILLNEVERBEFORGOTTEN
#THREADCUTIES
#OURLOSWILLCOMEANDREADHOWWECHEEISHANDLOVETHEMSOMEDAY
#GODISGOODALLTHETIME.

Mamas who are still waddling, let us all waddle boldly to the throne of grace, knowing that God is with us always.

To those who have just had their bfp, congratulations, welcome to the club, be ready to embrace everything that tags along with pregnancy, God created us this way for hs purpose and him alone knows why. Let us keep praying for our spauses, that God will grand them wisdom on how to handle us in this period, that they may be understanding, caring and just there for us always. Let us also pray to God to give us joy always, because when we are upset we put ourselves and our los at risk.

Daddies in the house I salute you, ya'll are the best, I thank God for you always. Keep up the good work.

Senior Zaynie I read your personal journal in the sacret section where visitors are not allowed. Really inspiring, I got to know the person behind the moniker "Zaynie" from a distance. Keep it coming.

Seen threadbumpies, Mitchyy, that's a lovely initiative, support it 200%, will show my sexy bump too on Tuesday by God's grace.

I throw salute to all the beautiful April mamas, the ball is now in your courts....aziwe....

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2016
rezzy:
And so today marks the beginning of another new month. Father, we appreciate you for your goodness and mercies upon our lives, we thank you because even in our unfaithfulness you have remained so faithful to us. We thank you because we are still your children and You are still our God, thank you for not casting us away. We thank you for seeing us through the month of March and for the safe delivery you granted all the mamas that have put to bed. We thank you because we know April mamas will also have a safe and smooth delivery.

Jehovah God, we also want to thank you because we know you have answered the prayers of our fruitful mothers, they will all testify to the Glory of your name alone, for in Jesus most wonderful name we have prayed. Amen

Update of TeamMarch

22 mamas registered,
18 have delivered
4 ported to February
14 dropped in March

4 remaining

Others
4 ported from February to March
6 ported to March from April

All in all, TeamMarch had 24 deliveries with 3 mamas giving us twins.
Isn't God wonderful?

TeamApril# baton is therefore passed to you. Wishing you safe, smooth and supernatural delivery.
[size=14pt]
Happy New Month
[/size]
Amen, #teamapril, Aweeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 4:08am On Apr 01, 2016
#thread cuties must not pass me by..all these pictures y'all sharing are cute...gosh!
May God bless our Los and strength the mothers...
Happy new month...

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:21am On Apr 01, 2016
@hajara your boy has a smile that can melt the strongest heart.
So cute and full of adult swag.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Guess I came too late to see other cuties.... God bless our children in Jesus name. AMIN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 4:28am On Apr 01, 2016
cutienik:
happymama ur boy is a big jagaban oo..see pose wink
thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 4:30am On Apr 01, 2016
rezzy:
Zaynie, Goldmine, temmy2013, pwettytemmy, cutiereborn, missmalachi, deezou, SimpleWow, happymama,

You all get fine fine babies. God bless them all.

amen ooo,thanks sis,God bless ur Lo too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 4:34am On Apr 01, 2016
@iomoge2 thanks..the boy can smile for Africa jare..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:07am On Apr 01, 2016
Ma petite Akela @ 11 weeks already
#threadcuties#
Cc:goldmine & other potential ogos grin

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:12am On Apr 01, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
#thread cuties must not pass me by..all these pictures y'all sharing are cute...gosh!
May God bless our Los and strength the mothers...
Happy new month...
Wow! Keep smiling boy,ure blessed.so sweet kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Good morning and happy new month all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2016
tatacherie:
Ma petite Akela @ 11 weeks already
#threadcuties#

Finally! kiss grin Potential wetin? angry I reserve my comment on that lipsrsealed. I see u're doing a good job grin. We carry eye go market wink.

Beautiful babies shared here. May God bless them all and also bless all that didn't show face too. Our LOs would always be sources of joy and pride to us.

@hajarabadmus, that Bobo's smile na die! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2016
MsPat:
:
Anyway mspat here reporting live and direct from my ward..... E be like the guys go show face soon.

go in ND conquer, we await d goodnews

[quote author=hajarahbadmus post=44299328]#thread cuties must not pass me by..all these pictures y'all sharing are cute...gosh!

yes oh,better late than never.dis Bobo got lovely smile sha wheeeeew.

[quote author=tatacherie post=44299644]Ma petite Akela @ 11 weeks already
#threadcuties#

woow oniovo,such a princess u've got.see posing nau lol

wooow,APRIL FINALLY, it can only be u lord,we grateful #teamapril4ease#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Ohhh i missed thread cuties. We try again next week.

#teammarch #bestteamever #droppingitlikeitshot #supernaturaldeliveries #ogbonafelifeli

#teamapril over to you... kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2016
thanks tatacherie and goldmine...that's how he uses his smiles to carry out his mischiefs and u won't even know cos u will be so carried away smiling along with him...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Happy new month mamas! May dis month usher in great tins for us all. To the ATC mamas I pray dis month wil record d highest number of BFPS ever IJN.@Mspat it shall be easy for u as u give us April 1st babies. God bless all the beautiful babies on threadcuties even though sleep no gree me see some pics but I can see thru d eyes of d mamas dat were present.@Jumayin congrat ur LO has come to stay IJN. Congrat to every mama dat just got dere BFP also. Team April oya bring it on d supernatural way.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fksymbol: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
God is power ,he can solve ur infertility problem through payers.....if u have believe in God ,let me link u to a man of God,,,,(God answered the prayer of a 14yr barren woman and lots more)only if God says no ....call me 08100233733(u won't spend a dime only prayers on phone if u re in far distance & be holy cos God won't listen to the prayers of sinners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Hajarahbadmus....that boy is overcute! kiss kiss. He has to dbe mischievous o. How can he be this cute and gentle? Mba!

Tata! Your babe is so foine! Plus I see the work of your hands on her head and feet. Welldone mama.

Happymama, I sae chairman on the chair o. Serious big boy! kiss

In other news, who is TeamDec captain? You might have a new member o. lipsrsealed.
After all the mouth wey I make...... embarassed
Please dont laugh at me

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2016
zaynie:

In other news, who is TeamDec captain? You might have a new member o. lipsrsealed.
Please dont laugh at me
Senior Zaynie. E ma binu but this made my morning. grin grin cheesy wink grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Pls let me be the first to say congratulations. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2016
congratsss to all sweet mamas that have birthed.God blesss n kip our babies.@lioha God is great.bless u sis...
@all threadcuties is da bomb jare.beautiful babies everywhere.
@rofemiguwa my mum washed all d clothes ohh.she handwashed them.
@all pls pray for me..still in d hosp.been contracting on n off.my joy will nt b cut short in jesus name.I WILL CARRY MY BABY IN JESUS NAME...Am 25weeks plus nw.
@cherrychy we will celebrate soon in jesus name.
welcome to all our mamas that got their bfp

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Please dont laugh at me

kikikikikikiki,I laugh in Chinese.guess u are d only registered team Dec oh,so na u go be captain nau.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Iyabetajos:

@all pls pray for me..still in d hosp.been contracting on n off.my joy will nt b cut short in jesus name.I WILL CARRY MY BABY IN JESUS NAME...Am 25weeks plus nw.
I pray with you. We will not cast our young in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2016
double post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Iyabetajos, your child has come to stay.
This child will live a long, healthy and fruitful life. Amin.
I hope your Drs are with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Timitoyo, shilz(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.